VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Demographic and Population Control in the Dominium

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 27, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Dominium
| | |-+  Demographic and Population Control in the Dominium
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Demographic and Population Control in the Dominium  (Read 1154 times)
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« on: March 24, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »

I was wondering how the question of demographics will be solved in the IE. The super state will comprise many different and unique members of the European races with different cultures and intricacies. There will undoubtably be some distinct groups with higher birthrates than others, such as the Pollacks in GB today. I was wondering what kind of machinations will be in place to safeguard local populations while not being inhumane to others.

If IE will be like the EU, on a larger scale with slightly different politics, then I will, with one passport, be able to travel from Ontario, Canada, to Rome, Italy and find work there. Say many Canadians do this, and eventually swamp Rome, Italy with Canadians who don't much care to learn Italian or Latin because we keep in a tight-knit English Canadian community. Say we become the majority there.

What does the IE have that will insure that this does not happen? I want to know what will protect those Italians from losing their specific and unique culture. The last thing that I want are divisive Kosovo-like Dominiums popping up all over the holiest of holies.
Report to moderator   Logged
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »

imo dominium should be able to errect as many fences as they like. if malta wants to turn away all foreigners it should be free to do so whether they come from scotland or sicily. what would not be tolerated is attacks on europeans within that nation/region. if the nation/region does not want a group of people then they should ask them to leave. not for the sake of the imperium but for inter-nation/region relations. if maltese didnt want sicilians and started attacking them, wouldnt sicilians in sicily be annoyed? it should be done carefully.

where i think imperium should interfere is if a nation wants more immigrants, ie if malta wanted africans. it could do so, but it would have to leave the the imperium. it would be in the same basket as the african states.

the only way imperium and dominium can function is for there to be minimal interference on issues. it must be clear on which issues can be touched.

we cant have a system like the eu where the eu dictates all sorts of nonsense.

transparency must be upheld too.

having said all that i dont think many nations would give much of a hoot.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

These pre-occupations and apprehensions are perfectly legitimate.
We all care for our "closer" ethnic genetic interest.
Such questions have been asked before.

http://www.vivamalta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8155&highlight=eldgarm
and
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/norman-lowell-and-imperium-europa-443521.html

Imperium

Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

Quote from: Marco Polo
where i think imperium should interfere is if a nation wants more immigrants, ie if malta wanted africans. it could do so, but it would have to leave the the imperium. it would be in the same basket as the african states.

This is an interesting stance. However hasn't it been stipulated that the Imperium would never concede territory? Would a nation under the power of the Imperium not be allowed to leave for the sake of surrendering white territory and imperial territory?

Thanks Marco, you're a good man for my questions, as always.

Thank you Norman, the link is very helpful.
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII
This is an interesting stance. However hasn't it been stipulated that the Imperium would never concede territory? Would a nation under the power of the Imperium not be allowed to leave for the sake of surrendering white territory and imperial territory?

Thanks Marco, you're a good man for my questions, as always.

Thank you Norman, the link is very helpful.

this is solely my opinion.

i do not desire an empire like america. america was a confederation of states and the north FORCED the south to remain in the union when they should have been allowed out. i see the same for the imperium.

there should be set rules which all must abide by or else leave the imperium. nations/regions can do what they like in their own territories (dominium) so long as they stick within basic imperium rules. if they want africans then they simply leave the imperium and its benefits. they can sink or swim on their own, with their africans.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
ComradeDTAII
VM Member

SS Acolyte

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »

Quote from: Marco Polo
this is solely my opinion.

I am sure, despite it only being your opinion, that it will carry with it unfathomable weight in Anno Zero.

there should be set rules which all must abide by or else leave the imperium. nations/regions can do what they like in their own territories (dominium) so long as they stick within basic imperium rules. if they want africans then they simply leave the imperium and its benefits. they can sink or swim on their own, with their africans.

I can get on board with this. What about nations that have left and want to rejoin? Shall we be merciful...?
Love is forever
But just for a few
marco polo

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 12:56:43 AM »

Quote from: ComradeDTAII
I am sure, despite it only being your opinion, that it will carry with it unfathomable weight in Anno Zero.

I can get on board with this. What about nations that have left and want to rejoin? Shall we be merciful...?
well if the imperium rules are adhered too why not?

i dont think imperium should be forced on any nations.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Demographic and Population Control in the Dominium - Theme by Mustang Forums