VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Maltastar & Kulhadd

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Local Newspapers
| |-+  Torca & Maltastar
| | |-+  Maltastar & Kulhadd
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maltastar & Kulhadd  (Read 16961 times)
Gladiator

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »

http://www.maltastar.com/pages/ms09dart.asp?a=6869

Iva din smajt huwa ta' DCG
Report to moderator   Logged
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2010, 09:20:40 PM »

I wonder who`s wearing the pants and who`s wearing the panties in such a relationship! Anyway, neither of them will need any rouge makeup on their faces any more, they?ll both be wearing a permanent blush in future.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Gladiator

« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2010, 03:13:13 PM »

http://www.maltastar.com/pages/r1/ms10dart.asp?a=8349

hahahah! din ohra tal-KKK. Please leave your floozy at home if you are attending the Pope's Mass!!!
Church tells cohabiting MPs to attend Pope Mass without partner

11 April 2010 12:00
________ Maltese saying
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

I?m laughing so much these days I?m afraid I?m gonna get a hernia. "Laughter is the balsam of the soul" it is said, so the pope must be doing something right, so let`s give him some credit for that, eh? He sure can take care of souls.
BTW...I love my budgie, and my little birdie loves me, but we ain`t planning on getting married anytime soon, so do you think it`s ok if I take him to Floriana on Sunday? God forbid I commit a mortal sin in front of all this piousness that`s affecting the Gahan psychosis.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Quote from: Gladiator
http://www.maltastar.com/pages/r1/ms10dart.asp?a=8349

hahahah! din ohra tal-KKK. Please leave your floozy at home if you are attending the Pope's Mass!!!

April 2010 - 14:27CET
Council seeks removal of Luqa 'vulgar' monument before Pope's visit

(File picture taken in 2006)

Luqa local council has demanded the removal of the 'monument of shame' opposite the Lidl supermarket, before the Pope's visit.
In a statement issued today, Mayor John Schembri said that the council welcomed the fact that Pope Benedict would be going to Luqa.
However, he added, "in the opinion of the council, the Pope's first visit among us risks being a source of embarrassment to the people of Luqa and the Maltese in general, due to the obscene 'monument' which is still dominating the 'LIDL' roundabout on one's entry into the village."
Mr Schembri said that ever since this parody of artistic expression was erected, the council had never ceased to draw the attention of the central government to the fact that this monument, if indeed it deserved the name, constituted a vulgar insult as well as an arrogant imposition on the people of Luqa.
"On this issue, the Council has already consulted and has the total backing of the ecclesiastical authorities of the village, who have in fact already written to complain about the absurd welcome immediately awaiting the Pope's arrival at Luqa and have asked for a quick redress of the situation. There can be no doubt that, among the people of Luqa, there is a widespread cross-party consensus that the object placed at the entrance of Luqa is not the most fitting way in which to greet the Pope, especially by what is considered to be the most Catholic country in the world.
"Consequently, the Luqa Local Council is once again launching a firm and heartfelt appeal to Government, and particularly the Parliamentary Secretary in charge of Local Councils, to make a timely and mature intervention ordering the removal of this so-called work of art which has been lumped upon the village of Luqa.
"If not out of respect for the residents of Luqa, this intervention is being requested at least as a sign of respect for His Holiness the Pope. This would, in the Council's opinion, be a fitting conclusion to the current praiseworthy embellishment exercise being carried out in the Pope's honour across the Maltese Islands."
Colonna Mediterranea, as the monument is actually called, is the work of Paul Vella Critien and was installed in January 2006. The monumental sculpture was said to be an abstract based on fantasy and the beauty of the Mediterranean colours.
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100412/local/luqa-council-demands-removal-of-vulgar-monument-before-popes-visit

LET`S GO ALL THE WAY AND CONFISCATE THESE MONUMENTS TOO:-

EGYPT

WASHINGTON

AMSTERDAM

VATICAN
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Gladiator

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8617305.stm

and this made the bbc web site news too.:D
________ Maltese saying
marco polo

« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2010, 01:49:01 AM »

i always thought the artist created a symbol representing all that gonziPN have given the country; ZBUB!

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Spirit of Malta
Loyal Member

« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
?L-UE tilfet l-ispirtu tas-solidarjet?? ? Il-Kardinal Tarcisio Bertone

Saturday, 16 April 2011 18:50 Kullhadd

Minn taghrif li nghata fil-Parlament din il-gimgha, johrog car bil-fatti kemm l-Istati Membri tal-Unjoni Ewropea qeghdin izommu lura milli juru s-solidarjet? taghhom fir-rigward tal-problema tal-immigrazzjoni illegali u jikkonferma wkoll kemm il-?patt volontarju? dwar il-problema tal-immigrazzjoni illegali li kien iffirma Lawrence Gonzi kien falliment totali, minkejja li tghidx kemm kien ftahar fil-Parlament wara li ffirma dan il-patt.
Jirrizulta mit-taghrif li hareg mill-Parlament illi fil-hames snin li ghaddew, l-Istati Uniti hadet minn Malta kwazi d-doppju tal-immigranti li hadu l-pajjizi kollha f?daqqa tal-Unjoni Ewropea. Filwaqt li l-Istati Uniti hadet 648 immigrant, l-Istati Membri kollha tal-UE hadu biss 382.

Terga? u tghid matul l-2009 u l-2010, wara li l-Gvern ta? Gonzi iffirma il-patt dwar l-immigrazzjoni, l-UE hadet biss 327 immigrant minn Malta. F?Awwissu 2009 il-Ministru tal-Intern Carmelo Mifsud Bonnici kien qal li l-Gvern kien qed jippjana li jaghmel ripatriazzjoni ta? madwar 2000 immigrant bi status legali fil-pajjizi tal-UE. Minflok minn dak in-nhar ?l hawn, gew ripatrijati madwar 300 immigrant biss.

Bejn l-2006 u l-2009 dahlu f?pajjizna 7732 immigranti illegali. Minnhom kollha kienu ri-allokati f?pajjizi tal-UE 154 biss, cjo? 2%. Fl-2008 meta f?pajjizna dahlu rekord ta? 2775 immigrant illegali, ma kien ri-allokat ebda immigrant f?pajjizi tal-UE. Ta? min jghid ukoll li sa issa kienu biss 8 -il pajjizi membri tal-UE minn 26, li f?xi sena jew ohra hadu immigranti illegali minn Malta.

Dwar il-Patt Ewropew ta' Immigrazzjoni u Azil, Lawrence Gonzi fil-Parlament fis-6 ta? Ottubru 2008 kien qal li dan il-patt m?huwiex sempli?i dikjarazzjoni imma huwa ferm u ferm aktar minn hekk. Il-Patt jittratta l-problema b?mod ?olisitiku, jag?ti direzzjoni lill-Unjoni Ewropea, iqieg?ed bazi soda biex fuqha jissawru soluzzjonijiet g?al perijodu twil ta? zmien, kif ukoll jipprovdi mizuri konkreti biex isolvi problemi prezenti li jsibu ma? wi??hom ?erti pajjizi, inkluza Malta.
Lawrence Gonzi kien iddeskriva dan il-Patt bhala reb?a kbira, imma mbaghad qal ??alli ma nesa?erawx g?ax anke jien irrid noqg?od attent fl-a??ettivi li nuza. Huwa zgur li dan huwa pass ?il quddiem?.

Min-naha tieghu l-Ministru Carm Mifsud Bonnici kien iddeskriva l-Patt Ewropew ta' Immigrazzjoni u Azil bhala kisba g?al pajjizna kollha kemm hu. ?It?s an achievement, u l-Unjoni Ewropea ?aqlaqnieha f?direzzjoni ta? solidarjet??.

Intant is-Segretarju tal-Istat tal-Vatikan, il-Kardinal Tarcisio Bertone, din il-gimgha qal illi L-Unjoni Ewropea ddizappuntat bil-kbir dwar l-emergenza tal-immigrazzjoni. Skont il-Kardinal Bertone, l-aktar li ghandhom ghalfejn ikunu ddizappuntati b?dak li qieghed jigri dwar l-immigrazzjoni illegali huma l-missirijiet fundaturi tal-Unjoni Ewropea, ??il ghaliex l-Unjoni Ewropea tilfet l-ispirtu profond taghha tas-solidarjet??.

I guess the Vatican is ready to open it's gates to home these people now!!!
Spirit of Malta
Loyal Member

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
News

More than 2,000 immigrants enter Malta from Libya - maltastar

What cretins are we suffered to be led by! All our fault...anyway we may rise up again. Norman Lowell for MEP and I hope that PL keeps up it's stand on 'putting national interest first'
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:08:04 PM by etoile noir » Report to moderator   Logged
adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »

Security guard puts turtle nest at risk

A security guard employed by the Ministry of Resources and Rural Authority (MRRA) is to be removed from his job at Gnejna Bay after his own behaviour threatened the turtle nest he was sent to protect. A day after Gnejna Bay was declared an Emergency Conservation Area (ECA) by MEPA to ensure that the maximum protection for the site where a marine turtle laid a number of eggs on Wednesday, a security guard drove his car down to the beach, seemingly drunk, beamed his car lights onto the beach and even urinated near the nest.nature.requests@mepa.org.mt.

Il-Gahan Malti
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Maltastar & Kulhadd - Theme by Mustang Forums