VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - PNPL

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Politics
| | |-+  PNPL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PNPL  (Read 28239 times)
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« on: December 13, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

The Opportunist, the Politician, Change and the People
  http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20101208/local/all-mps-getting-backdated-pay-rise
  'ALL MPs getting backdated pay rise'

Political parties have become opportunist magnets.  In General the ones elected are popular but far from fit to serve.

Most of today's politicians are insatiable. Speaking to most of them would convince you they're not even able to hold a conversation - let alone speak in our name. But they promised - and the gullible believed them! De Maistre once stated 'Every country gets the Government it deserves' and he's vindicated in every election.

The wage revision is just a tinge of arrogance that this opportunist bunch masters unabashed.

Politics and Power go together. So does Money and Power it seems.
  Why all this fuss about party funding after all?
  Is it insurance for the two ideologically-dead pop-parties we have? It's far easier to stop opponents from contesting rather than compete with them.
  Is it to prevent future fouls and blunders such as the last MEP elections during which the electoral law was blatantly broken?

The pay rise is an unimportant issue. What we are witnessing is a usurpation of democracy by its own elected guardians.

Commenting and arguing without providing a viable solution is a waste of time.

We are living in a difficult period and it is evident that while other European Governments introduce austerity measures, our MPs do their utmost to get more pay for their nuisance and unaccountability. Yet they go on playing their game at their own rules and  on their own playfields. The Power Station project, Mater Dei, The Valletta Project.  

One cannot think of the projects I mentioned as mere problems per-se. They are the effects of. Should one delve deep into the roots of the causes of our Governmental problems, he should come to the logical conclusion that this country needs a Radical change. One that the pop-parties cannot dream of promising neither dare accomplish.

The People should stop supporting the insincere and the greedy and instead start discussing their own views openly, making sure that the controlled media is not affecting their discernment.  People will come up with sound visions and ideas once they start thinking the Radical way. Pop-parties will have to do the talk in sync with the People's walk.
  Such an atmosphere would encourage Valid ones to step forth. At that crucial moment one should listen to their Ideas and vote according to the message not the messenger.

The electorate cannot wait for change nor trust those who promise it. It has to overcome the inertia and sends the ball rolling down the hill. For Change doesn't come, it starts within!
  ?
   Addendum

The PM justified the increase hinting that their income contrasts badly with that of MPs in other EU countries. Isn't the labourer, in general, in the same situation though?

The LP maintains it will remove this addition. Wow. Doesn't it sound like the Mater Dei project which they objected to at first - then ended up adding another level?

This people doesn't deserve any better. They want change without the hassle of parting with the first step themselves.
Euro672,037 were raised yesterday: meaning the people are happy living like chicken in a controlled environment.

Only a financial crisis could unfortunately trigger a revolution.
Fortunately we will have one soon. We're no special to other countries; actually worse since we produce nothing. But the water hasn't leaked in yet and the harmonious sound of the fiddle can still be heard. So far it is doing a great job at stringing some along.

Report to moderator   Logged
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:59:54 AM »

Quote from: adspi
The Opportunist, the Politician, Change and the People
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20101208/local/all-mps-getting-backdated-pay-rise
'ALL MPs getting backdated pay rise'

Political parties have become opportunist magnets. In General the ones elected are popular but far from fit to serve.

Most of today's politicians are insatiable. Speaking to most of them would convince you they're not even able to hold a conversation - let alone speak in our name.

The wage revision is just a tinge of arrogance that this opportunist bunch masters unabashed.

The pay rise is an unimportant issue. What we are witnessing is a usurpation of democracy by its own elected guardians.

Yet they go on playing their game at their own rules and on their own playfields. The Power Station project, Mater Dei, The Valletta Project.

...this country needs a Radical change.

The People should stop supporting the insincere and the greedy and instead start discussing their own views openly...
Such an atmosphere would encourage Valid ones to step forth.

This people doesn't deserve any better.
Euro672,037 were raised yesterday: meaning the people are happy living like chicken in a controlled environment.

Only a financial crisis could unfortunately trigger a revolution.

(I have made a precis of the post).

A good post, succintly giving the dismal political picture.
Basically, we have a low quality population, a livello terra terra.
Naturally, they elect mediocrities.

Should an independent candidate be elected - however far fetched this may be -
the two Lesbic Prostitutes would gang up and neutralize his deciding vote.
This would simply expose the 2 gangsters, yes - but would not change anything.

The only way this Island can be saved is through Europe.
Imperium Europa must be in Brussels - there to galvanise the Right.
Only by a takeover of Europe by The New Right: can we effect a radical change here.

Imperium

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:55:19 AM by etoile noir » Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:55:16 PM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM

(I have made a precis of the post).

A good post, succintly giving the dismal political picture.
Basically, we have a low quality population, a livello terra terra.
Naturally, they elect mediocrities.

Should an independent candidate be elected - however far fetched this may be -
the two Lesbic Prostitutes would gang up and neutralize his deciding vote.
This would simply expose the 2 gangsters, yes - but would not change anything.

The only way this Island can be saved is through Europe.
Imperium Europa must be in Brussels - there to galvanise the Right.
Only by a takeover of Europe by The New Right: can we effect a radical change here.

Imperium

It just gets worse and worse, doesn`t it? When will the maltese nation wake up and face the music? When will they see that only a New Right influence in maltese affairs will be the first step to put things straight?
The maltese parliament is a museum of dinosaurs, and Malta is on its way to become extinct.
Lowell must take his rightful place in Brussels. The alternative is...not arrivederci...it`s ADDIO.!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »

PL are still not on the ball. Jien ma nafx ! (shaking head)

PN hopeless, worst then the dark ages of Labour.

This country will hit a brick wall, all of a sudden. The writing is on the wall.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 04:42:28 PM »

There is no PN or PL...Just a bunch of dinosaurs. Vultures feeding on carcasses in a desert.
As for hitting a brick wall...the faithful followers of PNPL have been hitting it more times than the jews have bashed their heads against the wailing wall.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Brigantes

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 04:59:02 PM »

Your bottom picture shows American Senator MCain grovelling to JEWS in Jerusalem. What on Earth is going through his mind at that moment in the picture?
He is not the First politician to go through this ritual, even Western leaders seem to do it too, what the fck is he thinking?

Can we have a caption competition?

I'll begin:

"Get that circumsised cock outa my ass" !
Truth is \'Hate\' to those who hate the truth.

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not ha
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 07:38:57 PM »

Can we have a caption competition?

"I'll begin:

"Get that circumsised cock outa my ass" !"[/quote]

HAHA LOL...GREAT ONE Brigantes.
OK, here goes:-

McCain:- " I know there must be kosher bugs coming out of this hole, I can feel them behind me crawling up my spine...scratch my back and I?ll scratch yours."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 08:03:17 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 09:08:58 PM »

NI Contribution in 2010:
[ATTACH]1662[/ATTACH]

NI Contribution late 2010:
[ATTACH]1663[/ATTACH]

Euro1.16 might not sound a lot but in times of austerity we got a wage increase. That is what our crappy opportunist politicians say.

In reality they changed the NI contribution to counter for such an increase as well as the Mater Dei expenses that are spiraling out of control.

This change, which in reality leaves most of the younger than 50yrd old middle class at a Euro4.96 weekly loss was unannounced in the Budget Speech.

Neither their Euro600 weekly was. This is what the last LP PM had to say: http://stocks.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110104/local/alfred-sant-accuses-government-of-acting-in-contempt-of-the-house
The title says it all: "Former Labour Prime Minister Alfred Sant has accused the government of  contempt of the House in the manner how it decided to raise the  honoraria of MPs and how the information was disclosed,  two-and-a-half-years later, in a way which put MPs in a bad light."

Mr Eddy Privitera is right with the following rationale:
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20101226/letters/readjustment-of-pn-promises

"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »

GONZI and his Carousel

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/jean-pierre-farrugia-speaks-the-pn-is-no-longer-the-party-i-once-knew

A new tactic to gain support and discredit a nonexistent 'Opposition'.
JPF should leave the Party if it is not the same anymore.
Everyone around Gonzi states how pathetic and ridiculous he is.
A Party that lost its sense of direction and distanced itself from reality.
A Party with strict Party lines: hence dictatorial and anything but 'Nationalist'.

Yet they all remain there, part of the rot.
It's said that the proof of the pie is in the eating.
As long as one remains part of a gang, he's an accomplice.

I've  long been saying that Gonzi will suffer the most humiliating defeat in  our electoral history, in the next GE. And I look forward to the day to  see him ousted out by the People. Not that we've got valid candidates  around but after all these years 'si stuffa'.

The man's  religious values impair his Political decisions. He's out of touch, a  fake. The Valletta 'Cultural' project (to name one), which he doggedly  devoted himself to for the sake of being renowned for, will indeed be  the shameful monument to commemorate a shameful PM. ?

adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

This confirms that PN and PL are two sides of the same unworthy coin. Two opportunists. Two lesbic prostitutes competing with each other.

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/labour-whip-wanted-honorarium-raise-before-muscat-hit-out-at-%E2%80%98double-salary%E2%80%99

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, PNPL - Theme by Mustang Forums