VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Gozo sub-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Local Issues
| | |-+  Gozo
| | | |-+  Gozo sub-Forum
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gozo sub-Forum  (Read 2624 times)
Administrator
Staff
Administrator

« on: July 30, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »

This section has been opened for members from Gozo, and for anything relating to Gozo.

Ghawdxi, I think this is in your hands.
If you have any problems, kindly inform staff.

Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
Muserfish

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 02:48:45 PM »

Nice Idea. Unfortunately, although being very close, we dont know really much of what happens there.
Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
Niccolo Machiavelli
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »

first of all i would like to tank you for opening this sub forum.
probably i am the only person from gozo that visit this website. (dont expect this will be full of people from gozo, every one knows what type of mentality they have)
i will inform you what is happening in the tiny rock, that the media keep silent, but why keep silent? , maybe cause of the powerful bishop ?

every week "gangs" groups of primitive blacks gather and increasing , mostly somalis or nigerians,

There is a case were a football club nkown as SKVW Wonders (Savina football club) the president adopted 4 nigirians so they will be "maltese" coal i mean citizens, so they will be able to play football.
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 04:05:52 PM »

Quote from: ghawdxi
first of all i would like to tank you for opening this sub forum.
probably i am the only person from gozo that visit this website. (dont expect this will be full of people from gozo, every one knows what type of mentality they have)
i will inform you what is happening in the tiny rock, that the media keep silent, but why keep silent? , maybe cause of the powerful bishop ?

every week "gangs" groups of primitive blacks gather and increasing , mostly somalis or nigerians,

There is a case were a football club nkown as SKVW Wonders (Savina football club) the president adopted 4 nigirians so they will be "maltese" coal i mean citizens, so they will be able to play football.

Keep up the good work, ghawdxi.
As for those who adopt non Europids - our IE policy is clear.
I stated it publicly on TV: they will be cast out of the Imperium.

2012: Anno Zero!

Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Drattax

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »

'Open for members from Gozo'????
Am I going crazy or something?? Just what the fuck do the Gozitans give to such important matters? They are only interested in 'holy' interactive appearances and .....MONEY! Don't expect this thread to flourish!
?"The ideology that has taken over Western Europe goes most commonly by the name of "Political Correctness." Some people see it as a joke. It is not. It is deadly serious. It seeks to alter virtually all the rules, formal and informal, that govern relations among people and inst
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 01:23:35 AM »

i know what you  mean, from your comment, ad probably i will agree with you, maybe not 100%, yes maybe were are counted on fingers but we will fight till the bitter end for our island, if you come to gozo you're more than welcome, maybe we could meet for a drink and discuss our rem of ideas
regards
j***** b*****

Name Removed.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:01:01 AM by Administrator » Report to moderator   Logged
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
Administrator
Staff
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »

Kindly remove your name - for your own protection.
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »

from good source I have been told  that a group of black people (Somalis)  around 5 or 6 went to Ramla bay , drunk, insulting tourist and locals, and the gozo sheep stay quite  .
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 10:53:20 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20120109/local/-ondoq-ir-Rummien-developers-file-appeal.401562
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »

One of the more popular news items in the past few weeks has been this . A hot topic indeed, especially for Gozitans who work or live on the larger island of Malta, particularly given the daily crucifixion they go through just to get to work, this because of the badly planned out roadworks. So what am I saying here?
Do I agree with the damn tunnel idea? 5 Reasons why the Malta to Gozo tunnel proposal is absolute horseshit:
  1: Usage volume is low Not enough people cross between Malta and Gozo on a daily basisthe catchment area of that tunnel is larger than our entire population by at least 10 orders of magnitude? The crossing by ferry is a pain, true, but Gozo is not exactly isolated either. And shit, the partial isolation is the only reason Gozo has held on to its charms reported just today drawn up with scant regard for the geological properties of the Gozo-Malta Channelcut into a strike-slip fault complex found along eastern GozoEvidence for this fault is ample along the coast of Gozo, if Mott MacDonald and Transport Malta had bothered to visit the site in the first instance. It is surprising that Transport Malta is unaware of the dangers of planning tunnels through such structures, and probably shows that they know very little about the geology of Gozo ChannelI fucking hate Transport Malta building a tunnel is no mean featThe people who will run this project are the same people who can not organise a committee to fix a potholestart by paving a road which lasts longer than 6 months, yeah?

http://markbiwwa.com/2012/05/17/5-reasons-why-the-malta-to-gozo-tunnel-proposal-is-bullshit/

Proven right once again. Even I knew about it and said it one hundred times here on this web site. A country of clowns. Gozo tunnel will never happen. All bluff !!!
  • Share on print
  • Share on email
  • More Sharing ServicesShare this
Report admits lack of geological studyhttp://www.maltatoday.com.mt/en/newsdetails/news/national/Gozo-tunnel-proposals-cut-straight-into-rock-fault-20120516 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:21:42 PM by Stephen Farrugia » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Gozo sub-Forum - Theme by Mustang Forums