VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Donald Trump for President

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 01, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Politics
| | |-+  Donald Trump for President
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump for President  (Read 10445 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2017, 06:20:48 PM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/cucks-kikes-and-traitors-demand-terrorists-flood-in-to-slaughter-americans/

JEWS ORCHESTRATE ONSLAUGHT AGAINST TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION BAN

The forces of darkness are aligning to call for terrorists to flood into America and slaughter white people on the streets.

We need martial law and we need it quickly.

Washington Post:

Fresh challenges to President Trump’s court-frozen immigration order took shape Monday with two former secretaries of state claiming the White House was undermining national security and nearly 100 Silicon Valley tech companies arguing it will keep the best minds from coming to America.

The powerful new voices were added with another legal showdown coming as early as Monday. The suspension of the order, meanwhile, has allowed those previously banned more time to try to reach the United States.

A decision Sunday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit preserved a lower judge’s order to temporarily halt the ban — and based on a schedule the court outlined, the stop will remain in place at least until sometime on Monday. The Justice Department said it would not elevate the dispute to the Supreme Court before that.

Trump responded to the development Sunday by writing on Twitter that he had “instructed Homeland Security to check people coming into our country VERY CAREFULLY.” A Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman did not immediately return messages seeking comment on how, practically, that screening would be implemented.

“Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril,” Trump wrote. “If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!”

Trump further came to the defense of his stalled order Monday. In a tweet, Trump dismissed as “fake news” various polls showing solid opposition to the executive order. “Sorry,” Trump wrote, “people want border security and extreme vetting.”...contd

------------

Now it is the turn of Big Business to join the howling Hyena Jews:
Apple, Google, Microsoft and 90 others only care for their profits.
They don't care about our Race, our Civilisation, our White Peoples.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2017, 04:38:16 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DAsUTZBM2U

FBI Analyst Says, High Level Pedophile Arrests Coming Soon

--------------------

The importance of Trump's Victory.
The filth, corruption and debasing influence of the Clintons.
And THEM, the spider at the centre of the entire cobweb.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2017, 11:26:48 AM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/19-dirty-rabbi-arrested-for-protesting-in-front-of-trump-tower/

19 Dirty Rabbi Arrested for Protesting in Front of Trump Tower

Zeiger
Daily Stormer
February 7, 2017-

Why are Rabbi out protesting against Trump’s patriotic agenda? Could it be that their entire religion is based around destroying Western Civilization?

Whatever the case, it brings joy to my heart that these filthy subversives are finally getting a taste of PHYSICAL REMOVAL.

My only fear is that getting arrested for agitating against “literally Hitler” might fulfill some sick fantasy of theirs, and thereby get their rocks off somehow. It’s a chance we’ll have to take.

NY Daily News:

Nineteen rabbis were cuffed Monday night outside a Trump hotel near Columbus Circle while protesting the President’s ban on travelers from seven Muslim-majority nations, police and activists said.

The clergy members — seven men and 12 women — are members of T’ruah Rabbis, a liberal Jewish group that opposes President Trump’s executive order.

“Tradition teaches us to be kind to the plight of refugees,” T’ruah co-chair Rabbi Rachel Gartner said after marching with group.

It’s well known that the Jews were taking in Canaanite refugees as they genocided them.

I don’t know what tradition these rabbi are talking about, but it doesn’t have much to do with their history or religion, that’s for sure. The entire old testament is just a string of genocides and massacres against the enemies of the Jews.

They must be talking about their tradition of infiltrating and subverting Gentile societies.

She referenced the ill-fated St. Louis voyage full of Jewish refugees that was turned away from the U.S. in 1939.

“We cannot tolerate the executive order that comes from the administration. It’s very painful for us. It’s personal. We remember the St. Louis,” Gartner told the Daily News. “It’s eerily reminiscent and it strikes us to our core.”

Hopefully, the police batons will do an even better job of striking them at their core.

Can you imagine the kind of sick, twisted people who would allow butch lesbians to become “priests?” The Jews have truly drunk their own liberal kool-aid to the point where their own people is falling apart.

But this is good. The more explicitly Jewish organizations oppose Trump, the more obvious it will become who his real enemies are in the minds of the people. They were far better off getting their shabbos goy to front for them, but they just can’t resist the allure of taking the spotlight.

Their hubris will be their undoing.

-----------------

What hypocrites!  What LIARS these Rodents in Human Form.
A history of betrayal and massacres against People who welcomed and gave Them shelter.
An implacable Hatred animates Them - a Satanic spirit.

And here they are, these Vermin protesting against Trump - and in favour of Muslims!
Incredible, isn't it?
JA GRIEDEN TAD-DRANAGG!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2017, 12:29:34 PM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/ex-pentagon-official-rosa-brooks-suggests-military-coup-then-claims-to-be-victim-of-anti-semitism/

Ex-Pentagon Official (((Rosa Brooks))) Suggests Military Coup, Then Claims to be Victim of “Anti-Semitism”

Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
February 9, 2017

A little less than a week ago, I covered the Jew Rosa Brooks’ Foreign Policy Magazine bad-faith article, featuring candid talk of a military coup against the US government that may fall under federal sedition laws.

Now, she’s done an interview with PRI claiming that she’s actually a victim of intolerance. Unlike Julia Ioffe, her exaggerations and whining isn’t getting much Judenpresse play because bringing any more attention to her original statements is too much of a hot potato for even the Opposition Party to touch.

I, as a real journalist and occasional op-ed columnist, expressed criticism and concern, as did Breitbart and Infowars. Now, don’t get me wrong, I know it’s the new normal for people with power in America to casually call for the murder, overthrow and assault of people they politically disagree with like Donald Trump or even Richard Spencer, but Brooks’ case is different.

This individual is not a washed up celebrity or Guy Fawkes mask-wearing nimrod on the street, she has extensive and deep ties to the US military as a former Pentagon official, wife of a fiercely anti-Trump military colonel, as well as an ongoing role in a number of powerful Neo-Con and globalist DC think-tanks.

Nobody said she was planning a coup, only that there was enough evidence for the Secret Service and FBI to at least investigate. After all, the FBI feverishly wastes resources on so-called “threats” (usually just criticism) Jews receive in response for their illegal activities (e.g., in Whitefish), as if these public services are their private security. What Brooks did is on another level.

Now she’s going around claiming that the “Alt-Right” led a “lynch mob” against her because she’s Jewish and we hate freedom. Her article, which left nothing to the imagination with the suggestive title “3 Ways To Get Rid of Donald Trump,” speaks of a “hypothetical” scenario where the US military overthrows the democratically elected President because some might not like the Commander-in-Chief’s policies.

Foreign Policy:

Here’s how lynch mobs form, in the age of the alt-right and “alternative facts.”

First, you inadvertently wave a red flag at an arena full of bulls. Then you sit back and wait for the internet to do its dark magic.

In my case, the red flag was a few paragraphs at the end of a recent column, speculating on what would happen if Donald Trump truly and dangerously lost his marbles. I wondered about one “possibility … that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders”

Those are serious questions, and they deserve serious discussion. After all, America was founded by men who came, slowly but surely, to believe that they could no longer obey their government. From the perspective of American political mythology, they were heroes; from the British point of view, they were traitors. (Remember Patrick Henry? “If this be treason, make the most of it.”) With our history, it’s surely important to ask ourselves whether something like that could ever take place again. Political theorists continue to debate the propriety and role of disobedience and resistance to authority. Shouldn’t we debate those questions, too?

Within a few hours, the alt-right internet was on fire. The trickle of critical email messages turned into a gush, then a geyser, and the polite emails of the first few days were quickly displaced by obscenity-laced screeds, many in all capital letters. My Twitter feed filled up with trolls.

Soon, extremists and conspiracy-oriented outlets from InfoWars to openly white supremacist websites had moved from claiming that I had “suggested” a coup to asserting that I was demanding, planning, and threatening the violent overthrow of the U.S. government. (Together with my sinister friend George Soros, of course, and a cabal of deranged left-wing academics.)

My correspondents were united on the matter of my crimes (treason, sedition, inciting insurrection, etc.). The only issue that appeared to confound and divide them was the vexing question of just what kind of undesirable I was. Several decided, based presumably on my first name, that I was Latina and proposed that I be forcibly sent to the other side of the soon-to-be-built Trump border wall. Others, presumably conflating me with African-American civil rights heroine Rosa Parks, asserted that I would never have gotten hired if it weren’t for race-based affirmative action. The anti-Semitic rants flowed in, too: A website called the Daily Stormer noted darkly that I am “the daughter of the infamous communist Barbara Ehrenreich and the Jew John Ehrenreich,” and I got an anonymous phone call from someone who informed me, in a chillingly pleasant tone, that he supported a military coup “to kill all the Jews.”

Rosa Brooks is a well-documented agent of Soros’ NGOs.

Notice that in the very same article talking about how she swears she wasn’t endorsing a military coup, she drops a paragraph about why we need to have an “open discussion” regarding the hows and whys of a military coup against Donald Trump, because America was founded in a violent revolution, and so it’s morally the same thing.

There is no Constitutional, legal or historical basis for the US military overthrowing the President. Why is it being discussed by an elite and supposedly influential foreign policy publication? This is one of those “thought experiments” that reminds me of OJ Simpson’s explanation for writing If I Did It. She’s not doing it, but if it were to happen, this is one of the ways to “Get Rid of Donald Trump.”

It goes without saying that if the Daily Stormer ever published a “thought-experiment” or even allowed comments in the vein of “hypothetically” killing or violently overthrowing Barack Obama when he was President, Mark Potok would be siccing the Men in Black on our journalists at such speed that his Tallit would start disintegrating.

Yet in the end, it’s this elite Jewish globalist who’s the victim of evil bigots who shined the spotlight on her unethical abuse of her platform.

------------------

The Rodents just can't sit and do nothing, as they watch their Power being eroded, chipped away by the surging Right.
They will certainly attempt a JFK solution - and Trump's son in law will be the crucial informant.
I am so convinced of this - I know the Enemy, Spiritually.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/right-wing-jew-refuses-to-resign/

“Right-Wing” Jew Trying to Block Trump From British Parliament Refuses to Resign"

Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
February 11, 2017

As we speak, international Jews are triangulating across the Atlantic in a renewed offensive against President Donald Trump. Trump’s apparent strategic goal of a British-American-Russian alliance against the dangerous Jewropean Union empire will not come to be without a fight.

The Romanian-Jew John Bercow, the “right-wing” Tory speaker in the House of Commons, has single-handedly blocked plans for Donald Trump to address the British parliament. Like all “right-wing” Jews, Bercow is an adamant supporter of racial genocide in Palestine and sending whites to die in Middle Eastern wars, but clutches his pearls at America asserting even an iota of sovereign control over who comes in and out of our country.

Bercow’s ridiculous speech complaining about Donald Trump’s “racism and sexism” was met with jeers from the non-Jews and non-leftists in the parliament, and they are now pushing a no-confidence motion, as well as pressuring Theresa May to sack him. Will she have the courage to?

The Guardian:

Conservative MPs have urged Theresa May to clear the way for a vote of no confidence in the Speaker of the House of Commons, John Bercow, after his outspoken remarks about the US president, Donald Trump, earlier this week.

One backbencher, James Duddridge, the MP for Rochford and Southend East, has written to the prime minister asking her to confirm that she would offer ministers a free vote if a vote of no confidence is called.

Backbenchers told the Guardian they have already approached the clerks of the House of Commons to ask whether they can table a motion – though it would be unlikely to succeed.

Bercow infuriated some MPs when he said he would not countenance the idea of Trump addressing both Houses of Parliament in Westminster Hall.

Bercow told MPs on Monday afternoon that he had been against the idea of Trump addressing MPs and peers in Westminster Hall and that recent policies, such as Trump’s order banning entry to the US of people from seven predominantly Muslim countries, had left him even more determined to block the move.

He said: “I feel very strongly that our opposition to racism and to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary are hugely important considerations in the house.”

A number of Conservatives accused Bercow of overstepping the mark at a time when the government’s foreign policy is to build bridges with the new US administration, and several plan to join the bid to table a motion of no confidence.

There is no question that Britain benefits from – nay, requires – an economic and political alliance with the United States. This is certainly the majority opinion in the UK and the United States. Yet here we have one alien Jew abusing his political position to potentially drive a rift between the relationship by snubbing our President.

Other Conservative MPs are trying to get Bercow to resign through shaming him, Gordon Brown style, yet he has stated he has no interest in doing so. Shaming does not work on the shameless!

This is Bercow’s wife, photographed at a party. He took her back after this. And after she cheated on him several other times. Shameless. Jew.

Theresa May will most likely not reprimand him due to her weak leadership.

But this is not an isolated incident. In fact, it’s only the beginning.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again: If Donald Trump does not blatantly address Jews as a national threat, he will not be allowed to govern and his presidency will not survive to four years.

If that is too extreme of a measure, he must go to plan B, and use the FBI and IRS against these people. Vladimir Putin’s campaign of de-Judaization after the putrid Yeltsin years could serve as an inspiration.

Trump must work his twitter magic and ask the ‘deplorables’ to take to the street! In plutocratic dictatorships like America and Britain, holding the executive office is meaningless without using every single muscle at your disposal.

---------------

The Jews: Always THEM!
A threat to the White Race - determined to push us to extinction.
It is instinctive for Them, it comes naturally - a Satanic Spirit animates Them.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2017, 01:19:35 PM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-purge-begins-160-bean-people-rounded-up-in-la/

The Purge Begins: 160 Bean People Rounded Up in LA

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 11, 2017

Federal immigration officials say 160 people were arrested across Los Angeles over the past week during a crackdown targeting “criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and immigration fugitives,” CBS Los Angeles reports.

The arrests took place in six counties during what U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials described as a “five-day targeted enforcement operation” that began Monday and wrapped up around noon Friday.

Of the 160 arrested, about 150 had criminal histories, while five more had either been previously deported or had “final orders of removal”. Many of those arrested had prior felony convictions for “serious or violent offenses” including child sex crimes and assault.

The arrestees – which were 95 percent male – included nationals from a dozen countries, according to ICE.

Immigrant advocates on Friday decried a series of arrests that federal deportation agents said aimed to round up criminals in Southern California but they believe mark a shift in enforcement under the Trump administration.

Advocates began fielding calls Thursday from immigrants and their lawyers reporting raids at homes and businesses in the greater Los Angeles area. In one instance, agents knocked on one door looking for a man and ended up arresting another who is in the country illegally but has no criminal record – something Angelica Salas, the executive director of the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, said would not likely have happened previously.

“This was not normal,” Salas told reporters Friday.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested about 160 people during a five-day sweep in Southern California aimed at immigrants with criminal histories and deportation orders, including a Salvadoran gang member wanted in his country and a Brazilian drug trafficker.

This is just the beginning.

We’re going to get the criminals first, and thereby create a climate of fear, under which many of these “people” will self-deport. Then we’re going to sweep in and get more of them. Rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile, we also need to work to crackdown on the businesses that hire them, and the landlords that rent to them. If they can’t make money or live anywhere, they will self-deport.

These people are going back, one way or the other.

This is our country and they are not welcome here.

------------------

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2017, 05:06:46 AM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/trump-adopts-harder-stance-toward-jew-israel/

Trump Adopts Harder Stance Toward Jew-Israel

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 11, 2017

O ye of little faith.

Back in November, you thought Trump’s pro-Israel rhetoric was genuine, rather than a fake-out designed to make sure the inauguration wasn’t thwarted and he got into office which he could then walk back.

Well.

He’s walking it back.

Daily Caller:

President Donald Trump appeared to adopt a harder U.S. line towards Israel in an interview with an Israeli paper just days before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visits the White House.

Trump criticized Israeli settlement building in disputed territory and said he was reconsidering moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. Trump repeatedly pledged to move the embassy to Jerusalem throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, and lambasted former President Barack Obama’s decision to allow a United Nations resolution condemning Israel to pass without veto.

Israeli settlements “don’t help the process,” Trump said, adding that he did not think “going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace.” Regarding the embassy move Trump said it was “not an easy decision” and that the U.S. will  “see what happens.”

The Trump administration previously issued a Feb. 3 statement lightly condemning Israeli decisions to build more settlements in east Jerusalem saying, “while we don’t believe the existence of settlements is an impediment to peace, the construction of new settlements or the expansion of existing settlements beyond their current borders may not be helpful in achieving that goal.”

To be clear, I don’t think Trump is going to be anti-Israel. But he sure as hell isn’t going to be the rabidly pro-Israel President some of you all were worried he would be.

He is going to do exactly what he said he was going to do: he is going to make America great again.

He will be cool with Israel so long as they do not interfere with that agenda. And apparently at this point, he views the settlements as bordering on interfering with that agenda.

-------------

Excellent - the hypocritical relationship between the USA and Israel is slowly dissolving.
Trump got elected by threading carefully through the snake-pit.
As We always maintained:  We have to cook the Jews like little fish.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2017, 12:21:00 AM »

https://lovinmalta.com/opinion/analysis/maltese-trump-supporter-malta-can-learn-from-a-president-who-keeps-promises

DISSECTING A MALTESE TRUMP SUPPORTER

-------------

A good interview by Malcolm Seychell.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/of-127-corporations-that-pushed-to-block-trump-refugee-ban-60-of-them-are-run-by-jews/

Of 127 Corporations That Pushed to Block Trump Refugee Ban, 60 of Them are Run by Jews

Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
February 14, 2017

There is no question that the Executive office has full legal and constitutional authority to ban immigration from any country it deems fit. There are countless precedents by previous administrations even after the (((1965 Immigration Act))) (like Obama’s ban on Cubans). That didn’t stop the 9th Circuit illegitimate court in San Francisco from ruling to lock the ban, formulating an absurd legal precedent that asserts that all 7 billion people in the world are not just entitled to come to the United States regardless of national interest, but are even fully entitled to the protections of our Constitution. Using this logic, the raid on Osama Bin Laden was illegal because he wasn’t given a chance to surrender or read his Miranda Rights.

This legal ruling, especially the original cuck Robart one that the 9th Circuit reaffirmed, is without a shadow of a doubt the product of institutional corruption by so-called judges that reveals the sheer extent of decay in our judicial branch. While the American people support Trump’s policy, and expressed this will at the ballot box last November, Jews and other financial elite have used their money and clout to undermine our democracy and put our citizens in danger.

They want to racially replace whites and abuse H1-B visas for profit, and if America becomes a Mexico or India style violent, dysfunctional brown feudal state in the process, so be it.

Conservatives constantly talk about the 21st century tech industry as “liberal” – acting as if it is some amorphous, faceless blob of “social justice.” But the unpopular politics of the largely software-focused (compared to the largely white Gentile propelled golden age of computer innovation between 1985-2000) Silicon Shtetl is new, a product of the great influx of Jews and to a lesser extent Indians who make money off endeavors like stealing your private information and re-selling it, collecting your money while taking a steep cut, and other parasitical “middle man” operations looking to cut corners instead of contribute. There’s a reason why the Occident has always spit upon the merchant class.

Now this coalition of Jews and plutocrats is flexing its muscle after its puppet candidate Hillary Clinton was defeated.

The February 5th amicus brief filed in opposition to Trump’s rapeugee ban was signed by 127 corporations, along with major Jewish advocacy groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

Jews are 2% of the American population, yet control 60 of the 127 companies that coordinated to block Trump’s Executive Order.

Note that my research into this matter is actually an under count. I only categorized corporations with Jews in major positions (CEO, CFO, COO, Senior VP – the types that show up on Bloomberg lead executive lists) as Jew-controlled. If I were to include lead marketers, counsel, top board members, major shareholders etc., it would be close to 100%.

One last caveat: there are a number of cases of CEO’s who are probably Jewish, but I could not verify so they are not counted. Someone like Artur Bergman is very likely a Jew, but not included, for example. A less exacting estimate could be up to 75 of the 127 being run by Jews.

If you have any information on any of these people or companies listed as run by Gentiles being actually run by Jews, leave a comment and I will fix it.

---------------

JEWS, always Them - the mischief makers.
They have to be extirpated from positions of power in the Cultural (Hollywood & General Media), Politics, Economics and Finance.
Expelled and quarantined on Madagascar - there to fleece each other - and let us see whether the parasite, can survive without a host.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

maltapride88camilleri

MALTA PRIDE88

« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2017, 12:04:32 AM »

http://www.euronews.com/2017/02/25/white-house-under-fire-for-shutting-door-on-journalists

TRUE STRONG LEADER. NOT LIKE IL- BULLY  TA BURMARRAD. WELL DONE TRUMP
JIEN L-GHADU MAHLUF TAL- BRIGANTI LEBSIN TA ONESTI=   malta pride88
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Donald Trump for President - Theme by Mustang Forums