VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - The role of Women in the Imperium

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Dominium
| | |-+  The role of Women in the Imperium
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The role of Women in the Imperium  (Read 5266 times)
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 01:21:38 AM »

So who will do the child rearing then? Men?

We're fucked in that case.
Report to moderator   Logged
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 07:07:39 AM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII
So who will do the child rearing then? Men?

We're fucked in that case.

why else do men have nipples? duh!:cool:

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Templarum
Loyal Member

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
comrade, you're 18 it seems and therefore i doubt whether you have any children.

me, i'm 40-something and yes, have made my contribution to mankind with a wonderful 17 year old son :)

basically i've "child reared" and returned to the workforce.  do you honestly see something wrong with that?  would you have greater respect for me if i become a social parasite?

From what I can read here, yes, I think you have made your contribution to mankind Etoile, and in your situation, you are right and should be respected.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:38:20 PM by Templarum » Report to moderator   Logged
Artist
Patriot

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »

Every man dies, not every man lives.
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

Quote from: Etoile
basically i've "child reared" and returned to the workforce. do you honestly see something wrong with that? would you have greater respect for me if i become a social parasite?

I'm sure you have done a fine job, madame. I meant no disrespect, I thought Norman's explanation on the role of women in the Dominion was acceptable and fair. Strangely enough, when I first read your dissenting views they struck a chord with me on the basis that for some reason they sounded like the droning of modern feminists that I am bombarded with in this country on a daily basis. I come to this forum to speak unhindered but I wrote out of turn.

Although I have no children of my own (I am only 18), I plan on having a large and healthy family, where both me and my wife will cooperatively raise our children. Wish me luck!
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
it wasent directed at you and you bloody well know that!

me liberated?  ye right!  when i can sit on my fat ass and wait for pennies from heaven, maybe i'll be liberated :D

join the club of liberated women! hurrah, we can work 40 hrs a week. lets burn our bras in triumph!

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Angelfish

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:09 PM »

Although I have no children of my own (I am only 18), I plan on having a large and healthy family, where both me and my wife will cooperatively raise our children. Wish me luck!
Before making any plans about a large family and a stay at home wife, make some down to earth financial calculations that includes a life time of paying the mortgage on a house...and a big one too if you plan a big family.
You will need more then just good luck.
:)
This Tiny Island
we call home
Lord,
Help us keep safe
fo
marco polo

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 12:03:53 AM »

I'm sure you have done a fine job, madame. I meant no disrespect, I thought Norman's explanation on the role of women in the Dominion was acceptable and fair. Strangely enough, when I first read your dissenting views they struck a chord with me on the basis that for some reason they sounded like the droning of modern feminists that I am bombarded with in this country on a daily basis. I come to this forum to speak unhindered but I wrote out of turn.

good for you. same here!

get studying in a subject that will lead to a job that pays well AND is secure. 5 years working hard now is worth it.

Templarum
Loyal Member

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »

(btt)  please....
ensam_varg

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
It was only the Catholic Church that stigmatized women, debating even whether they had souls! The Catholic Church, embracing a non-Europid religion, an abject religion worshiping a jealous, wrathful god. An anti-nature religion that sprung from that pesthole of the Middle East, treated women as animals.

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS STATEMENT IS PURE TRUTH!! IT'S A FACT!! AND I ALSO ADD THAT EVEN ISLAM AND JUDEISM STIGMATIZED WOMEN, LEADING TO SEXUAL INJUSTICES IN THE MODERN SOCIETY. THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE, EUROPIDS, SHOULD REJECT THESE CONTRADICTORIAL "RELIGIONS".

WE SHOULD TURN BACK TO THE OLD PAGAN TIMES, 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MAKE UP EUROPIDS!!
"Immigranti illegali huma fihom nfushom illegali...Min jiprotegiehom huwa KOMPLICI ta\' Rejat Kriminali!" - Ensam Varg.

Moviment Graffiti = gonzi$ tas-suwed!

IF ENOCH POWELL WAS RIGHT, WHY SHOULD NORMAN LOWELL BE WRONG?!

Id-Demo-Kristjani jibilghu l-Ostji u jahraw ix-Xjaten!

KACCA U NSIB MHUMIEX TRADIZZJONI. . . .IZDA HDURA U VENDIKAZZJONI!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, The role of Women in the Imperium - Theme by Mustang Forums