VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Abortion

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Politics
| | |-+  Abortion
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2098 times)
futuraMark

« on: December 11, 2009, 12:39:57 AM »

Ireland defends abortion law in European court Times of Malta
So what is your opinion on the matter...I personally believe Europe should revise abortion especially since the population in Europe is diminishing...thus instead of killing european babies and importing africans..we should provide for those european babies well being and decrease abortion. However I am in favour of morning after pills but once the baby is formed after 4 weeks or so abortion  should not be attempted unless it threatens the mother's life or in certain cases of rape.
Report to moderator   Logged
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »

http://youtu.be/zf3lXFTX1j0

IL GRIEDEN TAD DRENNAGG!
In their fanatical hatred and burning sense of mission to destroy the White Race.
The Rodents!

2012: Anno Zero!
Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »

http://news.sky.com/story/1048415/mexico-girl-nine-gives-birth-after-rape

Mexico: Girl, Nine, Gives Birth After 'Rape'
Police are looking for the father - believed to be a 17-year-old - as part of a suspected rape or sexual abuse case.

A nine-year-old Mexican girl has given birth in what authorities have called a rape or sexual abuse case.

The baby girl was born on January 27 in Zoquipan Hospital in Jalisco state, weighing 5lbs 7oz.

The youngster, who is identified only as Dafne, was eight when she got pregnant by a teenager who has since run away, her mother told local officials....

----------------------------------

We of IE stand for "qualified" Abortion.
Il codice Rocco prevedeva l-Aborto in caso di stupro - this was in the 1930s, Catholic Italy.
Other reasons could be pre-natal tests, confirming horrendous physical or mental defects.

And our Tonio Borg, wanted to insert an anti-Abortion clause in the Constitution.
Can one be more of a fanatical Taliban than that?
And we packed him off to Brussels - ha jkompli idahhaq in nies bieh.

The Imperium will instill a Eugenics/Euthanasia  programme, throughout the Regions.
Those Regions who would want to adopt such a programme, would be allowed to do so.
Catholic Cretinism would fade away rapidly.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:53:45 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-05-11/world-news/Pregnant-10-year-old-girl-denied-an-abortion-stepfather-accused-of-rape-6736135294

Pregnant 10-year-old girl denied an abortion, stepfather accused of rape

Pregnant 10-year-old girl denied an abortion, stepfather…

Pregnant 10-year-old girl denied an abortion, stepfather accused of rape
Associated Press Monday, 11 May 2015, 08:17 Last update: about 2 hours ago

One of Paraguay's leading churchmen acknowledged Sunday that the nation has been split over the case of a pregnant 10-year-old girl denied an abortion.

The argument over the girl has drawn unusually strong attention to the issues of child abuse and abortion, which is banned in all cases except when the mother's life is in danger.

------------------

Read previous post.

Paraguay is a Catholic Cesspit Country.
Denying abortion in a case like this is a crime.
Imma xi trid tghamel hi, dak bghat il Bambin Gesu!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 07:47:21 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20150624/local/pn-youth-member-says-abortion-must-be-available.573818

Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 07:25 by Claudia Calleja

PN youth member says abortion must be available

Jamie Vella, an executive member of the Nationalist Party’s youth section, believes abortion should be available to “those who need it”.

Acknowledging that his views are not in line with the PN’s stand on the matter, the 18-year-old is confident that his opinion will be tolerated.

“I am fully aware that my personal opinion goes against the party line but, in spite of this, I feel fully confident to express it either way.

“I know that, although many within the party structure might disagree with my opinion, it will be respected and tolerated, as was the case with the Civil Unions Bill, for example.

“In the last two years, I have seen the PN transform into a more accepting party towards people with certain differing opinions – such as myself – while maintaining its core values,” Mr Vella said.

When contacted, a PN spokesman said: “This is entirely his personal view and it is not in line with party policy. However, he is entitled to his personal opinion and will not be victimised because of it.”

-----------------

Hahahahah!
Do you remember how the PN victimised, denigrated and vilified us of IE for advocating abortion in special cases of genetic disease, rape and hideous deformities?
We never advocated abortion to "those who want it".

In fact We, of IE are against abortion of healthy White babies.
We want our Race to replenish its numbers with strong, intelligent generations to come.
We want to breed the best, ever Higher Forms of Life.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 05:57:08 AM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 10:38:00 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20150727/local/pro-choice-organisation-calls-for-abortion-debate.578236

Monday, July 27, 2015, 10:11

Pro-choice organisation calls for abortion debate

A newly set up organisation, Pro-Choice Malta, is calling on lawmakers to review abortion legislation and reconsider the impact the ban on abortion in Malta is having on women, their health, and physical and mental safety.

The voluntary organisation is made up of individuals who believe that the current situation in Malta regarding women's access to abortion is severely outdated and that it is time to open up the debate.

It said in a statement that 42 of 44 countries in Europe allowed abortion to save a woman's life.

In Malta, there was a complete ban on any kind of abortion, and it was the only EU country without a life-saving abortion law.

"As Pro-Choice Malta, we are calling for our lawmakers to review this legislation and re-consider the impact that this ban is having on the lives of women, on their health, and physical and mental safety.

"Maltese women do carry out abortions in other countries where abortion is allowed, such as the UK, so why shouldn't we provide women with the chance to have a safe abortion in their own country?

"Illegal abortions put women's lives in danger and women should have access to safe medical procedures in their own country, together with the help and support of their friends and family.

"Having an abortion is a tough decision but women should feel empowered and have the right to choose. It is a woman's body that will be affected by the pregnancy," the organisation said.

It pointed out that a pregnancy could have both mental and physical risks, especially if the woman was raped or had a certain medical history, which might affect her health during the pregnancy.

"bortion is a must-have to save the mother's life if it is in danger, and this reality needs to be mirrored in current legislation."

Pro-Choice Malta also called for more education on contraceptives in schools to avoid unwanted pregnancies and for women to have access to the Morning After pill, which, to date, was also illegal to purchase in Malta.

---------------

We of Imperium Europa are against abortion "for those who want it".
We are for qualified abortion: rape, pre-natal tests that confirm genetic defects, horrible deformations...
We are for the sterilization of the bungled and the botched, the lowest IQs...

Read previous posts.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 10:43:38 AM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-07-27/world-news/Police-suspect-husband-of-decapitating-wife-two-dogs-6736139505

Police suspect husband of decapitating wife, two dogs in Arizona

A man was found decapitated along with two dogs in a blood-soaked Phoenix apartment, and police said they suspect her husband, who was found naked and severely wounded, in the grisly attack.

Police responded after being tipped off by a neighbour, who said the man answered his front door nude with a severed left forearm, a missing eye and cuts on his chest.

The couple have a history of mental illness, domestic violence and drug abuse, he said.

-------------

Sterilization of the mentally unfit, the bungled and the botched.
Sweden sterilized 13,000 low IQs, idiot level, between 1929 - 1931.
Sweden has the healthiest population in the world.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 08:29:05 AM »

Politics Is Not the Path to Pro-Life Victory

During my time in Congress, I regularly introduced legislation forbidding organizations that perform abortions from receiving federal funding. The US Government should not force taxpayers to subsidize an activity they believe is murder. Thus, while I was horrified by the recently released videos showing Planned Parenthood officials casually discussing selling the organs of aborted babies, I am glad that the reaction to these videos has renewed efforts to end federal funding of abortion.

My experience in Congress does not leave me optimistic that federal funding of Planned Parenthood will be ended this year, however. This is not just because the current US president is pro-abortion. When I started my efforts to end taxpayer support of abortion, I was shocked to find out how many Republicans, including some self-described “pro-life” leaders, were unsupportive of, and sometimes hostile to, my efforts.

Most pro-life politicians preferred to add language to funding bills prohibiting federal funds from being used for abortions, rather than denying federal funds to abortion providers. This approach does not stop US taxpayers from subsidizing abortions. The reason is that money is fungible. Giving Planned Parenthood $100 to use for non-abortion activities allows it to spend an additional $100 of its non-government funds on abortion.

Foreign interventionists in both parties were particularly hostile to my efforts to eliminate federal funding for international organizations that performed or promoted abortions. This is a foolish policy that gives people around the globe another reason to resent the US government.

Planned Parenthood may have abandoned the explicitly racist and eugenic views of its founder Margaret Sanger, but the majority of its abortion "services" are still provided to lower-income and minority women. Every day nearly 2,000 African-American babies lose their lives to abortion, a rate five times higher than the Caucasian abortion rates.

I support the black lives matter movement. I have long advocated an end to the drug war, police militarization, and other threats to liberty that disproportionately victimize African-Americans. However, I wish some of the black lives matter movement’s passion and energy was directed to ending abortion. Unborn black lives also matter.

The federal government has no constitutional authority to permit, fund, or even outlaw abortion. Therefore, efforts to make abortion a federal crime are just as unconstitutional as efforts to prohibit states from outlawing abortion. A Congress that truly cared about the Constitution would end all federal funding for abortion and pass legislation restricting federal jurisdiction over abortion, thus returning the issue to the states.

While passing legislation may help limit abortion, the pro-life movement will never succeed unless it changes people's attitudes toward the unborn. This is why crisis pregnancy centers, which provide care and compassion to women facing unplanned pregnancies, have done more to advance the pro-life cause then any politician. By showing women they have viable alternatives to abortion, these centers have saved many lives.

One factor hindering the anti-abortion movement's ability to change people’s minds is that too many abortion opponents also support a militaristic foreign policy. These pro-lifers undercut their moral credibility as advocates for unborn American lives when they display a callous indifference to the lives of Iraqi, Iranian, and Afghan children.

Libertarians who support abortion should ask themselves how they can expect a government that does not respect the unborn’s right to life to respect their property rights. Therefore, all those who wish to create a society of liberty, peace, and prosperity should join me in advocating for a consistent ethic of life and liberty that respects the rights of all persons, born and unborn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2015 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute
Read online: http://bit.ly/1OXZavR

-----------

And in Malta, Tonio Borg wanted to entrench an anti-abortion clause within the Constitution.
What an idiot! - And he teaches Law at our University!
Of course there is a need for qualified abortion.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 07:08:36 AM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-09-07/local-news/Abortion-should-be-allowed-if-mother-s-life-is-in-danger-Alfred-Sant-6736141693

Abortion should be allowed if mother’s life is in danger – Alfred Sant

Labour MEP and former Prime Minister Alfred Sant said that abortion should be allowed if the mother’s life is in danger.

In his blog in The Malta Independent, Dr Sant said that ”the decision seems clear to me” when it is one ”between death for a still unformed baby, or death for the mother”....

----------------

Dr Sant is right, of course.
In our world Abortion, qualified Abortion will be allowed and encouraged in certain specific cases.
Horrendous deformations, idiotic IQ, inherited genetic defects, rape...
We must spew out the Jesus Poison.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 08:19:19 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160617/local/morning-after-pill-debate-heats-up-as-godfrey-farrugia-weighs-in.615700

Friday, June 17, 2016, 07:30

Morning-after pill debate heats up as Godfrey Farrugia weighs in

Godfrey, Marlene Farrugia oppose pill
Denying access to emergency contraceptives, including the morning-after pill, is in breach of women’s fundamental rights, the Women’s Rights Foundation claims, calling on the government to change its stance.
Gift of Life Malta has slammed the move saying it was an attempt to legalise abortion in Malta through the legalisation of the morning-after pill.
The Women’s Rights Foundation yesterday filed a judicial protest against the State – backed up by 102 women aged between 16 and 62 – demanding licensing, importation and distribution of ‘emergency contraception’ to be made legal. 
“Women’s Rights Foundation calls on the government to change its position with regards to emergency contraceptives and licences without further delay. Every day that goes by will continue to discriminate and breach the rights of women,” the NGO said.
They are attempting to legalise abortion in Malta
The foundation said it was filing the protest on behalf of women who were not ready to start a family, rape victims, those already with children but who do not want more, women who were financially unstable and those who have made use of contraceptives which did not work.
“The right of women and couples to decide on number, spacing and timing of their children has been long enshrined in a number of international documents, many of which have been signed and ratified by Maltese governments,” the organisation said.
The morning-after pill is a form of contraceptive that can be used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sexual intercourse. The pill, which is not licensed locally, is effective if taken soon after intercourse. Malta is the only EU country to not offer access to emergency contraception.
According to the foundation, since emergency contraceptives are not legal in Malta, women who did not want to get pregnant but would have had unprotected sex were often resorting to taking an overdose of the contraceptive pill, which is available on prescription.
Dr Farrugia's Facebook post. Photo: Facebook
Dr Farrugia's Facebook post. Photo: Facebook
“A woman has to have the autonomy to make a decision about her fertility and sexuality free from coercion and violence, to be treated as an individual in her own right, as being capable to make decisions regarding her own body and fertility.
Limitations or prohibition of this autonomy is a breach of women’s right. A woman has the right to choose her method of contraception. Limiting her choice is discriminatory.”
The foundation also pointed to the fact that emergency contraception is available across all other EU countries.
Critics of the foundation’s move have said that such a contraceptive would pave the way for abortion.
Pro-life non-governmental organisation Gift of Life Malta has urged those against abortion to stand up and defend life from conception. “They are attempting to legalise abortion in Malta by making the sale of the morning-after pill legal,” the NGO said.
Debate on whether the morning-after pill is abortive varies, hinging on the argument whether pregnancy begins at the fertilisation stage or at a later stage in the reproductive cycle.
While the Catholic Church considers any method that blocks or hinders the implantation of a fertilised ovum as an abortion, the World Health Organisation argues that all women and girls at risk of an unintended pregnancy should have a right to access emergency contraception.
Contacted about the judicial protest, a Justice Ministry spokeswoman said this would be “discussed in the parliamentary group”.

The Nationalist Party’s said its position “was, is and will remain” against abortion. With regards to the judicial protest, the Nationalist Party said it would discuss this within its internal structures, from a legal, political and ethical point of view.

Godfrey Farrugia calls pill "abortive"
Labour Party whip and onetime Health Minister Godfrey Farrugia came out against the morning-after pill, calling it a "plan B for unprotected and casual sex".
In a Facebook post, Dr Farrugia said the pill was a form of abortion.
"Let's call a spade a spade it does have an abortive effective," he wrote.
Dr Farrugia, a medical doctor by profession, wrote: "Once taken after intercourse it interferes with fertilization or is abortive of the zygote and embryo before it implants. It is the chemical use of levonorgestrel to wash away the intra-uterine contents after a sexual affair."
He dismissed arguments that the morning-after pill is a reproductive right.
"Freedom of thought, opinion, liberty and to assemble are human rights," he wrote, "but...liberty is the power that we bestow on ourselves and interfering with the very origins of life do not fulfill those rights."
His partner, Independent MP Marlene Farrugia, also opposes the pill. In a Facebook post similar to her partner's, she wrote "in cases of rape, one crime does not cancel out another."

-------------------

We are all for qualified abortion - see previous post.
In the case of rape, then Yes, the Morning after Pill is a necessity.
Who wants a child out of a rapist - except for the Christian Cretins, imbued with The Jesus Poison.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Abortion - Theme by Mustang Forums