VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Maltastar & Kulhadd

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Local Newspapers
| |-+  Torca & Maltastar
| | |-+  Maltastar & Kulhadd
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maltastar & Kulhadd  (Read 16962 times)
carlos

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 11:23:05 PM »

Quote from: Joga
I wrote a letter to the editor via Have your say:rolleyes:

Mentioning Cheap drinks:
The guy in the boxers and the guy who got egged
drank 10 year old Shivas Whiskey,

Lanqas taf tiktbu isem ic-Chivas ahseb w'ara kemm taf x'inhu u kemm tixorbu ....GAHAN!
Report to moderator   Logged
"iva....fakkarni ta\' kemm il darba l Olokawst kien iccelebrat solennement fi zmien Duminku" - Pisces from X.com
Artist
Patriot

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 11:27:53 PM »

Quote from: Eurodefence
Sfortuna li tajna t-taghlim b'xejn, plus stipendju, lill-marmalja.

Sfortuna li s-sistema edukattiva taghna hi pappagallata. Meta se tibda trawwem studenti jahsbu b'mohhhom?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 11:39:01 PM by Artist » Report to moderator   Logged
Every man dies, not every man lives.
marco polo

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 12:47:33 AM »

Quote from: artist
Sfortuna li s-sistema edukattiva taghna hi pappagallata. Meta se tibda trawwem studenti jahsbu b'mohhhom?

Quote from: etoile noir
it tnejn huma sfortuna imma jien nahseb li l-genituri jmisshom ghandom rwol aktar attiv fit trobbija tat tfal taghhom.

mhux bizzejjed li tibghat it-tfal l-iskola u tibghatom il privat meta l-uniku oggetiv hu dak li jghaddu l-ezamijiet.  dak mhux tghalim.  dak papagallati. u biex tkomplu tghaxxaq l-iskola jitghallmu kazzati nobis u l-genituri jigu jitnejjku.  l-aqwa li "it-tifel ghadda" :rolleyes:
mentalita bazwija ghall ahhar.

bang on target.

we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control.

we need thinkers, not robotic morons.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Gladiator

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 01:27:19 AM »

Quote from: carlos
Lanqas taf tiktbu isem ic-Chivas ahseb w'ara kemm taf x'inhu u kemm tixorbu ....GAHAN!

Dak ghax ha naq ta Carlos?:D
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
FVROR TEVTONICVS

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 03:19:31 AM »

Mafia style killing

10 January 2007

Yes, this is what the cruel, senseless, inhumane slaughter of the three rare, pure Tal-Fenek hounds in a farm in Xewkija, Gozo is.

It is clear that the killing of the three dogs was either a warning to or a vendetta against their owner. We shall not enter into the merits of this because we do not have any information. However, the manner in which in which the poor dogs were killed and the position they were found all point to the direction that the real target was their owner and not the dogs themselves. This makes the crime, for it is nothing less than a crime, even more reprehensible. Why kill the innocent dogs in such a brutal manner? What did they have to do with whatever is the bone of contention between their owner and the killer of the dogs? And if whoever killed the dogs in this manner had to resort to this, then isn?t this an indication that the killer does not have reason on his side. As usual, the traditional Gozitan omerta` will ensure that the real reason for this worse than brutal murder of these three innocent animals will not become known to the outside world, at least for now.

It is for all these reasons that we urge the competent authorities to do their utmost to solve this crime. Whoever had the guts to kill these dogs so savagely is a danger to society. He/she/ they cannot be allowed to walk away scott free as if nothing has happened. Especially if the killing of the dogs was a settleing of accounts or a warning because this means that the next victims of this maniac or maniacal murderers could very well be human beings.

In short, the Gozitan authorities must act fast if we are to avoid another, worse mafia style, be it of animals or humans, killing.

maltaStar.com

I was suprised because yesterday one of the articles regarding this story actually showed the picture of the dead dogs. This story really upsets me and the killers of these dogs should be executed as well.
REPUBBLICA SOCIALE ITALIANA

The Scriptorium
Joga

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »

Quote from: carlos

x'inti
bravu...filkas go give English Classes ... teach us students how to spell the names of drinks , like it is of ANY importance, unless you're an alcaholic
in that case ..Please forgive me for my 1 letter mistake, i don't want you crying tonight over your daily bottle of cheap vodka.

I spelt the first word wrong and you're calling me the Gahan .. nobody cares how I spelt Chivas ...whatever ma what a freak.

I might not know how to spell Chivas, but You Certainly Don't know how to Read
cos i wasn't the one that Drank it  ............. GAHAN!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 03:35:17 PM by Joga » Report to moderator   Logged
"I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, That made Lady Sing the Blues...I\'m the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right...,I am the ballot in the box, the bullet in the gun, The inner g
Drew
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 04:41:41 PM »

x'inti bravu...filkas go give English Classes ... teach us students how to spell the names of drinks , like it is of ANY importance, unless you're an alcaholic
in that case ..Please forgive me for my 1 letter mistake, i don't want you crying tonight over your daily bottle of cheap vodka.

I spelt the first word wrong and you're calling me the Gahan .. nobody cares how I spelt Chivas ...whatever ma what a freak.

cos i wasn't the one that Drank it ............. GAHAN!

I'm guessing you're from Sliema.
carlos

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 11:25:13 PM »

x'inti bravu...filkas go give English Classes ... teach us students how to spell the names of drinks , like it is of ANY importance, unless you're an alcaholic

cos i wasn't the one that Drank it ............. GAHAN!

hahahahahaha

Il-GAHAN mis-swieqi!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL
"iva....fakkarni ta\' kemm il darba l Olokawst kien iccelebrat solennement fi zmien Duminku" - Pisces from X.com
carlos

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 11:30:54 PM »

Quote from: Drew
I'm guessing you're from Sliema.

Le mis-swieqi l-gahan.....minn dawn ta-daddy mobbi bil-flus!
marco polo

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »

wasnt that fun?

(btt)

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Maltastar & Kulhadd - Theme by Mustang Forums