VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - The Jewish Question

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Media - General
| | |-+  The Jewish Question
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Jewish Question  (Read 83441 times)
Eman Cross1

« Reply #1110 on: March 17, 2017, 09:50:13 AM »

THEM, ALWAYS THEM!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
"Eternity must be ours,
i am a barer of a sacred fire,
i must keep the torch aflame,
i am last in a line,
IF I FAIL THEN ALL ELSE WOULD HAVE FAILED BEFORE ME!" -Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1111 on: March 24, 2017, 04:53:59 PM »

Another False Flag Operation: Jewish Hacker Arrested in Israel for More than 120 Bomb Threats to Jewish Centres

Remember those more than 120 phoned bomb threats to Jewish centres in the U.S., Canada and New Zealand? A complicit media and prostitute politicians responded with outrage and sympathy. It was a wonderful boo-hoo-hoo, "oh poor us" moment. As we warned, it turns out to be a false flag operation. The perp was a clever Jew in Israel operating for whatever motives. The media is quick to explain that he was not a member of the Israeli Defence Force (IDF) and may have mental issues. Perhaps. But, on the other hand, the Israelis use legions of Internet trolls and hackers to support their interests and attack perceived enemies. Yes, he may be a loner, but, then again ...

CITIZEN BEHIND MOST JCC BOMB THREAT CALLS'

BYYONAH JEREMY BOB
MARCH 23, 2017 14:15
There are still few details available about the suspect’s profile, but he is not in the IDF, not ultra-Orthodox, at some point made aliya and possibly has psychological problems and few friends.

Police at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City in Overland Park, Kansas (File). (photo credit:REUTERS)

An 18-year-old dual American Israeli living in Ashkelon has been arrested, suspected of being behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand that date back around six months, The Jerusalem Post has learned.

As of Thursday, with a gag order on the probe being lifted by the Rishon Lezion Magistrate’s Court at the same time it extended his detention, sources indicate that most of the threats against the Diaspora communities and organizations led investigators back to Israel.

------------------

VERITABLE VERMIN
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Hodekin

« Reply #1112 on: March 24, 2017, 05:21:22 PM »

Kapparot is a customary Jewish atonement ritual practiced by some Jews on the eve of Yom Kippur. This is a practice in which a person waves a chicken around his or her head. The chickens are then given to the homeless or poor as an act of charity (tzedakah).

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...hicken-ritual/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot

Not so charitable for the poor bloody chickens!  :o

Hodekin

Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish. Guard that sacred flame my brother Blackshirts until it illuminates Britain and lights again the Paths of Mankind.

Sir Oswald Mosley
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1113 on: March 25, 2017, 07:00:56 AM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/strikers-analysis-the-jews-are-guilty/

Striker’s Analysis: The Jews are Guilty
Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
March 25, 2017

Jews get angry when we talk about them making bomb threats to themselves for political gain. That’s because they’re making bomb threats to themselves for political gain. Replace bomb threats with the variable of Swastika vandalism or tipped-over gravestones and the Jewish question is solved by the same Jewish equation – every damn time!

With unbridled Chutzpah, Big Jude’s dreidel spinners are scrambling to find a way to blame us anyway. Some Jews on social media are suggesting that these are still acts of Trump-loving Neo-Nazi terror because (they speculate) the culprit is a “self-hating Jew,” which means he is a victim of anti-Semitism as well! Apparently, cultural and institutional anti-Semitism is very pervasive… in the perp’s country, Israel!

Makes perfect sense, especially if nobody is allowed to cross-examine you. The Daily Stormer was the only large publication with the courage and integrity to report the facts as we uncovered them, and world Jewry spent almost as much time covering us as irrational bigots that need to be dealt with as they did giving legs to their hoax. Every other news portal aggressively promulgated this nefarious and bigoted anti-white moral panic, driven by pure fear of retaliation from the Zionist Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.

Can you see why every Jewish institution in the world is in lock-step – looking to take history books off shelves, cartoon frogs off social media, compel elites they buy to legislate against free speech, and drive dissenters out of the public square? Why billions of dollars are earmarked for the likes of Mark Potok, Richard Cohen, Jonathan Greenblatt and Oren Siegel, who put Christians, critics of Israel and patriots under siege and surveillance?

Is someone who coordinates to bribe judges, intimidate witnesses and make evidence disappear doing it because they’re innocent? The Jews are guilty.

The media coverage of what since January was touted in every newspaper from Nantucket to Jamaica as the story of the century has narrowed to a trickle within 24 hours of the arrest.

It has also been announced that the Israeli suspect in custody, Michael Kaydar, will not be extradited to the United States. The chances that Kaydar was operating on behalf of an operation run by Israeli intelligence services is extraordinarily high, and most of the “crimes” were committed against targets in the United States, but no Jewish groups are asking he come face justice in America.

USA Today:

U.S. investigators believe the suspect is responsible for the bulk of the threats against Jewish institutions in the past several months. Kaydar, who never lived in the U.S., is facing charges related to the threats in Israel and there are no immediate plans for his transfer to the U.S. for prosecution.

If this man wasn’t Jewish and lived in any other country, he would be on a plane coming over as we speak. Without an extradition and full investigation into Kaydar’s crimes by Jeff Sessions’ Department of Justice, we will never fully know what transpired here. The Trump administration must demand he be brought over!

Oren Siegel and the rest of the Judenrat openly asserted that the culprits of this hoax crime were journalists of the Daily Stormer, as weev wrote in his op-ed on Friday. Other Jewish publications are seeking to blame the sole platform for financial transactions political dissidents and muckraking journalists have available, Bitcoin, which once again reveals the political underpinnings of every Jew hate crime hoax.

With the wave of anti-Semitic bomb threats now proven to have been nothing more than a Zionist blood libel against white people, it is time to take a minute to pat ourselves on the back. Just like all the other “hate crimes” in “Trump’s America” that Jews have been deviously flooding the airwaves with have been found out to be manufactured by the “victims” themselves, this one will get added to the pile.

But now they dropped their 6-pointed star anchor on this lie and took out massive amounts of political capital on credit with it. For that reason, now is the time to counter-attack! Calling all activists and meme-men, don’t let Jews shoo this one away! Let’s flood social spaces with the truth in the same way they were flooding it with their lies.

It is in times like this that we must take a minute to fully appreciate the work the Daily Stormer and others in our movement are pioneering. Donate money, spread our message, participate constructively, do whatever is possible within your means to keep this ship sailing.

Eventually, with the truth as our sword, we’ll be able to close the book on these murderous and malevolent Jews once and for all.

Read post 1112

Watch images, notice the malevolent features of those two young Rodents.
Anti Semitic acts and blaming "Racists" - this is the Jewish way.
Always (((Them!)))

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Relegal

« Reply #1114 on: March 28, 2017, 01:37:56 PM »

Nazis may have killed up to 20m, claims 'shocking' new Holocaust study

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

he millions disappeared into a Nazi imprisonment and killing machine that covered a bloody swathe of Europe and appears to have been far more deadly than has been thought.
Up until now, the Holocaust is thought to have consumed between five and six million Jews, with an estimated further six million other people also murdered by the Nazi regime.
The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust historians, come after thirteen years of painstaking study at Washington's Holocaust Memorial Museum. Historians at the museum brought together and studied the huge amount, and often disparate, files and research on the Holocaust.
"The results of our research are shocking," Geoffrey Megargee, the director of the study, told The Independent newspaper. "We are putting together numbers that no one ever compiled before, even for camp systems that have been fairly well researched - and many of them have not been."

While Auschwitz and the Warsaw Ghetto became infamous names linked to the system of mass killing, the museum found that they were just part of a extensive network that imprisoned and obliterated millions of lives.
The research covered some 42,400 camps and ghettos across Europe, and also included forced-labour camps and Nazi "care" centres where pregnant women were forced to have an abortion or had their child killed right after giving birth. It also drew in camps, prisons and killing grounds used by Nazi puppet regimes in countries such as France and Romania.
The number of locations is almost double previous estimates made by the same institution and, all told, they may have imprisoned and killed between 15 to 20 million people.

"The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought," Hartmut Berghoff, director of the German Historical Institute in America, said in an interview after learning of the new data. "We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was but the numbers are unbelievable.

... and the number keeps on rising! You know whats sad? its that in certain Countries where holocaust denial or 'downplaying (whatever that means)' the holocaust is a crime, people will actually have to believe this shit! They now actually have to dump the six million goyrillion lie and forced to believe an even bigger one! I won't be surprised that Owen Bonnici will try and make it a crime here in Malta as well... just like in Mainland Europe!
Eman Cross1

« Reply #1115 on: March 28, 2017, 03:15:44 PM »

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
"Eternity must be ours,
i am last in a line,
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1116 on: April 01, 2017, 10:59:02 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtaYX7Rstc

Anti-Black Racism Reveals Israel’s White Supremacy

----

The Title is wrong: Jews are not White, they are a Race apart.
Created by the Demiurge from Rodent stock, as some scholars maintain.
They boast they are not White - but when it suits (((Them))) they become white.

These Vermin are the anti-Racists par excellance - always at the forefront attacking Whites who defend themselves and their Race.
Yet, they (((Them))) are the most exclusive, hateful Racists in the whole world.
Their diabolical hypocrisy and Lies know no end - they are indeed Satan's spawn.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1117 on: April 13, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Eman Cross1

« Reply #1118 on: April 16, 2017, 08:49:46 AM »

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
"Eternity must be ours,
i am last in a line,
Eman Cross1

« Reply #1119 on: April 17, 2017, 08:08:35 AM »

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
"Eternity must be ours,
i am last in a line,
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, The Jewish Question - Theme by Mustang Forums