VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - South Africa

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  South Africa
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Africa  (Read 29975 times)
marco polo

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »

ill take a look at african crisis. they are usually pretty good at this sort of thing
Report to moderator   Logged

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
malsey

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 07:08:52 PM »

This is how europe will end up. imbad jibqaw jitkelmu fuq id demokrazija tal human rights.
Vamp

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 07:08:55 PM »

Velvet Mite

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 07:33:14 PM »

In Zambia the road signs are intentionally perforated before they are put up otherwise they get stolen to make kitchen utensils.
Put not your trust in princes, in mortals, in whom there is no help. Psalm 146 v3
There is no magic-Daniel Jackson
[COLOR=darkgr
marco polo

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 07:51:50 PM »

this is the original article: http://www.africancrisis.org/Ph_News_6902.asp

no mention of which province.

also this one on mugabe is interesting: http://www.africancrisis.org/Photos43.asp

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
marco polo

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 07:55:53 PM »

another SA farm ruined here: http://www.africancrisis.org/newsview.asp?Rec=7295

Vamp

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 08:06:20 PM »

They seem to be in the limpopo province, north mostly farm land. I cannot understand how the Government did not learn it's lesson with seeing how undeveloped the Eastern Cape it. They used to blame it on the fact that it wasn't a fertile area, when it's obvious they didn't want to/know how to work the land.

The South Africans of British descent are practically all leaving now. The Afrikaans who have been there for generations will be the last to go.

And before we get some bravu who says those murders are all sensationalism, they are not! I know someone who was murdered just like that. An old woman of over 70, really sweet she was. First they poisoned her dog and then they slit her throat. She didn't have anything worth stealing. And this was in the outskirts of Cape Town in Paarl.

Sepp44

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 08:31:04 PM »

Quote from: Vamp
Would have liked to know which province it's in.

one of the photos says 'Sterkwater' on it .
marco polo

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 10:06:14 PM »

Quote from: Vamp
They seem to be in the limpopo province, north mostly farm land. I cannot understand how the Government did not learn it's lesson with seeing how undeveloped the Eastern Cape it. They used to blame it on the fact that it wasn't a fertile area, when it's obvious they didn't want to/know how to work the land.

The South Africans of British descent are practically all leaving now. The Afrikaans who have been there for generations will be the last to go.

And before we get some bravu who says those murders are all sensationalism, they are not! I know someone who was murdered just like that. An old woman of over 70, really sweet she was. First they poisoned her dog and then they slit her throat. She didn't have anything worth stealing. And this was in the outskirts of Cape Town in Paarl.

we have our good friend Robert Dewar who now lives in the UK. Him and his family lived through troubles. you should download his speeches.

Vamp

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 08:19:09 AM »

It's not that I don't want to hear them, I probably heard similar stories so much, that you get to the point when you can't take any more.  Even here I'm careful not to bore with my experiences in SA :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, South Africa - Theme by Mustang Forums