VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Great Britain

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2017, 09:03:44 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Great Britain
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great Britain  (Read 5476 times)
oebalus

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 10:34:21 AM »

De Canio has to submit if he wants to ply his trade and make a living in Football. Football also is in their firm grip, wherever it might be played. Besides Football is one of the main armor in their arsenal. An effective channel and conduit for the composting of nations and peoples.
Report to moderator   Logged
Arise 2012

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 11:32:43 AM »

'I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone. I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football'
Paolo Di Canio, Sunderland manager

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303839/Paolo-Di-Canio-denies-having-fascist-beliefs-Dean-Durham-voices-concerns-links-toxic-far-right.html
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 03:09:58 PM »

Let`s go "Biblical"...LOL.

The seven years (actually about seven thousand) years of famine are arriving at their destination...THE END. The end of the USA ZIONIST domination. THE END of Israel. THE END of fearing these loathsome boils on the face of our beloved planet. Not a single tear will be shed. Like no tears were shed at the death of the witch Margaret Thatcher. Great Britain is celebrating and are calling for a lead coffin and a stake driven into her corpse.
The jewish BBC and the Fleet street long nosed gollems say otherwise. They attempt to resurrect Maggie`s corpse with a funeral paid by the taxpayers she robbed of a country and a life.
Scotland, Wales and Ireland will not forget the Iron Lady. Neither will the English worker`s Unions, the miners and the kids who grew up without the free milk she robbed from them in their schooldays in the seventies. They are taking turns to piss on her grave. When the funeral is over and the truth comes out she will be exposed like her buddy the pedophile Jimmy Savile, whose death was cheered and celebrated by everyone...except the BBC of course.

You see, folks...
The tables are turning. Gonzi the asslicker is gone. Rat-singer alias Benedict the peddo went into exile, Maggie  the witch is burning in hell, and Kim Jong UN is seriously fucking the USRAHELL plans for a global domination with a vengeance nurtured since the korean war 63 years ago.
ALL WE NEED NOW IS NORMAN LOWELL MEP in the EU to destroy the parasite from the inside, as this parasite has been eating away at the vital organs of humanity for thousands of years.

THE DAYS OF ABUNDANCE are CALLING YOU.

VIVA NORMAN LOWELL
VIVA IMPERIUM EUROPA.
KALIYUGA-KRITAYUGA
ANNO 2013
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:41:24 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 05:48:48 PM »

Margaret Thatcher was a pro-Zionist, pro-Rodent PM.
She had SIX Rodents in her cabinet!
First and foremost: she betrayed Rhodesia.

Then, when the Berlin Wall fell, she frantically teamed up with the Arch Rodent, Kissinger.
Together, they worked ceaselessly for SIX months in order to keep East Germany within the Soviet camp.
She stated openly that Germany should be ever divided, with a "Finlandization of the Eastern part.

It was the Statesman Kohl who doggedly pushed for German Unification.
And the Rodents never forgave him for it.
He had to resign soon after, over a palsy sum of DM30,000 in undeclared Campaign Funds.

Thatcher was an admirer of that old fool, Churchill and posed, like a faithful bitch, at the feet of Macmillan (Wind of change).
The man who betrayed Whites all over Africa, from Kenya, Zambia right down to South Africa.
Thatcher was a fossilized fool of the Conservative type.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

ghostrider

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »

So, it's finally admitted; no way out. Even this khazar don't care about lying anymore.
One can just imagine what the real statistics are saying; of course only thorougly cooked ones are made public.
But the ponzi slow motion train-wreck will continue until breakdown.
All this has been obvious for the scarce group of enlightened ones for years already.
Surely the sleepwalkers will continue to vote for these buffoons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4908260/Ed-Miliband-gaffe-during-Radio-4-interview.html
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »

Source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397416/White-Britons-abandon-ethnic-minority-areas

White Britons abandon ethnic minority areas

Figures show in just 10 years mass immigration has driven a four-fold rise in ethnic minorities living in areas where less than half the population are white British.

Critics of Britain’s immigration policy said it showed the country was becoming more segregated.

The 4.1 million ethnic minorities who now live in white minority areas is a ­big increase from the 2001 Census, when just 1 million lived in those areas.

The study for the think-tank Demos lays bare the true cultural impact of Labour’s open-door immigration policy between 1997 and 2010.

It comes after David Cameron sought to reassure voters the influx of migrants from Bulgaria and Romania by the end of the year will be “nothing like” the levels seen when Poland joined the EU.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of MigrationWatch UK, said the findings were a sign that Britain is becoming more segregated.

He said: “This is extremely serious. It is undeniable evidence that we have indeed been sleepwalking into segregation as Trevor Phillips warned seven years ago. It is the clear result of Labour’s mass immigration policy.

“Public dismay at the pace of change in our communities largely explains why so many voted as they did in last week’s local elections. The case for a sharp reduction in immigration is now overwhelming.”

Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Equalities Commission and a Demos Associate, said white Britons choosing not to live in minority-dominated areas “ought to make us a little anxious”.

He said: “This very interesting piece of research reveals a number of vital findings. It shows a kind of ‘Ambridge effect’ – a minority advance into areas previously the preserve of the white majority. It also demonstrates a greater degree of ethnic mixing within cities.

white, britons, immigration, immigrants, majority, areas, massImmigration Minister Damian Green

This is extremely serious. It is undeniable evidence that we have indeed been sleepwalking into segregation as Trevor Phillips warned seven years ago

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of MigrationWatch UK

“What ought to make us a little anxious is the ‘majority retreat’ it has unearthed – white people leaving minority-led areas and not being replaced.”

The study shows that integration between ethnic minorities is now more common than it was in 2001.

It also shows 45 per cent of ethnic minorities in England and Wales live in areas where less than half the population is white British.

Also 41 per cent live in areas that are less than half white in total, which may include migrants from the EU.

Demos said minority white areas were usually multi-minority, since new minorities such as Somalis have taken up housing vacated by established minorities, such as Afro-Caribbeans.

Figures also show that more ethnic minorities are moving to live in white-dominated rural areas, with fewer than 800 local wards more than 98 per cent white compared to over 5,000 in 2001.

Eric Kaufmann, a professor at Birkbeck College who carried out the detailed analysis, said: “While ethnic mixing and integration is being helped by more minority people moving into England’s whitest areas, the most concentrated minority areas are becoming more so.

“This is due to a large increase in the ethnic minority population in its areas of concentration over the past 10 years. This trend has outpaced minorities’ wider spread across the country.”

David Goodhart, director of Demos, said: “The greater concentration of the ethnic minority population means there is less opportunity for interaction with the white mainstream.

“One problem with this relates to employment. Most jobs come through knowing someone, and most of those hiring for good jobs are from the white majority.”

The study follows an explosive academic report last week which showed white Britons will be a minority by 2066.Oxford Professor David Coleman found by 2040 foreigners and non-whites will double and be a third of the population.
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
youngwhite

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 08:26:14 PM »

Margaret Thatcher was a pro-Zionist, pro-Rodent PM.
She had SIX Rodents in her cabinet!
First and foremost: she betrayed Rhodesia.

Then, when the Berlin Wall fell, she frantically teamed up with the Arch Rodent, Kissinger.
Together, they worked ceaselessly for SIX months in order to keep East Germany within the Soviet camp.
She stated openly that Germany should be ever divided, with a "Finlandization of the Eastern part.

It was the Statesman Kohl who doggedly pushed for German Unification.
And the Rodents never forgave him for it.
He had to resign soon after, over a palsy sum of DM30,000 in undeclared Campaign Funds.

Thatcher was an admirer of that old fool, Churchill and posed, like a faithful bitch, at the feet of Macmillan (Wind of change).
The man who betrayed Whites all over Africa, from Kenya, Zambia right down to South Africa.
Thatcher was a fossilized fool of the Conservative type.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

This is how I see it.

Margaret T was a remarkable British girl so made it to the top with all the toffs pushing her down in anyway they could. When she came to power she used it for good. She was anything but fossilized....Britain was on the verge of being the new communist sewer in the seventies and she literally grabbed the bull by the horns and threw it as far as the Kremlin - in the face of all those - and now I use the term- fossilized red star generals. She was the toughest modern premier on immigration (she did not want Britain to be "swamped" or the blacks "having good housing at the expense of the white citizens") She had the toughest policies on who came in before the sewer rat Blair spread his and the UK's legs wide open.

Also, as far as the EU is concerned she had no qualms about going there and give those stuffed suits a taste of her handbag - also flirted a bit to get her way, especially with Mitterand. She predicted a lot of things which eventually came true about the European Mega State and how it will bite us all back in the backside and will become a new soviet union.

Maggie and the rodents - how could such a clever female be pro-jews?

I have been studying here for quite a while now and I individualized 4 reasons. 1: That bloody idiot of a grocer father she had knocked out her immune system against them from a very tender age - all because the Germans had no rotary clubs - for god's sake  >:(  So since she idolized him from such a young age, she got betrayed by her own parent on this matter. She grew up hearing non-stop that the Jews were the good guys and the Germans the bad guys who should be feared. A hard thing to shake away when it has been drilled in you - though she did have a good rapport with Helmut Schmidt.

2: She already had taken on the blacks with the swamping comment she made before she came to power - had she taken on the jews, it would have been too much.

3: Jews were good at money management so she made friends like Kieth Joseph and had Nigel Lawson as chancellor but she also had lively friends and colleagues who were anti-semitic like the epic Alan Clark.

4: Jews never bothered her because they had white skin and - usually blue eyes. She simply did not understand the difference between being a white and being a Jew.

There are, however, interesting facts. Racists were very likable people to her - her husband was racist, Pinochet, all the right-wingers in the Tory party and most importantly the Young conservatives who were overcome by the fascination of being right-wing and preserving what their fathers passed on to them (including their genes) - so much so, that she supported Andrew Tinney when they were up against the wets and kept very closed tabs on that election.

She never hesitated when Reagan asked her for airbase use wanted to play rough on the sandpit that is Libya and wipe out the "Kurunell Purcinell" (sorry but I just couldn't resist ;D) and she also supported the white goverment in South Africa and in the face of all the abuse, she refused to impose sanctions.

To sum it all up, I think she was a great force for good, the world feels somewhat emptier now that she left us. Had she not ignored the threat of the rodents, she would have been perfection incarnated but alas, the reasons I mentioned above made it impossible for her. Far from insulting her, I think we should be grateful for the strength and courage she showed and curse and curse that sin of nature of an archbishop we had because had we been integrated, she would ave made us great. No bloody Arabian would have even looked at us as we drew our oil  - after what she did for the Falklands, she would have been even tougher than Reagan on the sandpits.

Kim 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:36:13 PM by youngwhite » Report to moderator   Logged
"It is quite wrong that immigrants should be given council housing whereas white citizens were not."
"I have less objection to refugees such as Rhodesians, Poles and Hungarians, since they could more easily be assimilated into British society."- M.Thatcher
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »

http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/woolwich-soldier-dead-after-machete-attack

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/315986/WOOLWICH-MACHETE-ATTACK/

Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Machete Attack'

Weapons are strewn across a blood-stained road in south east London amid reports a soldier is dead and two people have been shot....

-----------------------------

Pick axes in Milan - machetes in London...
The Joys of Multiculturalism.
The aftermath, the consequences of that old fool, that CRIMINAL: Winston Churchill.

And let the Brits enjoy what they wanted!
Let the perfidious Albion, relish the fruits of the Victory that was WWII.
Let the pig headed fools enjoy it all.

The Hero had given them the hand of friendship.
Britain and Germany, saving Europe and the entire White World.
But the Criminals, those lackeys of that Satanic Tribe, wanted war - and they got it!

Il-Grieden tad-Drenagg!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:52:50 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 05:58:33 PM »

See previous post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/22/woolwich-machete-attack_n_3320133.html

Eye-Witness Reveals Two 'Crazed Guys' Hacking At Victim, Dumping Body On Street

Two people have been shot in Woolwich, south east London, after armed police were called to an incident in which a man wearing a Help for Heroes t-shirt was attacked with a machete-style knife and dumped in the street, eyewitnesses said....

One witness, identified as James, said he and his partner saw two black men attack the young victim with knives, including a meat cleaver. "They were hacking at this poor guy, literally," he told LBC. They were hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him."

--------------------

This is war - this is a RACE WAR.
Only We, of Imperium Europa, can now save Europe and the White Race.
We will be merciless.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

youngwhite

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 09:23:44 PM »

Genetically-speaking the Brits have unlimited potential - some of the best scientists were British, they are also the ancestors of most white  Americans. How is it that they have not yet been repelled by blacks? Does tolerance really bamboozle you to that level? Looks like the UKIP is going to have their work cut out for them!
"It is quite wrong that immigrants should be given council housing whereas white citizens were not."
"I have less objection to refugees such as Rhodesians, Poles and Hungarians, since they could more easily be assimilated into British society."- M.Thatcher
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Great Britain - Theme by Mustang Forums