VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Economics
| | |-+  The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse  (Read 6612 times)
dust commander
VM Member

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »

Quote [ they have the oil dosh, and they have more than enough lunatics ready to be greeted by 77 vestal virgins.] Quote.

I bet on the ones with the n-u-k-e-s. There better be about 30,800,000,000 vestal virgins coz otherwise they're gonna be disappointed.;)
Report to moderator   Logged
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum,  the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
 TRAVIS BICKLE
marco polo

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2006, 12:42:57 AM »

Quote from: etoile noir
well let's leave the nukes and the gazillion vestal virgins out of it for now since neverwinter is talking economy.  

dont you think that american exports should be doing much better at the moment with the dollar so weak?  foreign buyers should be having a field day.  they effect payment in dollars - for whatever they purchase, even if its a dell pc made in china - therefore this is the time to buy. america wins whichever way.

thoughts anyone?

its not so much as it makes american exports cheaper but makes other developed nations more expensive (europe). america doesnt export much anymore. how many american made goods do you buy? i cant even remember any in the uk.

actually you are probably more likely to come across a US made landmine than an actual consumer product.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Neverwinter
Loyal Member

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2006, 05:20:33 AM »

It is good to see the Euro rising.  However, the current EU will take all of Europe to the dustbin of history...same locale that the USA is quickly headed to.  Currently the USA has a debt that allocates approximately $350,000 to each of us.  I can't pay my share!  LOL  EU must become IE.  It is all I want.  All else is pointless.
dust commander
VM Member

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2006, 09:22:15 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
well let's leave the nukes and the gazillion vestal virgins out of it for now since neverwinter is talking economy.

dont you think that american exports should be doing much better at the moment with the dollar so weak? foreign buyers should be having a field day. they effect payment in dollars - for whatever they purchase, even if its a dell pc made in china - therefore this is the time to buy. america wins whichever way.

thoughts anyone?

http://www.thevillagenews.com/story.asp?story_ID=17420

Don't worry.
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum,  the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
 TRAVIS BICKLE
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse - Theme by Mustang Forums