VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Re: Libya

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 02:06:53 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Re: Libya
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Libya  (Read 1597 times)
oebalus

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »

Unspeakable proditors and engineers of genocide .  The law needs to change, the law must change. Who makes the law ? the legions of Cohen Bandits and his rodents. Laws are made to support and bolster a particular interest group, power group, economic interests. The power to make laws must be denied to those who are making the laws now , laws enacted for the eventual demise of the European and Europe. At least in Lybia the illegal marauders are kept  and held in inhospitable conditions for human habitation , until their shipment to Europe. Once in Europe the invasion hordes expect to receive a " European welcome".  There was a tv clip  interview in France , with a reportage of a stinking komissar of an NGO human rights group with the despicable and odoriferous circumscized head  Dendias, the Greek minister of insecurity and migration architect --- a carbon copy of Cohen Bandit, and a Zion faithful like the rest of the Greek proditors. They showed two non descript subhuman life forms from Bangladesh filmed in a room, commodious and spacious. The captions caught the komissar asking the subhumans what they intended to do , do they wish to go back to their countries  ? their answer was "No we don't want to go back to our countries, we want to stay here" . Dendias very proud of his achievemnet as a 5 star hotelier for the invasion hordes , chirped in by making a point of  the comfort of their lodgings and " the air conditioning in the room". This is what European leadership has been reduced to. To feel proud and  good about themselves,  in providing comfortable space , food, medical attention and tranquility to the masses of filthy invaders in luxurious airconditioning quarters. If this  is not an open invitation for the millions of denizens  around the world to have access to comfortable air conditioning quarters by arriving in Europe , what is it ?  The class of leadership must disappear, must be rounded up , arraigned, indicted and punished for the highest of treason.
Report to moderator   Logged
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »

Libya - Not even a hollywood film can produce a video like this ....

When you see this latest video about Libya, you will find it hard to believe. Millions of dollars flying in the wind all over the desert.Only some people pick up the money that are on the spot, with someone at the end showing a bunch of cash in his hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djTJS84HChY
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 12:09:57 PM »

My views on democracy as a reply to Mr Chengu's article entitled "Gaddafi's Libya was Africa's most proseprous democracy"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:50:52 AM by adspi » Report to moderator   Logged
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »

Another article about Africa by the same author, Garikai Chengu
Link: http://www.afrika.no/Detailed/21614.html

That IF in the last paragraph is a nice assumption!
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 01:01:57 PM »

In fact I had noticed "Gaddafi's Imperium", then you modified the title :)

The IE Idea gives the Imperium 5 responsibilities: Spirituality (not for the masses, free from religious cretinism), Race, High Culture, High Politics, Territory.

Gaddafi's Imperium had nothing to do with Spirituality. Most of the people around him were rabid Islamists. Same can be said about Race since they never attempted uniting brother with brother nor to refine it. It is beyond them. High Culture needs no mention. They're still improving their postal service - giving every street a name!

It can be said that his Imperium was one dominium where People had a right to express their views on anything. The Imperium part was Gaddafi himself...and his pistol!

I do believe that Gaddafi was the best leader for that kind of people. Libya was much better than it is now.

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/en/newsdetails/news/world/Libya-out-of-control-says-Italian-foreign-minister-20131109

Saturday 9 November 2013 - 09:24
Libya out of control, says Italian foreign minister
Following heavy clashed in Tripoli, Italian foreign minister Emma Bonino says Libya absolutely out of control.

Following Thursday's heavy fighting in the Libyan capital, Italian foreign minister Emma Bonino said that the country was "absolutely out of control."

On Thursday, the Libyan capital, Tripoli, witnessed the worst violence since the end of the revolution in 2011. It is reported that the clashes left two people dead and 22 injured in Tripoli but this has not yet been confirmed.

Members of two Libyan militias clashed in Tripoli after the death of one of their leaders, leaving at least 10 people injured amid intense gunfire, witnesses and security officials said....contd

--------------------------

This is what the Rodents provoked - the destruction of a stable, viable country.
The Rodents did all this, as usual with the help of their lackeys:
Sarkozy, Hague and of course, Boobus Americanus.

The Rodents: those eternal, mischief makers.
Provoking wars everywhere, because that is the only way the Jew feels safe.
Untill We extirpate them, quarantine them onto Madagascar, we shall never have peace.

Il-Grieden tad-Drenagg!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Re: Libya - Theme by Mustang Forums