VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Abortion

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Politics
| | |-+  Abortion
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 2097 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 08:02:13 PM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2016-07-07/local-news/One-type-of-morning-after-pill-can-already-be-brought-into-Malta-as-it-has-European-permission-6736160636

One type of morning after pill can already be brought into Malta' - Joseph Muscat

Prime Minister Joseph Muscat said that a single type of morning after pill can already be brought into Malta as it has a European permit allowing it to be sold in all EU countries.

He was speaking at a 'gvern li jisma' event at Castille.

This information came to light after he was briefed by the Medicines Authority, he said. "There could be Maltese companies who apply to bring in this pill, and we will not be able to stop them unless new legislation is enacted".

As for the debate relating to the morning after pill, he said that the Medicines Authority briefed him on the technical points relating to the morning after pill, and said that he wishes a discussion to take place within Parliamentary Committees in order for informed decisions on the morning after pill to take place. He said that government does not want to rush a decision.

The Prime Minister was also informed that there are persons who take other pills instead of the morning after pill which would see the same results.

------------------

Ara jahasra dal Poplu Gahan u Gifa, xqed jahli iz-zmien jiddiskuti.
Ja Poplu Fqir, Ja Gahan Malti - Ja Munglu!
Issa meta xi Negru jahxlilek it-tifla, mur ghand il-Vaset, halli jghidlek: "Dak baghtlek Gesu Bambin"!

Ja MUNGLU!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 11:20:30 AM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2016-11-14/local-news/Woman-born-from-rape-to-attend-candlelight-march-in-Valletta-6736166563

Woman born from rape to attend candlelight march in Valletta

Rebecca Kiessling, a child born of rape, is taking part in a Malta Stand Up for Life candlelight march on Saturday, 3 December, 2016, at 5.30 p.m. in Valletta. The meeting place is in front of Castille from where participants will walk down Merchants Street, turn into St John Street (passing in front of St John’s Co-Cathedral) and up Republic Street, finishing in front of Parliament.

Ms Kiessling, who was adopted nearly from birth in Michigan, in the United States, learned when she was 18 that she was conceived out of a brutal rape at knife-point by a serial rapist. “Like most people, I’d never considered that abortion applied to my life but, once I received this information, all of a sudden I realised that not only does it apply to my life, but it has to do with my very existence,” she said.

“It was as if I could hear the echoes of all those people who, with the most sympathetic of tones, would say, “Well, except in cases of rape…” or who would rather fervently exclaim in disgust: “Especially in cases of rape!” All these people are out there who don‘t even know me, but are standing in judgment of my life, so quick to dismiss it just because of how I was conceived.

“I felt like I was now going to have to justify my own existence, that I would have to prove myself to the world that I shouldn’t have been aborted and that I was worthy of living. I also remember feeling like garbage because of people who would say that my life was like garbage – that I was disposable.”

Dr Miriam Sciberras, Chairman of Life Network Foundation Malta, said that the second edition of the Malta Stand Up for Life march is a continuation of the campaign by local pro-life groups to defend life from conception. “Malta’s stand up for life has never seemed more urgent and relevant as continuous attacks on the vulnerable come forth,” she said.

Ms Kiessling’s visit is being sponsored by Life Network Foundation Malta.

-------------

Ms Kiessling is another naive woman, lending herself to be used by the Christian Cretins and their Jesus Poison.
It is obvious from her looks that her mother was raped by a compatible Europid, not a Black trousered ape.
In such a case, the mother can decide for herself whether to keep her child or not - it is her judgement.

Race is the prerogative of the Imperium: (Spirituality of the Elite, RACE, High Culture, High Politics and Territory) - the untouchables.
The Imperium will not tolerate a mixed offspring - it will have to be aborted in the defence of the Race.
If the parents or the victim of rape herself, would choose to keep the bastard - then the three of them will be mercilessly kicked out of the Imperium.

Of course, in our Imperium, not one single Black, mulatto, quadroon or octoroon would be tolerated within our planetary Territory.
And a woman known to have cohabited with a Negrid, even slept with him just once, will be condemned as a Race Traitor.
She will be booted out as an outcast: We will return to the Laws of Manu.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

------------------

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:19:59 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 01:16:56 PM »

http://www.dailystormer.com/italian-family-befriends-31-year-old-african-refugee-rapes-and-impregnates-12-year-old-relative/

Italian Family Befriends 31-Year-Old African Refugee – Rapes and Impregnates 12-Year-Old Relative
Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
January 9, 2017

The bourgeoisie loves looking better than you. Now that Yachts have become more affordable, they’ve taken up a new status symbol bound to make the Jones’ jealous: adopting a 31-year-old African refugee child.

But it’s all fun and games until your 12-year-old daughter gets raped and impregnated.

Perugia Today:

Terni– A 12-year-old was impregnated after a rape, police arrested the 31 year old friend of the family.

According to the indictment, a 31-year-old foreigner, long-time resident of Terni and with a clean record, sexually abused a 12-year-old family friend, who wound up pregnant. The man was arrested by the squad after the order of the investigating judge Federico Bona Galvez. As ascertained by the police, he attended the home of the child and would have had the opportunity to be alone with her.

The 31-year-old was identified after a long and delicate investigation by hearing the testimonies of friends and family of the 12-year-old, started at the end of 2015 and coordinated by prosecutor Raffaele Iannella, when the girl, known to the alleged rapist, complained of abuse to family members at the hospital.

The doctors, after the checks, found that the girl was pregnant. The 12-year-old was in her fourth month of pregnancy and could not get an abortion, as she was past the twelfth week of pregnancy. The baby was born a few months ago and has been entrusted to social services for adoption.

Italy and its media is not as tightly censored as Germany or Sweden’s, but Italy still has just as many immigrants (except worse, since the rapeugees are disproportionately negroid) and is on track to be destroyed in the next 100 years. Italy (and Spain) have too many splintered nationalist political parties during this current national emergency. Italy receives 300,000 economic immigrants from Libya per year, and the Italian government as well as the European Union are completely unwilling to do anything about it.

---------------------

Read previous post.

We of IE are for qualified abortion. 
This case undoubtedly qualifies for abortion, even if pregnancy had reached the 9th month.
RACE over-rides Christian Cretinism - We will not allow a sub-human, fruit of rape, to be born to an innocent White girl.

Should abortion not be possible for the sake of the young girl's health -
than the mulatto offspring would be painlessly Euthanized within minutes of birth.
The rapist, would of course be shot between the eyes.

We will return to the Laws of Nature.
Christian Cretinism will be left to the PN -
ormai a bankrupt party in demise and disarray.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Abortion - Theme by Mustang Forums