VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Greece

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  World Issues
| | |-+  Greece
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greece  (Read 16654 times)
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »

Guess who`s got the money to buy those islands:-

POLL (3 guesses)

1) Uncle Scrooge
2) Goldfinger
3) Zionist NWO bankers.

And guess where the money came from:-

1) Honest hard work.
2) Winning the Super 5 lottery.
3) 9/11 conspiracy that sent the planet into chaos and created the economical depression.
Report to moderator   Logged
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 10:28:28 PM »

Yes well maybe I?m wrong then, and the world is hunky dory.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 04:58:12 PM »

Exactly what we need. Sealed borders.
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »

Quote from: adspi
Exactly what we need. Sealed borders.

Yes, sealed borders - and the Political Will to implement such a policy.
The will to shoot on sight anyone attempting the crossing.
The will to starve those already in, within a matter of a few months.

This is what is needed: An Imperium led by an Elite of Supermen.
An Elite willing to do the unthinkable - beyond Good and Evil.
An Elite: diamond hard and diamond pure.

This Imperium is coming - it is inevitable.
The Battle of Ideas is being won - the fight against petty nationalisms.
The unmasking of the Hidden Enemy: the chief cause of our present predicament.

2012: Kritayuga.
2012: The Golden Dawn for the White Man.
2012: Anno Zero - the shedding of 2,000 years of Christian Cretinism - a fresh beginning.

Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »

THE 2000 years of christian deception MUST GO !!!
We can`t keep on swallowing the stupid lies. I do believe that some nice guy called Jesus walked the Earth, but he was far different from the business deal the KKK made out of him.
We don`t reach GOD. It`s a two way journey, like any love story. God is not an evil dictator that burns people if they don`t lick the KKK arse.
THE KKK must GO.
ISLAM MUST GO.
But most of all...
The god of Abraham must GO!
OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:35:30 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Brigantes

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 09:19:50 PM »

Quote from: cosmicwonderer
THE 2000 years of christian deception MUST GO !!!
We can`t keep on swallowing the stupid lies. I do believe that some nice guy called Jesus walked the Earth, but he was far different from the business deal the KKK made out of him.
We don`t reach GOD. It`s a two way journey, like any love story. God is not an evil dictator that burns people if they don`t lick the KKK arse.
THE KKK must GO.
ISLAM MUST GO.
But most of all...
The god of Abraham must GO!
OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!!

Malta has never been Christian, not even close. Catholic yes, Christian NO.Big NO.

Jesus certainly walked The Earth,have no doubt about that.

If he was here in the flesh today he would be top of the ADL and SPLC list of hatemongers. Jesus exposed The Jews for what they were, that is why they had him killed.He was a HATER according to them.

Have you ever read The Gospels?, The Man was a genius,when under questioning from his enemies he quoted their own scriptures when answering. I think David Duke learned from him,he does the same on his videos.

Try not to deny The Christ,ever,if you do he may deny you when the time comes.Dont be put off by false Christianity of which Jesus loathes more than you.

You have probably never met a true Christian, I have only met a few.You obviously have been given false belief from a false Christian.

Better to believe and find nothing than not to believe and one day finding yourself standing before him.
Truth is \'Hate\' to those who hate the truth.

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not ha
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 12:11:30 AM »

Thankyou Brigantes. I believe only what is logical and reasonable. I do not believe in a god that plays tricks on his creations. I do not think Jesus is an arrogant proud being that would deny anyone his presence that has been fooled and duped about his life. I have read the gospels, but only four of them. There are at least twenty seven gospels about Jesus, so YES...Jesus or somebody similar must have existed at the time.
I believe in spiritual evolution through multiple lives and dimensions, not in a god of vengeance.
I believe as I said that Jesus walked the Earth, but I have big doubts that Jesus would come for a short while, leave a job unfinished and promise to come back in 2000 years time to clean up. Why was he not successful the first time? Because of our free will?
WE HAVE NO FREE WILL.
We did not create our oppressors or predators. They were created before us. Were they created FOR us? A million questions arise.
Therefore I am not a christian per se, but I believe that the way of Jesus was the right way.
It may be possible that I meet this Jesus one day, but my Jesus would not shun and cast me away from him if we do meet.
Jesus punishes nobody. The evil doers of the world will punish themselves, and we are doing a great job on VM exposing them.
So...Jesus...here we come.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:22:43 AM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
oebalus

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 10:23:57 AM »

The number of illegals that are ferried across by Turkey, vomitted over onto the Aegean islands, or filtered across the Evros into mainland Greece is tantamount to approximateley an entire population of a Greek village. As per last count, the offcial figures, which can not be trusted, were 250000-300000 crossings. All these operations are joint enterprises between the government of occupation ,the turkish trafficking organs of state, the NGO's, the EU bureacracy. The order of the day from the police force is " do not interfere". Ship all those delinquent vagrants to Athens, charge them a EU 60 per head, and stuff all of them into Athens, in the same way you stuff capons for the enlargement of their livers for Foi Gras. Athens is a holding pen for illegal immigrants. The only voices raised against these violent invasion is that of the Nationalist Golden Dawn. As it is to be expected they can not hold any peaceful rally or protest marches without being confronted in a skein of violence and brutality by the organs of the Government of occupation, namely the anarchists, the marxists, and their illegal immigrant vermin used as shock troops against the " Fascists" and " Neo Nazis" patriots and nationalists. If the situation in Greece is dismal and akin to that of Malta, the situation surrounding Cyprus is equally  calamitous. There the island is a graveyard for the native Greek Cypriots, the influx of myriads of laze about nothing to do afro-asians and muslims is threatening to outstirp the local populace in a matter of a decade ( if the island does not sink under the weight of the invasion) Furthermore, the government there ( the dozen mangy dogs holding office) is outright marxist. The karacul lamb of Christofias, its PM, was a marxist militant in his youthful days. His icons are Marx , Lenin, the scabious dog of Che Guevara and other luminaries form " Sendero Luminoso" ( the peruvian Maoist killer mob). According to Christofias, the Cypriots are " racists" and they must discard the old cloth of nationalism, love for one' s homeland, and welcome the invading tide as " the citizens of tomorrow".

With the social entropy enveloping the Egyptian scenarion, expect an avalanche of mud and sludge pouring directly  onto  the Agean and Greece,  or via Turkey from the land of the Sphinks.

The illegal immigration , a euphemism for bloodless, but nevertheless violent invasion , is the veritable trojan horse for the continent of Europe. The invaders , if they are not contained, will acquire possesion of the lands they invade from within. Social tremors, economic orgies and bankruptices, corrupt leadership, rotten elites ( seed beds of budding traitors and proditors) , degenerate multicultural cosmopolitan  education, an emasculated native population seeing its own dispossesion and incapable of self defence, will necessarily create the fertile environment for the enlargment and exponential growth of the invading colonies from Afro-Asia.
nyana1915

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 01:16:56 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ozf7UgY9ok

What do you think?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:17:59 PM by etoile noir » Report to moderator   Logged
Brigantes

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »

Quote from: nyana1915
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ozf7UgY9ok

What do you think?

Greece has suffered the same fate as all White Nations. They have fallen victim to the enemy within.By now we should all know who that enemy is, sadly only a few of us do.
Truth is \'Hate\' to those who hate the truth.

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not ha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Greece - Theme by Mustang Forums