VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Stop with the Auschwitz lies

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Humanities and Science
| |-+  History
| | |-+  The Holocaust
| | | |-+  Stop with the Auschwitz lies
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop with the Auschwitz lies  (Read 30781 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #330 on: February 03, 2017, 03:31:03 PM »

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/74061/the_holocaust_can_happen_again#.WJRJg1UrLIU

‘The Holocaust can happen again’
Holocaust survivors invited to Malta by the President’s Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society recount harrowing experiences in occupied Europe and warn that history can repeat itself

Nico Kamp, who spent his childhood living in hiding in the Netherlands and whose father and grandparents were executed in Nazi concentration camps, said it his duty to pass on his experiences and warned that the Holocaust can happen again.
“It is my duty, and I promised my mother, to talk about what happened during the war…things have happened and things can happen again. Anti-Semitism will not perish and all we can do is recount what happened,” Kamp said during an informal meeting with journalists at the San Anton Palace in Attard.
Kamp is in Malta, together with three other Holocaust survivors, upon the invitation of the President’s Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society....

---------------

Could one of these lying Jews kindly furnish us with a photo, just one photo, of  a gas chamber?
We're not asking too much, are we?
These Rodents, these Natural Born LIARS!

And Gonzi, dak l-Imbecillit, used to allow Castille, the PM office to be used to brainwash schoolchildren about this new religion: Holocaustianity.
Now, il-Qormija does the same with San Anton Palace.
But the real puppet master is this obsessive, Zionist woman schemer:

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #331 on: February 04, 2017, 11:35:27 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170204/local/holocaust-survivor-tells-maltese-students-it-could-happen-to-you.638522

Saturday, February 4, 2017, 08:01
Holocaust survivor tells Maltese students: 'It could happen to you'
Educate yourselves to ensure no repetition, Modiano says
Sami Modiano rolls up his sleeve to expose the number B 7456, tattooed on his left arm upon arrival at the Birkenau concentration camp.
Sami Modiano rolls up his sleeve to expose the number B 7456, tattooed on his left arm upon arrival at the Birkenau concentration camp.
Holocaust survivor Sami Modiano's voice trembles as he warns Maltese teenagers to never forget the horrors that decimated the Jewish community in the light of rising xenophobia and racism.
“I was a schoolboy like you when I was expelled simply because I was a Jew. Look at the immigrants and Muslims facing persecution today. This can happen to you tomorrow. You’ll be at school, and they will drag you out simply because of your race,” he said.

Raising his voice when the students became fidgety and started chatting, Mr Modiano implored them to take an interest.

---------------------

SHOW US ONE, JUST ONE PHOTO OF A GAS CHAMBER - YOU LYING JEW!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #332 on: February 06, 2017, 03:54:12 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtVKLATABM

6,000,000 LIES!!! THE GREATEST HOAX IN HISTORY

---------------

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #333 on: February 09, 2017, 10:20:13 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170209/letters/Beyond-populism.639061

Thursday, February 9, 2017, 06:04 by Olaf Rieck, Rabat

Beyond populism

Holocaust survivors told their horrifying story at an event organised by the President’s Foundation for the Well-being of Society (PFWS). They gave a chilling testimony of how neighbours and friends suddenly turned against them during the Third Reich. Earlier in the day, they also talked to students.
It is imperative that such events are underlined and highlighted.
When a concentration camp survivor visited my school in Germany in the 1980s, when I was 12 years old, I was shocked, upset and angry. The camp was only three kilometres away from my village and I could not grasp how this could happen only 40 years earlier in my neighbourhood.
This history lesson shaped me for life. But history repeats itself. The prevailing political climate in many European and other countries is dangerous. Speaking of populism is belittling what is happening. We should call those involved what they are: intolerant extremists, racists and xenophobes who promote harmful nationalism.
During the PWFS event, President Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca gave an excellent speech which should inspire all of us to become aware. She demanded action from us democratic citizens.
We have to show that we are the majority and that liberalism of democracy should not be mistaken for weakness or indifference. We have to act now because if our children or grandchildren ask us in 20 years’ time what happened, we cannot say we did not know.

-----

SHOW US ONE, JUST ONE PHOTO OF A GAS CHAMBER -
and We will believe your Lies.
How can you carry such self-inflicted guilt? - How naive, or how servile to the Jews, can you be?

-----

The Golden Dawn

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »

Dr Paul Fromm reports:

Revisionist Giant, Prof. Robert Faurisson Honoured on His 88th Birthday

Admirers from across Europe and even two from Canada arrived in Vichy, France for a surprise birthday party for French revisionist giant Prof. Robert Faurisson on the occasion of his 88th birthday.

"On Wednesday, January 25, 100 guests gathered at the Aletti Palace, Vichy for a surprise luncheon in honour of Prof,. Robert Faurisson, complete with musical interlude in company of entertainers tenor Giuseppe Fallisi and Alison Chabloz. ... Mr. Fallisi delighted the hall with his sumptuous musical compositions of poems by Baudelaire, Verlaine and Rimbaud. (Faurisson first became known to the French public because of his work on Rimbaud.) ...

In France, the situation is drastic as far as freedom of speech is concerned. Professor Faurisson awaits March 4 when -- upon non-payment if a fine for revisionism (his views of history and his rejection of the elite's new religion of holocaust) -- the authorities are due to cart the 88-year old academic off to prison or, at the very least, equip him with an electronic bracelet.

As well as risking a spell behind bars, Professor Faurisson will also be at the Court of Appeal to contest another conviction for his 60-word phrase, uttered at the 2006 conference on the holocaust in Tehran.

During the Professor's birthday celebration, ... he told the guests that Paris Appeal Court Judge Sophie Portier, has ruled that the professor and his barrister Damien Viguier, will each be given no more than 10 minutes to speak -- contrary to the status guaranteed to citizens by French law. The ignorance of French magistrates might be pardonable, but not when this ignorance is relied upon in order to justify convictions pronounced with eyes and ears tightly shut -- result of these same magistrates' refusal to take into consideration the living, changing evolution of historical research." (The Next Step (February, 2017)

--------------------

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2017, 05:46:56 PM »

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.mt/2017/04/marine-le-pen-confirme-quelle-est-en.html

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Marine Le Pen confirme qu'elle est en faveur du maintien de la loi anti-révisionniste
Invitée de Jean-Jacques Bourdin sur RMC et BFMTV ce mercredi 19 avril 2017, Marine Le Pen s’est franchement déclarée contre la suppression de la loi Gayssot, c’est-à-dire pour le maintien de cette loi. « Non, non », a-t-elle répondu au journaliste qui lui demandait si elle revenait sur sa condamnation du révisionnisme. Elle a ajouté (à partir de 36'15") :

Quand on me traite de révisionniste, de négationniste, permettez-moi de vous dire que, non seulement ça me touche, ça me blesse. Je trouve ça honteux, voilà, honteux.

-----

There she is, this fake Right Wing Leader - once married to a Jew!
Pandering, fawning over Them: insisting that draconian Laws, huge fines and prison sentences for just questioning the HolyHoax, will remain in place.
She must be removed from Leadership as soon as the Elections are over - whether she wins or loses.

Marine Le Pen is not suited to be the Leader of a Right Wing Party.
She is a pawn in the hands of the Rodents in Human Form - just like the full Jew, Geert Wilders is.
Out with these Judas goats!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2017, 09:54:01 PM »

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the Holocaust

A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

“I was wrong. I ask forgiveness,” he added. “I determined at that moment to do everything in my power to prevent the loss of the truth about wartime life (and death) at Auschwitz.”

For years, Hirt gave public speeches about his experiences in the second world war, including his Jewish family’s flight from Poland to Belgrade. But he also told people that he was arrested by the Nazis, sent to the concentration camp at Auschwitz, and met Mengele, the SS physician who tortured prisoners of the concentration camp. Hirt claimed to have escaped under an electric fence at the camp.

He added an extraordinary prologue and epilogue to the story, saying that he saw Adolf Hitler turn his back on Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, and that he met Eleanor Roosevelt and Owens after his arrival in the United States.

In his letter, Hirt said that he realized “it wasn’t about me”, and that he was motivated to lie by his fears that the history and horror of the camps would be forgotten. He said that he was shocked to find that Auschwitz, now a museum and memorial, had become a “clean and polished tourist destination” where visitors laughed and joked about “propaganda”.

“Flagrant denial and ignorance of the truth made me determined to keep the memories alive,” Hirt said. “I used poor judgment and faulty reasoning, risking a sullying of the truth I was trying to share.”

Hirt did not immediately reply to a request for an interview.

Earlier this year, New York history teacher Andrew Reid became suspicious of Hirt’s story and wrote a refutation of many of Hirt’s points.

The names of concentration camp victims and survivors are publicly available, and there is no record of Hirt at Auschwitz or elsewhere. Hirt admitted in his letter that he had tattooed the camp number of Auschwitz survivor Primo Levi, the acclaimed author and chemist, on his left forearm – “in no way an attempt to take on his identity, but in an effort to incorporate his symbol as a way of remembering him”.

Reid also found that Hirt’s escape story did not fit with camp records, that Mengele did not arrive at the camp until after the alleged escape, and other lies, errors and far-fetched claims in Hirt’s account. He was a six-year-old Polish boy and extraordinarily unlikely to be anywhere near Hitler at the Olympics, for instance, and Owens’ biographer found the snub was likely a fabrication, possibly conflated with another black sprinter’s story.

“I want to be clear – I am not a Holocaust denier,” Reid wrote in his own letter, noting that he got his first job from a concentration camp survivor. “It is partly in his memory and for the preservation of the truth of what millions of people endured that I have taken upon myself the task of exposing Mr Hirt’s shameful deception.”

Hirt is not the first to fabricate or exaggerate a Holocaust story, worrying historians who fear these voices encourage people who deny the deaths of six million people. Herman Rosenblat, a Polish survivor, embellished his 1993 memoir and made up some parts entirely, including the love story at its heart. At the time, historian Ken Waltzer wrote in the New Republic that he was alarmed by how quickly people accepted the story.

“This was not Holocaust education but miseducation,” he said. “This shows something about the broad unwillingness in our culture to confront the difficult knowledge of the Holocaust. All the more important then to have real memoirs that tell of real experience in the camps.”

-------------------

These lying Jews - these Rodents in Human Form.
They lie so naturally, so easily as if breathing.
Ulied il-Gidba, Ulied ix-Xitan - Kliem Kristu.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Stop with the Auschwitz lies - Theme by Mustang Forums