VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Capture the Universities!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 24, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Dominium
| | |-+  Capture the Universities!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Capture the Universities!  (Read 1890 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« on: December 17, 2005, 02:36:20 PM »

Today, I received this email from an American sympathiser of ours.
I have just deleted the surname.
We must capture the intellectual high ground.

Mr. Lowell,

I had not heard of your group until very recently, in fact today.  I was looking at Yahoo.com and there was an article about Malta and their immigrant woes.  I firmly agree with you in most every way, and I detest those who say that you are being racist.  They are ignorant and only wish to see everyone "equal".  I believe that Europe is under attack by immigration and I don't understand why so many do not see it.  The greatest cultural continent on earth is going to fall if nothing is done, and the saddest part is that it will fall because of itself.  Europe has the power to stop this, but it chooses not to.  I believe that the leaders of Europe are to concerned with their image and are afraid to do what needs to be done.  They are cowards and history will remember them as such.

My name is Stuart .........  I am 18 years old and I am currently attending the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) in Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.  I am an American but I firmly support the movement to keep Europe a mostly white, European cultural continent.  I have never been to Europe, I have not yet had a chance to.  I started an online group at my college that I wish to turn into an actual group on campus.  It is the European Heritage Union and it is to bring the white students together around campus.  There is an African, Latin American, Asian, Middle Eastern, and even Carribbean student union, but I am sure I will get threats of racism.  I know that people will be hypocritical and hate me because I try to create a group for my people, but I will still do it because it needs to be done.  Right is usually not easy.

This jealousy that the rest of the world is so obvious.  No one moves to Beijing, China or Tehran, Iran.  They all move to America, Europe, or Australia which are not surprisingly white nations.  No one complains when the Japanese have rules that prohibit non-Japanese people from living or going into certain areas.  They say it is part of their culture.  However when a white nation tries to do the same, it is considered unhumane, racist, and cruel.  This hypocrisy cannot be allowed to remain.  Most people do not have what it takes to ensure the survival of the white race.  They are so short sighted in their thinking.  It is not an enormous problem now, but it will become one if immigration is not handled correctly.  Already in France and Australia their are riots due to race.  It is not that the immigrants are bad people, it is that they do not belong in this land.  They do not becoem European, or even try to.  Unity is strength, and they split the nation.  I do not want these people killed, or hurt.  I do not hate foreign people, but I believe that in order to preserve the white race, and diversity in general, people need to keep to their own people and lands.  1500 years of European history was not done so that an immigrant can just move in and reap the rewards.  White people have worked so hard through out history and now everyone wants to jump on.  They do not deserve it.  They need to focus on making their nations better instead of taking the easy, lazy alternative of just moving someplace that has already been built for them.  Immigration increases crime rates makes the nation a far less nicer place for the majority.

People like us know how to survive.  I think you should be in contact with other people who think like us, not only white people though.  I am sure there are people in other nations, liek Japan, that wish to keep the people homogenous.  Japan does not want to become an immigrant dump pool.  Unity is power in these situations.

I hope to hear back from you, you seem to have a very similar mindset to me.  I also see you recieved a letter from Haider, I admire him as well.  I hope that one day the European world will realize what needs to be done to keep us alive.  Survival overrides everything.

~Stuart

Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Dawnbringer
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 02:40:54 PM »

All the true intellectuals will realize that I.E is the only way and all other paths shall only read to the extinction of the white race and the degeneration of Europe under multiculturalism and Islamification.
umberto

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 03:37:54 PM »

in order to capture or gauge intellectual support, nothing replaces an activity, walk or talk on campus, at noon.
Fortis_in_Arduis

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 08:31:39 PM »

Why noon in particular? Is that because the mind is sharpest when the sun is highest in the sky?

Every university should have a free speech society, because freedom of thought starts with freedom of speech.
umberto

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 08:46:56 PM »

No philosophical cosmic reason, just that noon is breaktime, mostly, in malta. More audience, less lessons missed. :)
UnitedMalta
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 01:30:58 AM »

The campus is full of students usually at noon.
Lowellian

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »

I call the students as real students when they are free from the moral chain in mind and in spirit. An intellectual is not valued by the degree but by the way of reasoning the facts and the anticipating history in the name of truth.

"
Democracy, the decietful theory that the jew would insinuate. Namely that all men are created equal."
- Adolf Hitler

" Humanitarianism is an act of cowardice and stupidity. "
- Adolf Hitler
Crucio

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 07:40:32 PM »

A very well written letter, this Stuart must be un uomo di cultura as most Americans have baseball, cars and McDonalds as their Culture. That is the much vaunted American Dream.
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 11:00:23 PM »

There is no debating society at the University!
In fact, it is a University in name only:
it is simply a glorified Secondary School.

Staffed by scores of Professuri tal-Bigilla!
Steeped in knowledge: lacking all wisdom or creativity.
Skeletal parrots.

We will revolutionise university:
make it truly a beacon of learning.
Quality, not quantity.

Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

JeanG

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 01:51:48 PM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
There is no debating society at the University!
In fact, it is a University in name only:
it is simply a glorified Secondary School.
[/B]
With this much I will agree perfectly...
BELLUM ET OTIUM!

mementropia
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Capture the Universities! - Theme by Mustang Forums