VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - South Africa

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  South Africa
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Africa  (Read 30196 times)
carlos

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 08:29:10 AM »

Quote from: Vamp
It's not that I don't want to hear them, I probably heard similar stories so much, that you get to the point when you can't take any more. Even here I'm careful not to bore with my experiences in SA :)

Experience around the world is never boring. Perhaps open a new thread..... I'd love to hear about others' experiences around the globe. Especially in Africa since I've never journeyed the continent. I always promise myself that I have to start touring Africa sooner or later, but it's always the same story, I end up in good ole Asia.....

May I suggest a sub folder for travelling and adventure.
Report to moderator   Logged
"iva....fakkarni ta\' kemm il darba l Olokawst kien iccelebrat solennement fi zmien Duminku" - Pisces from X.com
Vamp

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 08:37:31 AM »

In general it is a lovely country.  You just have to be careful where to go.  There are no go areas and it makes it silly to risk going there.  Otherwise, if you ever think of going, I really do recommend it.  Definitely stay at a reserve, we had stayed at Pilenberg which is just 20mins away from Sun City and you will lovveeeeeee Sun City Carlos.... cause you can gamble away to your heart's content :D

marco polo

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 09:26:11 AM »

It's not that I don't want to hear them, I probably heard similar stories so much, that you get to the point when you can't take any more.  Even here I'm careful not to bore with my experiences in SA :)

no, please tell.

we have angelfish banging on about islam constantly (rightly so) and we all love her to bits. im sure SA would be interesting.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Vamp

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 09:51:43 AM »

They aren't all bad you know, the African Natives.  Just they have been badly influenced by their so-called leaders plus in some areas, they got too pampered.  When you are used to having housing, electricity and water for free, they don't realise that they have to work if they want to progress the way the whites did.

Every morning on the paper you read about a murder her or a riot there.  Murders are the norm if they burgle a white's home.  If it's a car jack, they will kill you to get the car.  In fact, we were told that even if one is lying down in the middle of the road, you just drive on because it could be a setup for a car jack.  The riots are more oriented in the townships.  When we were there (that would be for 2 months btw 99 and 2000) they had killed some prominent politicans in Soweto.  Thing is the tribes still have their little 'wars' going on, so how can they expect to live in harmony if they can't get on among each other.

Other things which strike you are that everywhere you go even shopping malls, the security officers are all armed. The walk up and down with their rifles and some even had like small machine guns (not very good with armaments sorry).

Another first for me was noticing that majority of native african women had their two front teeth pulled out... yes boys, for that reason... for a better job.  The women are also more afraid of the whites leaving then the males are.  I find they were more happy living in servants quarters with a decent white family then back in their township where they get abused.

marco polo

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 10:01:03 AM »

those poor people. the evil whites made them all violent.

on a serious note, myself and norman had a nice chat with dewar and he did say that there are really nice ones but the bad outnumber them.

He said they make excellent soldiers but always have to be told exactly what to do like children. I don't think they are compatible with western civilisation.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Vamp

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »

Quote from: Marco Polo
those poor people. the evil whites made them all violent.

on a serious note, myself and norman had a nice chat with dewar and he did say that there are really nice ones but the bad outnumber them.

He said they make excellent soldiers but always have to be told exactly what to do like children. I don't think they are compatible with western civilisation.

Yes, that is true, you have to tell them word by word and explain slowly what you expect from them.  I remember my friends doing it very often with their staff.  Even if a job is a norm, you have to tell them every day what to do, otherwise they won't do it.  Another 'funny' one is when you give them days off (say for festive holidays) and you tell them .. look tomorrow you have the day off.  You have to tell them that you expect them the day after.  Otherwise, if their village is far (ie requires hours of travel) they would understand you that they can have a total day off in their village and then leave the following day for travelling.

Also, you cannot expect them to protect.  For example, when we had gone out on NYE, we left the kids at our friend's father because his residence has electric fencing all around, plus he has white staff whom we left the kids with.  The natives would run off at the first sign of trouble and they wouldn't have bothered with the kids.

Then of course, I met people who ended up not once but even twice in some shop in the town centre and got caught up in armed robbery.  One time she was 8 months pregnant and they still made her lie down flat on the floor with a gun just inches from her neck.  Whites don't go to town centres anymore, those have become high risk areas, which is why new shopping malls and most companies have moved to the outskirts.

marco polo

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 06:43:32 PM »

Yes, that is true, you have to tell them word by word and explain slowly what you expect from them.  I remember my friends doing it very often with their staff.  Even if a job is a norm, you have to tell them every day what to do, otherwise they won't do it.  Another 'funny' one is when you give them days off (say for festive holidays) and you tell them .. look tomorrow you have the day off.  You have to tell them that you expect them the day after.  Otherwise, if their village is far (ie requires hours of travel) they would understand you that they can have a total day off in their village and then leave the following day for travelling.

Also, you cannot expect them to protect.  For example, when we had gone out on NYE, we left the kids at our friend's father because his residence has electric fencing all around, plus he has white staff whom we left the kids with.  The natives would run off at the first sign of trouble and they wouldn't have bothered with the kids.

Then of course, I met people who ended up not once but even twice in some shop in the town centre and got caught up in armed robbery.  One time she was 8 months pregnant and they still made her lie down flat on the floor with a gun just inches from her neck.  Whites don't go to town centres anymore, those have become high risk areas, which is why new shopping malls and most companies have moved to the outskirts.

i think a single word could sum all of that up.

Moai
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 06:52:02 PM »

The Colonizer and the Colonized:
The one who steps upon and the one who is stepped upon.

England 2000 years back:
a quasi-jungle conquered by the Romans

Rome 1500 years back:
it collapsed!

England 200 years ago:
A new colonizer .... the birth of a New Empire

England's Empire post WW2:
Disbanded! Dismantled! Finished!

England today:
An African colony

Rome (Italy) today:
An African pigsty

Oh! Times change!
And roles too!

Ulfur Engil

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 10:43:31 PM »

The more I think of it, the more I am convinced that continental cohabitation is something that only Europeans have successfully engaged.  

This is something for which Africans are simply not suited, even though there are those individuals who have broken from that mold.  They are just inclined for tribalism as their highest evolution in an organised state.
\'Since the rule of Jesuitism, no Nordic man can be consciously Germanic and simultaneously a follower of Loyola.\' -Alfred Rosenberg

IN EVROPA  
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 10:59:44 PM »

Whiplash in hand:
we will go back:
and put the Kaffir firmly in his place.

We do not need his labour:
we can do without the Kaffir:
we will do everything ourselves:

We will force the Blacks to trudge up North:
beyond the Limpopo, beyond the Zambezi, beyond the Congo:
right up to the Muslim, Arab world.

Huge food depots and free gin:
will fool the fool up North:
good riddance!

The Arabs to the North:
White South Africa to the South:
the Kaffir in between.

Trapped in the Congo Basin:
there, to find himself:
back to his Simian blissful existance.

White South Africa:
another Paradise for the White Man:
the garden of the Imperium.

Imperium

PS:
The Black Man is non-creative.
He is incapable of sustaining:
let alone creating, a civilisation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:05:15 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, South Africa - Theme by Mustang Forums