VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - PNPL

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Politics
| | |-+  PNPL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PNPL  (Read 28263 times)
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »

Quote from: etoile noir
but of course! the annexe of st john's cathedral. perfect i'd say. -unsure-

what do you think sur farrugia?

I only asked if you thought it was a good idea for the RW international HQ to be in Valletta. What is all the fuss about ?
Report to moderator   Logged
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 02:02:52 AM »

Quote from: Stephen Farrugia
I only asked if you thought it was a good idea for the RW international HQ to be in Valletta. What is all the fuss about ?

Don`t get pissed off, stephen, we`re only having a laugh to ease the frustration. To have some kind of headquarters we need to first have a rightwinger in EU Brussels parliament, at least. With the mentality of Gahan, the chosen ones and the maltese heaven ticket holders, it`s gonna be quite a feat.
There`s only about thirty people contributing posts on the VM site, and a few cowards that come in and take a peek as guests, maybe agree with 25% of what we say, then go back to sleep. We?re FAR behind in Malta compared to the revolution starting in Europe, which is still tying it`s bootlaces in the dressing room of the preliminary qualifying stage. Then you got the first round home and away, then the second round, the quarter finals, semi final and last but not least the final. Winner takes all. You`re moving too fast. Patience my friend. Just keep on firing NON-STOP. We have lots more ammunition than the enemy. We can`t lose.
The main positive thing is that a lot of movement in our direction has been happening very fast in the last year. The ball is rolling. We Shall OVERCOME.
VIVA NORMAN LOWELL.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:38:07 AM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 04:49:24 AM »

PL had a massive mass meeting in Valletta. The PL has improved as an opposition under JM's leadership but with the PN having JPO and JPF, the Nationalists are becoming weaker for now but might just be in time to be stronger by the next election.The PL opposition is so blind or JM is surrounded by such weak people, that Nationalist's are even taking over the opposition as a third group.

The Greens can close shop because so much is wrong. In fact, they should stop. So shut down now.

Imperium Europa, has no chance as a local success in the present situation but has a future in the mid term. It will be a massive big party abroad as an ideology for future international politics.At the end of the day, only Imperium will be the winner and you can bet all your money on it. Not even our supporters have understood, that after 2012 Imperium Europa will become a super giant on the world political arena. The future is one bright light for Norman Lowell.
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »

Imperium Europa, has no chance as a local success in the present situation but has a future in the mid term. It will be a massive big party abroad as an ideology for future international politics.At the end of the day, only Imperium will be the winner and you can bet all your money on it. Not even our supporters have understood, that after 2012 Imperium Europa will become a super giant on the world political arena. The future is one bright light for Norman Lowell.

These words should be chiselled in granite.
We of IE have this messianic certainty that We shall prevail - and have this Imperium:
IMPERIUM EUROPA!

2012: Kritayuga
2012: The Golden Dawn
2012: Anno Zero!

Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

ricsi
Loyal Member

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

PL had a massive mass meeting in Valletta. The PL has improved as an opposition under JM's leadership but with the PN having JPO and JPF, the Nationalists are becoming weaker for now but might just be in time to be stronger by the next election.The PL opposition is so blind or JM is surrounded by such weak people, that Nationalist's are even taking over the opposition as a third group.

The Greens can close shop because so much is wrong. In fact, they should stop. So shut down now.

Please dont take this the wrong way,but please explain HOW this Imperium will be so big from 2012. Seriously interested.
The Hungarian language may be the root and mother of all languages of the ancient world
Berzsenyi Daniel,1830
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 01:48:31 PM »

Quote from: ricsi
Please dont take this the wrong way,but please explain HOW this Imperium will be so big from 2012. Seriously interested.

Faith,patience,and time !
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:40:22 PM by Sepp44 » Report to moderator   Logged
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 02:11:42 PM »

Quote from: ricsi

Seriously interested?
Not taking it the wrong way, ricsi...We WILL be big. Call it IMPERIUM EUROPA, JOBBIK, BNP, Swedendemocrats or even UNCLE CHARLIE if you like...the people are getting a quantum leap in conciousness, and when the RIGHT unites...the NEW AGE will begin. Not everyone will survive to see it, but IT IS COMING.
This period in time is far bigger than a stupid political party fighting the same old issues over and over again.Do you go on youtube? Do you know of a man called NOSTRADAMUS? Do you know anything about the Mayan calendar? Ever heard of Planet X Nibiru? Ever heard of Cydonia on Mars? Can you explain why a planes are flying around poisoning the sky and turning rivers green? Did you ever see a UFO? I DID! I have also experienced ghosts. I have a photo and a cellphone video clip. I never mentioned this because I know what happens, but now I will. I don`t owe you an explanation or a convincing argument. I KNOW WHAT I SEE. Ask me to prove it and I WILL!
So, stop putting us down unless you are secretly wishing us to fail. You are not helping us with your negative doubts. If you are just coming here to stir shit, forget it, you will fail. Are you a born again Christian or something similar?
Again I ask you...What`s your solution?

ANNO 2012
VIVA NORMAN LOWELL.
Abbasso the ZIONIST SNAKES.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:55:55 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »

When the IDEA is understood and all aspects of the RIGHT are united, the shape of the Arian Race of Europe WILL be IMPERIUM EUROPA. We can change the name to JOBBIK if it makes you two happy. I don`t care much about names or symbols, the result is what I want to see. Now, do YOU see my point?
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 11:43:10 AM »

I read everyone's posts with interest and for some reason, that did not exist before, peoples mindset has become more clear.
While in most matters I agree with you, but some still think on the same lines of three years ago and have no idea about recent issues or goals.
It's all about a communication breakdown and easy to see why it happens.
Our attitude is only a mirror of how things are operating in the country. Over the last few years, something has happened in this country that has gone badly wrong and I believe it come from the leadership that exists.
It would be better that the Nationalist party change their leader in the next general meeting. Gonzi is not up to the job. He is just a church puppet and a big disappointment.
Joseph Muscat has leadership qualities and I do like him but unless he pulls in the moderate people like me, our youth and include the majority of good Nationalists in the larger picture, he might fail.
I still think the world is in very deep trouble and it will take us down with them but we must all try our best together. We have no alternative.
ricsi
Loyal Member

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »

Quote from: Sepp44
Lol :DTo be fair CW,wether or not Rich deserves convincing or an explanation is exactly the point he is trying to make.Hungary,like many other European nations has its own problems be they illegal immigrants,Jewish domination in critical areas,communists,gypsies social welfare cheats or whatever.Each nation is fighting back in its' own peculiar way.Calling everyone that doesn't agree or comprehend the Imperium Europa philosophy a 'petty nationalist' is hardly conducive towards a positive alliance or the forging of a pan European alliance where goals are common.This is not as straight forward as many IE supporters seem to think or imply to outsiders.Folk do need convincing or ideas explained.This is what you have to do to sell your idea.This is part of the politicking.You have to knock on folks doors'.

Ideas do not sell themselves as many IE supporters seem to think as,in my opinion, was reflected in the last MEP election held in this country.Folk wont come to you,you have to go to the folk.Even Adolf Hitlers regime understood this in the fight for the leadership prior to 1933.

One doesn't hold party meetings preaching to the converted.The party base has to be expanded,the product must be sold.Personality is a must but to see that personality in the flesh selling,well is that so humble ?

Personally I like some aspects of the IE idea but there are some I don't.I deem Ricsi to be genuine and sincere in his inquiry.Why shouldn't he be ?IE is not a threat to Jobbik or FIDESZ for that matter.I do agree that the right must come together and unite under one flag at some stage in its development.The left for example have the hammer and sickle,the red rose or the raised clenched fist.What flag should rightists unite under? The IE lightning bolt,the Swastika or the Crown of Hungary etc ? Do you see my point ?

You gotta sell the idea and sell it well !

Thank you Sepp for taking the time to explain my predicament in a more clearer way, of course I am genuine,seeking the same end goal as IE,just questioning how you will achieve this in 2012.

Why not look at our symbol,the Christian eastern double cross,superimposed over our national colours-this could be made to suit any other national colours as well-one unifying symbol over the national colours of all members. Unlike an artificial blue flag with 12 stars for all.
The Hungarian language may be the root and mother of all languages of the ancient world
Berzsenyi Daniel,1830
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, PNPL - Theme by Mustang Forums