VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Austria

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Austria
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Austria  (Read 9026 times)
ogenoct
Loyal Member

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
http://judicial-inc.biz/marc_dutroux.htm

Another Jew - world famous child kidnapper.

Judicial-Inc. is a website for retards. They constantly make stuff up. I do not believe a word they say. Is there any REAL evidence that Marc Dutroux was Jewish, and where can I find this evidence? I do not believe that Dutroux was Jewish. And pretending that he was certainly does not help matters. Actually, it obfuscates them by again creating a bogeyman/scapegoat when in reality it is another White man that is to blame. The White race is its own worst enemy, degenerated to the point of near oblivion. We need to face up to that ugly fact instead of pointing the fingers at phantoms of twisted imaginations.

Constantin
Report to moderator   Logged
National Futurism
ogenoct
Loyal Member

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
http://www.google.com.mt/search?hl=en&as_q=Josef+Fritzl+Jew&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

All are links to anti-Semitic nutjob sites. Hence, no REAL evidence that Fritzl is Jewish. Sorry. This ridiculous game of "naming the Jew" really has got to stop.

Constantin
National Futurism
Neverwinter
Loyal Member

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »

Quote from: ogenoct
This is truly pathetic! This kind of insane reasoning is what totally discredits White nationalism in the eyes of the general public.

Constantin
So those stars are not Stars of David?
:D
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 01:59:56 AM »

Judicial-Inc. is a website for retards. They constantly make stuff up. I do not believe a word they say. Is there any REAL evidence that Marc Dutroux was Jewish, and where can I find this evidence? I do not believe that Dutroux was Jewish. And pretending that he was certainly does not help matters. Actually, it obfuscates them by again creating a bogeyman/scapegoat when in reality it is another White man that is to blame. The White race is its own worst enemy, degenerated to the point of near oblivion. We need to face up to that ugly fact instead of pointing the fingers at phantoms of twisted imaginations.

I'm sure you're familiar with the term "crypto-jew"? Just because someone is not OBSTENSIBLY Jewish, does not mean that they should not be scrutinized for their rather Jewish behaviour, such as pedophilia, incest, getting wet over other Jews, murder, terrorism, arrogance and ignorance, cowardice (just look at the IDF's "bullet shield" Palestinians, I've noticed your "heroic IDF soldier" signature has fallen from grace), wanton stupidity and whoring to almost everything. John de Nugent's position on Rupert Murdoch is exactly what I am talking about. If it walks like a Jew and talks like a Jew it IS a Jew.

So "quit your bitching" as we say here in the frigid north. Give us some real justification for the modus operandi of Mr. Fritzl, perhaps an insight as to why he had clear Stars of David in his "dungeon", how he managed to build, furnish and expand it without his wife having an inkling of suspicion. Tell us what makes Fritzl NOT a Jew and see if it stands up to the reality and psyche of this common Ashkenazi flea bag.

You know, with your constant covering up (with help from the media, apparently), this tale is clearly beginning to transform into something all too familiar. A big fucking lie.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:05:12 AM by ComradeDTAII » Report to moderator   Logged
Love is forever
But just for a few
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 02:06:39 AM »

I'm sure you're familiar with the term "crypto-jew"? Just because someone is not OBSTENSIBLY Jewish, does not mean that they should not be scrutinized for their rather Jewish behaviour, such as pedophilia, incest, getting wet over other Jews, murder, terrorism, arrogance and ignorance, cowardice (just look at the IDF's "bullet shield" Palestinians, I've noticed your "heroic IDF soldier" signature has fallen from grace), wanton stupidity and whoring to almost everything. John de Nugent's position on Rupert Murdoch is exactly what I am talking about. If it walks like a Jew and talks like a Jew it IS a Jew.

So "quit your bitching" as we say here in the frigid north. Give us some real justification for the modus operandi of Mr. Fritzl, perhaps an insight as to why he had clear Stars of David in his "dungeon", how he managed to build, furnish and expand it without his wife having an inkling of suspicion. Tell us what makes Fritzl NOT a Jew and see if it stands up to the reality and psyche of this common Ashkenazi flea bag.

You know, with your constant covering up (with help from the media, apparently) this tale is clearly beginning to transform into something all too familiar. A big fucking lie.
Love is forever
But just for a few
ogenoct
Loyal Member

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII

You know, with your constant covering up (with help from the media, apparently) this tale is clearly beginning to transform into something all too familiar. A big fucking lie.

This insane rant certainly deserves neither a response nor a comment.

Constantin
National Futurism
ogenoct
Loyal Member

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »

Quote from: Neverwinter
So those stars are not Stars of David?
:D

Please stop talking like a monomaniacal madman.

Constantin
National Futurism
Neverwinter
Loyal Member

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 02:22:52 PM »

Please stop talking like a monomaniacal madman.

Constantin
If I must be a madman then I prefer the duomaniacal type...
:D:D:D
Does such a thing even exist? :confused: hahahahaha   j/k Constantin.  Perhaps the stars mean nothing...
:)
ogenoct
Loyal Member

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

Quote from: Neverwinter
Perhaps the stars mean nothing...

Precisely. Now get on with it. I want to see solid evidence that Fritzl is Jewish. Otherwise, I will continue mocking the stormfront-type retards who repeatedly claim that he is.

Constantin
National Futurism
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »

Precisely. Now get on with it. I want to see solid evidence that Fritzl is Jewish. Otherwise, I will continue mocking the stormfront-type retards who repeatedly claim that he is. - Constantin

What do you expect us to do - look for and find the prepuce?!
N

Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Austria - Theme by Mustang Forums