VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - PNPL

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Politics
| | |-+  PNPL
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PNPL  (Read 28264 times)
Cikku
Loyal Member

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 05:50:39 PM »

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU, DON?T POST PICTURES THAT MAKE PEOPLE PUKE !!

:eek:
Report to moderator   Logged
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man\'s character, give him power. -- Abraham Lincoln

A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular. -- Adlai Stevenson

The problems of to-day will NOT be solved by the same thinking that produced the problems.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »

HA ! Beautiful. Parliamentary chairwarming backbenchers get fantastic wage-rises for staying away from work !

Prime Minister and PN leader Lawrence Gonzi
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:41 AM »

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/jp-farrugia-pn-an-impotent-bystander-as-government-has-gone-its-own-way

MP Jean-Pierre Farrugia is no pushover. This man is strong. Really strong. A year ago I had written or pointed out that he is in a class of his own. I recognize a winner miles away and I put all my money on this guy from the whole parliament group. He will become Malta's big man. The Mintoff of the Nationalist party, with a pure nationalist agenda. A true nationalist.
Still, we have now built our own path and we will continue within our own road of ideology. Whatever happens, only Imperium Europa can win in the end and be the greatest political guide for the future in world politics. This I am 100% sure. We have seen nothing yet.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 12:05:16 PM »

Quote from: Stephen Farrugia
http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/jp-farrugia-pn-an-impotent-bystander-as-government-has-gone-its-own-way

MP Jean-Pierre Farrugia is no pushover. This man is strong. Really strong. A year ago I had written or pointed out that he is in a class of his own. I recognize a winner miles away and I put all my money on this guy from the whole parliament group. He will become Malta's big man. The Mintoff of the Nationalist party, with a pure nationalist agenda. A true nationalist.
Still, we have now built our own path and we will continue within our own road of ideology. Whatever happens, only Imperium Europa can win in the end and be the greatest political guide for the future in world politics. This I am 100% sure. We have seen nothing yet.

All we need is Lowell in Brussels, and the rest will take care of itself. A glorious new age for Malta and the maltese. I urge every member and those visitors here that can see this light to subtly spread the idea of the New Right agenda to liberate our Sacred Island. Better times are ahead only if this happens.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 02:43:31 PM »

Once again, I have to insist that once of the laws are not respected and the church thinks it owns the government, there is nothing left but to dissolve everything.
The church in Malta has done so many huge fouls and even worse, they keep on doing them with criminal illegal immigration and now divorce. They even keep covering up for their past abuses.This is a country joke. Justice does not exist.
 Our PL opposition have been reduced to tears. People did turn up for the Valletta protest in their thousands but the message did not reach the people at all. I still don't know what JM said in the meeting from the media. If I look for it, I will find it but the point is that it has not reached me. Get it ??!!!!
Our doom, will be the money issue. People have really 100% switched off. I was reading on the web site Pjazza about the subject, brought up by Hellfire. People are running away from the issue, scared shit. A true reflection of the country. I will discuss this in full detail soon. This will end us.
This country will not make it at this rate within the short term. Something is bound to give or happen.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »

Your above post is flawless, Stephen. Except for this sentence below...

[quote Stephen Farrugia]"Once again, I have to insist that once of the laws are not respected and the church thinks it owns the government,"[/quote]

THE CHURCH DOES NOT THINK IT OWNS THE GOVERNMENT...IT KNOWS IT DOES. AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT OWNS THE PEOPLE, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE CAN NEVER OWN THEMSELVES AS LONG AS THEY REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT THEY ARE BEING FORNICATED IN EVERY CREVICE OF THEIR BODY AND SOUL. THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE OWNED, AND THEY LOVE BEING OWNED, LIKE A PUNTER LOVES BEING OWNED BY A PROSTITUTE THAT SMACKS HIM AROUND TO PUNISH HIS WEAKNESS, THEN ROBS HIM OF HIS MONEY WHICH SHE THEN GIVES TO HER PIMP, WHO WILL IN TURN PUNISH HER, FOR HER OWN WEAKNESS. IN THE END, IT IS ONLY THE DRUG PUSHER WHO WINS.
THE DRUG PUSHER WHO SELLS DREAMS THAT TURN TO NIGHTMARES.
THE CHURCH PUSHES THE DRUG OF IGNORANCE INTO YOUR VACUUM MINDS.
NOW GO GET YOUR FIX...GAHAN.

REMEMBER THE SLOGAN OF HIS UNCLE IN THE SIXTIES WHEN MINTOFF SUPPORTERS GOT THE "INTERDETT?"
IT SAID..."MINTOFF FIL-GVERN U MALTA FL-INFERN."
AND WHERE IS MALTA NOW? ANSWER THE QUESTION GAHAN.
VIVA NORMAN LOWELL
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:09:02 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »

quote "THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE OWNED, AND THEY LOVE BEING OWNED"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sfW6WUecccw/S9gOVL3D_EI/AAAAAAAAAAc/X7HJfN_50U0/S760/688_sadomaso_150_150.jpg
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »

i did not mention any one
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »

Should the RightWing make Valletta it's international headquarters ?
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 11:02:22 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
yes of course. which of the auberges did you have in mind?

In front of the law courts would be perfect. We would have a birds eye view of each and every one of us entry and exit there from morning to night. We could even have swinging doors installed like the cowboy saloons.
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, PNPL - Theme by Mustang Forums