VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Switzerland

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2017, 02:52:26 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Switzerland
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Switzerland  (Read 9924 times)
Gladiator

« on: September 25, 2006, 01:36:04 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5375106.stm

Swiss back tighter asylum rules

Asylum seekers will be expected to produce ID within 48 hours

Voters in Switzerland have backed tougher laws on asylum-seekers.
In a national referendum, some 67.8% of voters supported the new measures, which the government says are needed to combat abuse of the asylum system.
The new laws cut welfare payments to those whose applications are rejected, and restrict applications from those unable to produce identity documents. The United Nations refugee agency, the UNHCR, described the referendum result as regrettable. The vote gives Switzerland some of the strictest asylum and immigration laws in Europe.

Switzerland does not want to become the dustbin for Turd World refugees in Europe.
Report to moderator   Logged
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
marco polo

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 01:43:43 AM »

now why cant we do that? the swiss arent evil are they?

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
nebula

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »

Dik demokrazija,fejn ic-cittadini jazlu huma fl-ahhar, l-ideat tal politici,u mhux jigu xi erba`qlafat u jinponu huma,fejn jidhol l-interess nazzjonali.Din ghad inridu nesperjenzawha ahna,meta xi darba,nigu biex nivvotaw fuq it-Turkija.Zvizzera poplu bil-bajd.

by the way,please donate to v.m.
I have made my donation.

AVE.:)
where stars are born
marco polo

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 01:01:30 PM »

Quote from: nebula
Dik demokrazija,fejn ic-cittadini jazlu huma fl-ahhar, l-ideat tal politici,u mhux jigu xi erba`qlafat u jinponu huma,fejn jidhol l-interess nazzjonali.Din ghad inridu nesperjenzawha ahna,meta xi darba,nigu biex nivvotaw fuq it-Turkija.Zvizzera poplu bil-bajd.

by the way,please donate to v.m.
I have made my donation.

AVE.:)

thanks for the donation nebula.

indeed, the swiss have quite a responsible system where we dont vote for prostitutes every 5 years and then we are ignored. they have regular referenda.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Gladiator

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070901/ap_on_re_eu/switzerland_deportation_campaign

Swiss Nationalist Party take deportation of non-Swiss serious.

hheheeh, Look at the poster they are using. Three white sheep kicking butt to a bababa black sheep. I wonder what Boccu will have to say about this?
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
Sepp44

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »

Quote from: Gladiator
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070901/ap_on_re_eu/switzerland_deportation_campaign

Swiss Nationalist Party take deportation of non-Swiss serious.

hheheeh, Look at the poster they are using. Three white sheep kicking butt to a bababa black sheep. I wonder what Boccu will have to say about this?

I say well done to the Toblerones.They seem to have their heads screwed on over the issue of illegal black immigrants entering their country and sponging on the welfare and bringing with them their nauseous habits and culture.

Interesting to note,as per usual,spouting the usual 'racism,anti semitism, Nazi' crap is one Ronnie Bernheim.A Joo.

And one of its leading figures, Justice Minister Christoph Blocher, said he wants to soften anti-racism laws because they prevent freedom of speech.

They most certainly do Minister.Why is Switzerland not afraid to do it's own thing?

Ps.I don't see the poster.Swatch made a watch called Baa Baa black sheep.It is much sought after because the usual do gooders(and maybe jooze)stuck their oar in and deemed it racist.
The childrens nursery rhyme baa baa black sheep is no longer allowed to be sung in Britain's nursery schools because of the usual cretinous liberal do-gooders.The Swiss got balls as well as Toblerone.
bennej

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »

Well done to Switzerland.  Now we can really start to call Malta for a 'svizzera fil mediterran'
shadow cup
James Cauchi

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 06:01:20 PM »

"Under the plan, entire families would be expelled if their children are convicted of a violent crime, drug offenses or benefits fraud."

Hello? If there is truth within this statement then I am afraid that this aspect cannot receive my support. Every individual is responsible for themselves. If junior decides to get tangled in drugs and gets deported then it is the family's choice to follow him or not (though deportation is not 'necessarily' the only option - but the alternative should make it a tough decision).

That being said, it seems like a good idea overall.
Placed by Circumstance - Seeker by Design - Philosopher by Choice - Path Forger by Destiny...
 \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' [/CO
shadow cup
James Cauchi

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »

Quote from: Sepp44
Ps.I don't see the poster.

Placed by Circumstance - Seeker by Design - Philosopher by Choice - Path Forger by Destiny...
 \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' [/CO
Sepp44

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »

Quote from: shadow cup
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070901/capt.11ebd4e99aff41a293cd848127854576.switzerland_deportation_campaign_xsvp501.jpg?x=180&y=276&sig=vD6E8KPoAeJ2b6oXd4v6JQ--

Duh!I must be going stoopid.I never saw it.Je suis un idiot:o
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Switzerland - Theme by Mustang Forums