VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - The role of Women in the Imperium

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Dominium
| | |-+  The role of Women in the Imperium
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The role of Women in the Imperium  (Read 5266 times)
ComradeDTAII
VM Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 541

SS Acolyte

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 01:21:38 AM »

So who will do the child rearing then? Men?

We're fucked in that case.
Report to moderator   Logged
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo
Senior Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11571

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 07:07:39 AM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII
So who will do the child rearing then? Men?

We're fucked in that case.

why else do men have nipples? duh!:cool:
Report to moderator   Logged

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Templarum
Loyal Member
Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 321

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
comrade, you're 18 it seems and therefore i doubt whether you have any children.
 
me, i'm 40-something and yes, have made my contribution to mankind with a wonderful 17 year old son :)
 
basically i've "child reared" and returned to the workforce.  do you honestly see something wrong with that?  would you have greater respect for me if i become a social parasite?

From what I can read here, yes, I think you have made your contribution to mankind Etoile, and in your situation, you are right and should be respected.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:38:20 PM by Templarum » Report to moderator   Logged
Artist
Patriot
Senior Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1869

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »



Report to moderator   Logged
Every man dies, not every man lives.
ComradeDTAII
VM Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 541

SS Acolyte

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

Quote from: Etoile
basically i've "child reared" and returned to the workforce. do you honestly see something wrong with that? would you have greater respect for me if i become a social parasite?

I'm sure you have done a fine job, madame. I meant no disrespect, I thought Norman's explanation on the role of women in the Dominion was acceptable and fair. Strangely enough, when I first read your dissenting views they struck a chord with me on the basis that for some reason they sounded like the droning of modern feminists that I am bombarded with in this country on a daily basis. I come to this forum to speak unhindered but I wrote out of turn.

Although I have no children of my own (I am only 18), I plan on having a large and healthy family, where both me and my wife will cooperatively raise our children. Wish me luck!
Report to moderator   Logged
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo
Senior Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11571

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
it wasent directed at you and you bloody well know that!
 
me liberated?  ye right!  when i can sit on my fat ass and wait for pennies from heaven, maybe i'll be liberated :D

join the club of liberated women! hurrah, we can work 40 hrs a week. lets burn our bras in triumph!
Report to moderator   Logged

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Angelfish
Senior Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2466

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:09 PM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII

Although I have no children of my own (I am only 18), I plan on having a large and healthy family, where both me and my wife will cooperatively raise our children. Wish me luck!
Before making any plans about a large family and a stay at home wife, make some down to earth financial calculations that includes a life time of paying the mortgage on a house...and a big one too if you plan a big family.
You will need more then just good luck.
:)
Report to moderator   Logged
This Tiny Island
we call home
Lord,
Help us keep safe
fo
marco polo
Senior Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11571

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 12:03:53 AM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII
I'm sure you have done a fine job, madame. I meant no disrespect, I thought Norman's explanation on the role of women in the Dominion was acceptable and fair. Strangely enough, when I first read your dissenting views they struck a chord with me on the basis that for some reason they sounded like the droning of modern feminists that I am bombarded with in this country on a daily basis. I come to this forum to speak unhindered but I wrote out of turn.

Although I have no children of my own (I am only 18), I plan on having a large and healthy family, where both me and my wife will cooperatively raise our children. Wish me luck!

good for you. same here!

get studying in a subject that will lead to a job that pays well AND is secure. 5 years working hard now is worth it.
Report to moderator   Logged

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Templarum
Loyal Member
Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 321

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »

(btt)  please....
Report to moderator   Logged
ensam_varg
Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 481

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
It was only the Catholic Church that stigmatized women, debating even whether they had souls! The Catholic Church, embracing a non-Europid religion, an abject religion worshiping a jealous, wrathful god. An anti-nature religion that sprung from that pesthole of the Middle East, treated women as animals.

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS STATEMENT IS PURE TRUTH!! IT'S A FACT!! AND I ALSO ADD THAT EVEN ISLAM AND JUDEISM STIGMATIZED WOMEN, LEADING TO SEXUAL INJUSTICES IN THE MODERN SOCIETY. THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE, EUROPIDS, SHOULD REJECT THESE CONTRADICTORIAL "RELIGIONS".
 
WE SHOULD TURN BACK TO THE OLD PAGAN TIMES, 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MAKE UP EUROPIDS!!
Report to moderator   Logged
"Immigranti illegali huma fihom nfushom illegali...Min jiprotegiehom huwa KOMPLICI ta\' Rejat Kriminali!" - Ensam Varg.
 
Moviment Graffiti = gonzi$ tas-suwed!
 
IF ENOCH POWELL WAS RIGHT, WHY SHOULD NORMAN LOWELL BE WRONG?!
 
Id-Demo-Kristjani jibilghu l-Ostji u jahraw ix-Xjaten!
 
KACCA U NSIB MHUMIEX TRADIZZJONI. . . .IZDA HDURA U VENDIKAZZJONI!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
 
SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, The role of Women in the Imperium - Theme by Mustang Forums