VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Great Britain

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Great Britain
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great Britain  (Read 5539 times)
Will

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 09:28:32 PM »

Here is clip of savage who beheaded our soldier, covered in blood ,talking to the camera <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8f93d6eacd22" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:37:55 PM by Will » Report to moderator   Logged
youngwhite

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »

This is they guy who should be in charge today - Tebbit puts it clear to blacky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBgwYZnHUE
Report to moderator   Logged
"It is quite wrong that immigrants should be given council housing whereas white citizens were not."
"I have less objection to refugees such as Rhodesians, Poles and Hungarians, since they could more easily be assimilated into British society."- M.Thatcher
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 09:50:55 PM »

Genetically-speaking the Brits have unlimited potential - some of the best scientists were British, they are also the ancestors of most white  Americans. How is it that they have not yet been repelled by blacks? Does tolerance really bamboozle you to that level? Looks like the UKIP is going to have their work cut out for them!

Of course the Brits have unlimited potential - they are Biological Aristocrats and Warriors.
But they have the Jew ensconced within their midst - since Cromwell allowed these vermin back in England.
That is the problem with Britain: the Hidden Enemy.

The same Satanic Enemy that led the Brits into WWI & WW2 - clearly against Britain's interest.
And so, Britain lost her Empire and her Imperial Will.
Now, only an Imperium Europa can place the Brits and the rest of the White Race, back to their dominant position, that is theirs by Destiny.

UKIP has no future, no grand politics, just petty Englander "sheep on the Pennines and butter from New Zealand".
Policies a hundred years out of date - sheer short sightedness by Farage, a Churchill admirer!
Imperium Europa is the only "game in town" left for the White Race.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:42:24 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Will

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 09:55:16 PM »

Tebbit?????? Youngwhite he wanted blacks and asians to mix in and breed with the British,that is worse in my opinion then blacks and asians not intergrating and staying seperate! The later leads to seperate communities the first leads to the end of us and our community!
youngwhite

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 12:29:19 AM »

Are we talking about the same Tebbit? He wanted the blacks out since the very beginning and was called racist in his own party when he was party chairman, he even had it in for the kebab stalls (someone from his ex-constituency told me) saying turkish  was undermining the fish and chips- he was also a friend of Enoch Powell. 

Question for Imperium: Bearing in mind that their brains and depth of belief does not hold a candle to IE. Is it not possible that UKIP might have something more to contribute(apart from entertainment)? Maybe try to minimize the damage somehow until you're in Brussels? 

I am saying this because they are being ridiculed all over the communist BBC but in the end...they got the votes! Most of what Nigel Farrage says is true and even though his party is being portrayed as the loony asylum of the crazy midlands, more and more people are following what he is saying because the conservatives failed to conserve. Personally, I would not underestimate the crazy midlands - some of the best people came from there!
"It is quite wrong that immigrants should be given council housing whereas white citizens were not."
"I have less objection to refugees such as Rhodesians, Poles and Hungarians, since they could more easily be assimilated into British society."- M.Thatcher
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 07:54:20 AM »

"Question for Imperium: Bearing in mind that their brains and depth of belief does not hold a candle to IE. Is it not possible that UKIP might have something more to contribute(apart from entertainment)? Maybe try to minimize the damage somehow until you're in Brussels?"

Of course, Farage and UKIP have a lot to contribute towards the survival of the White Race.
They mean well, they are patriots - but have no Ideology.
They need to be convinced of our Politics.

When I am in Europe as MEP, I will hold meetings with UKIP and urge them to join Nova Europa.
Their adherence to NE is most important to this emerging, dynamic group - gives us that "central" political weight.
We already have contacts with UKIP - and understand each other.

Everything, the survival of Europe as we know it, the Racial Survival of the Europid:
depends on the MEP Elections of 2014 (002 in our calendar).
One shot, the White Man must not miss.

This is the Destiny of Malta - this Sacred Island since time immemorial.
A great Destiny: that of sparking the regeneration of Europe -
setting Europe ablaze, a fire that will spread to the whole, White World.

Imperium Europa will change the world.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:30:04 AM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

youngwhite

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 09:26:26 AM »

I am so glad to see that no white state will be excluded from the idea - a lot of people are making the atrocious mistake of thinking that Britain is a black, muslim country and nobody seems to have a lot of hope for her. 

As a person with English heritage herself (my mother's side of the family used to carry the Hampton name) and as a europid in general I am most anxious that Britain survives this parasitical genetic attack. I've had a number of discussions with my family, thinking that something was wrong with me when I just couldn't jump on the multi-culti wagon like most of my classmates did.

I happen to have loyal parents who explained that it is more than fine for me to be naturally repelled by black skin and that insipid smell. You can be assured that we will vote for you! You need to keep fighting...if I am ever going to have children, I want to have them in a place where they won't be chopped up into kebabs and be cooked for take-away. 

A humble suggestion; try to make yourself more visible as we approach the MEP election. I saw all the programs you were in and the message is spreading, me and another student just discovered you are quite a legend at university (even communist institutions have a limit on what their students talk about) - but those two morons have the media at their fingertips and what with the 'naghag ta Bendu' qualities of the Maltese getting out there is imperative!
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 09:41:32 AM »

My grandmother was Elizabeth Hampton - one of four, beautiful sisters.
We are probably related.
Good to see a woman resisting the Liberal onslaught.

Yes, we do our best to make ourselves visible - but the Zionist Media is not exactly friendly!
However, we do have Gatherings and upload speeches on U Tube, etc.,
Only yesterday, I was interviewed by a French journalist - there is interest in IE, everywhere.

Do spread the word within our Universita tal-Qroqq!
Every little bit, helps.
Read Post 74
: http://www.vivamalta.net/VMforum/index.php?topic=109.msg181273#msg181273

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

youngwhite

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »

French huh?  ;D I also saw your interview on euro news (these interviews is exactly the sort of publicity we need). Right wingers are sharpening their knives everywhere they are just waiting on you and the IE team to give the word go and you can be sure that that poor white man in England and lots of white people who suffered the same death will be vindicated - each and every one of them and a monument will be erected with their names on it. 

I was just reading that soft Holland too is waking up - it is a cry for help. Nova Europa NEEDS to be there and we need to to as much as we can to make sure it does. As for "dik iz zalzettiera" let me just say that me and a fellow student gave a friend of ours a lecture of how the world would smile on us Maltese should Norman Lowell be elected in 2014. Pissing off the Stalinists of course - but that's what makes campaigning fun :D
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/LEERIGBYRIP?ref=stream

This is a Facebook page dedicated to the murdered British soldier.
Notice the perfidy of the Jews.
The site deviates, channels ANGER into Charitable Piety.

The average reader would then have a "feel good factor" by donating a fiver to some cause.
Thus, the Jewish manipulation of the masses tranquilizes the situation.
The incredible cunning of these vermin.

Also: On BBC News, at the same time of reporting this murder -
i sottotitoli: Thousands mourn the death of Nigerian poet.
As if to remind us that not all Nigerians are murderous savages.

IL-GRIEDEN TAD-DRENAGG!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Great Britain - Theme by Mustang Forums