VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Germany

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 27, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Germany
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Germany  (Read 22906 times)
Mirko
The Doors of Perception

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »

Quote from: Cristoforo
We don't even need propoganda because the argument is strong enough.

Mhux hekk nibqaw!
Report to moderator   Logged
"In the Imperium: nothing, but nothing will be free - except the minds of Men!"
Cristoforo

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »

Quote from: Mirko
Mhux hekk nibqaw!

What? You don't believe the argument is not good enough :eek: :eek:
Mirko
The Doors of Perception

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 07:36:20 PM »

What? You don't believe the argument is not good enough :eek: :eek:

I don't believe that if the message is strong enough propoganda is useless! Unfortunatley no one is so passionate in politics as ourselves cris. The majority of the populace don't seem to give a fuck at the subtance, l-aqwa li hemm Fredu fuq il-podium. Propoganda is vital.
Cristoforo

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »

I don't believe that if the message is strong enough propoganda is useless! Unfortunatley no one is so passionate in politics as ourselves cris. The majority of the populace don't seem to give a fuck at the subtance, l-aqwa li hemm Fredu fuq il-podium. Propoganda is vital.

Let's not underestimate people man. OK, few people actually study and read about politics but (most) people are not idiots. If you present the anti-multiculturalism argument simply as it is, everyone with an average intelligence will understand and agree with you.

I convinced a lot of people about the disadvantages of multiculturalism. It was terribly easy. I did not use any dirty tricks or hate speech or whatever, I just told the whole truth.
Mirko
The Doors of Perception

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 07:46:22 PM »

Let's not underestimate people man. OK, few people actually study and read about politics but (most) people are not idiots.

I am not saying that Maltese are idiots, far from it. All I'm saying is that politics in Malta are so fucked up, no one really gives a damn of what the leader is saying.

I convinced a lot of people about the disadvantages of multiculturalism. It was terribly easy. I did not use any dirty tricks or hate speech or whatever, I just told the whole truth.

By implication that VM and IE do use dirtry tricks or hate speech?
Cristoforo

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »

I am not saying that Maltese are idiots, far from it. All I'm saying is that politics in Malta are so fucked up, no one really gives a damn of what the leader is saying.

By implication that VM and IE do use dirtry tricks or hate speech?

Please don't start behaving like Florian and putting a different sense to what I meant in my posts! I am just saying what one must avoid to gain a bit of credibility and consequently convince people easier.. and consequently win.

My personal experience has taught me that I convinced less people when I was more extreme than people now that I am a moderate. People are afraid of extremists and one cannot blame them.
Mirko
The Doors of Perception

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 07:52:44 PM »

what is your obsession with extremism, we're not Hamas ta` ffs!
Cristoforo

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 07:53:34 PM »

what is your obsession with extremisms, we not Hamas ta` ffs!

Of course you aren't! Is my English that bad that I keep on getting misunderstood?
Cristoforo

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »

Florian, the media never quoted me and you know why? Because quoting me does not damage VM, it would actually encourage more people to register!

Since we know that the media wants to damage VM... why didn't they quote me yet? Explain me that.

I am telling you what is the problem. I was with ANR and you still think I am with ANR and you concluded I am here to damage you so whatever I say, even if I were to say "VM is the best", you would find a way to give it a double-edged sense to it. That's paranoia man.

*Frustrated*
malsey

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 09:52:41 PM »

Every person can do his bid to improve the right wing ideology. Cristoforo has a way to do. I know him personally, and he doesn't harm the right wing. He does not agree with IE/VM on some issues. He has a right to do so.

He is just worried, that some people might go overboard in here, and they can do damaged to the movement and also for themselves. This is not a game anymore.Pn are worried about the right wing. they are after us 24hrs a day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Germany - Theme by Mustang Forums