VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Western Voices World News

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Local Newspapers
| |-+  Online Sources
| | |-+  Western Voices World News
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Western Voices World News  (Read 12737 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 07:19:49 PM »

Quote from: IMPERIUM
http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9399

Visit Western Voices World News to get the real news.
Notice how the Geert Wilders acquittal is ignored by the main media.
To no avail: the whole of Europe is shifting to the Right.

http://wvwnews.net/index.php

Imperium

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9809
Racist Blacks and the Perversion of Justice
Race; Posted on: 2011-02-09 15:23:36 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]

Black jurors refuse to convict black murderer of Anne Pressley

Blacks will not convict fellow Blacks.
This happened at the OJ Simpson case.
Now, it has become standard practice.

When a country has a judicial system where one race, refuses to punish murderers -
simply because they are one of its own - then, that country has reached breakdown.
No country can survive under such conditions.

Multiculturalism has killed the once wholesome United States.
Up to the sixties, Blacks were kept firmly in their place.
Who let them out of the cages? Who?

Imperium

Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 12:38:11 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1168533/Racist-judges-forced-says-black-magistrate.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208193/Black-magistrate-wins-75-000-sacked-complaining-blacks-jailed-easier.html

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article6060178.ece
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »

http://wvwnews.net/

Go through the reports - pick your choice.
It's a planetary fight for the survival of the White Race, a mere 5% minority.
Besieged on all sides by all the rest - but A New Dawn is about to usher our Victory.

Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 08:10:03 PM »

Go through the reports - pick your choice.
It's a planetary fight for the survival of the White Race, a mere 5% minority.
Besieged on all sides by all the rest - but A New Dawn is about to usher our Victory.

Imperium

It is self evident and unavoidable. The New Dawn is like an earthquake waiting to happen. It is unstoppable. The false religions and filthy politics are being undressed naked by the internet for everyone to behold. Thousands of sites on the Internet are pouring out information and exposing the scams of the elite by the minute. It is the point of no return.
The Holocaust lie that has nourished the myth of the chosen ones is on the death bed. Catholicism is revealed to be a cancer in the soul of mankind. The gods that mankind has been forced to worship for thousands of years have been unmasked and their true face is revealed... the face of a butchering slaughterer of souls in the quest for greed and vain power.
The arab world is about to break it`s chains and the outcome will not be pretty.
Mother Earth...GAIA herself in all her might and power has had enough. The time has come.
KALIYUGA
ANNO 2012

VIVA NORMAN LOWELL.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 09:25:02 AM »

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=10042

Malta: Imperium Europa Will Back Labour Party At Next Election Over Immigration
Report; Posted on: 2011-05-02 20:17:27 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
Far-right leader Norman Lowell will instruct his supporters to vote for the Labour Party at the next general election if Joseph Muscat sticks to his promise to take concrete action against African immigrants.
With thousands of ?closet supporters?, his Imperium Europa faction will back any party which promises tough action on immigration, Mr Lowell says in his latest Youtube propaganda message. ?At least the Leader of the Opposition is showing recently that his heart is beating in the right place... If he remains strong he will get our backing at the general election,? he says in a 26-minute rant peppered with attacks against black people.

In controversial statements recently, Dr Muscat praised Italy for defending its national interest by blocking a boat with 171 African immigrants on board from entering Lampedusa on April 7 and said Malta should do likewise
Dr Muscat later shrugged off criticism that his words sounded like those of a far-right politician.
Clarifying his statements later, however, Dr Muscat said defending the national interest did not mean allowing people to drown.
?Talking about national interest and security should not be the monopoly of extreme right parties. We have to stop believing that whoever speaks of the national interest is racist or xenophobic,? the Labour leader said.
His views were echoed by Labour spokesman on immigration Michael Falzon during a conference on immigration organised by The Times last Wednesday.
The Labour leader?s comments, lambasted by the government, Alternattiva Demokratika and NGOs, were applauded by Mr Lowell and many who posted comments on online message boards.
?He (Muscat) can win because he will get the votes of the 4,000 who voted for us, and there?s a lot of hidden support ? the army, police, the middle class, the youths who see black people working as they beg for a job,? Mr Lowell says.
Mr Lowell, who has already been convicted for inciting racial hatred, claims the two main political parties had agreed to keep mum on the immigration issue for the 2008 general election and the 2009 MEP elections.
If the parties adopted the same strategy for the 2013 election, Imperium Europa would contest the general election by fielding two candidates in each district, he said. ?All we?re asking from the two clowns (who lead the) parties is to at least promise concrete action to stop all boats before they enter Malta ? join a blockade with Italy and France or stop them (the immigrants) within 14 miles...
?They can arrest us and call us racists, but we don?t care.? Source

Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »

Visit Western Voices World News.
Read interesting articles and news that never appears on mainstream media.
WVWN

Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 11:59:08 AM »

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=10122

An Interview With Imperium Europea's Norman Lowell
Activism; Posted on: 2011-05-30 20:25:54 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
The following is my interview with Maltese artist, author and politician Mr. Norman Lowell, conducted in May 2011.

Mr. Lowell was kind enough to accept my offer of an interview and I give my sincere thanks and appreciation to him for sparing his valued time to share express in opinions, insights and ideology in this format for the Fyrnsidu Project. It was my hope to garner a more personal and sincere picture of the man as opposed to how he is portrayed in the controlled mainstream media, and to this end it is hoped readers will find this interview of both value and interest.

====

Interview begins:

Hello to you Mr. Lowell. It is a great pleasure for me to be able to interview you and I hope this will serve to educate our readers as to your true beliefs and philosophical and political ideology, and also to find out a little more and understand the man behind the sensationalised newspaper headlines. Indeed, I first came across you after hearing a radio interview with you a few years ago and I was very impressed, even with a casual yet very serious interview, I found you a very powerful and passionate speaker - this is what struck me initially and has stuck with me.

I would like to start by asking you to introduce yourself. Please tell us a bit about your background from your childhood growing up in Malta to your involvement in nationalist politics?

More here...

A first class site with news from around the beleagured White World.
WVWN are our Friends, pan Europeanists.
We Will Win!

2012: Anno Zero!

Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

oebalus

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »

Congratulations to Norman
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 06:03:48 PM »

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=10122

An Interview With Imperium Europea's Norman Lowell
Activism; Posted on: 2011-05-30 20:25:54 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
The following is my interview with Maltese artist, author and politician Mr. Norman Lowell, conducted in May 2011.

Mr. Lowell was kind enough to accept my offer of an interview and I give my sincere thanks and appreciation to him for sparing his valued time to share express in opinions, insights and ideology in this format for the Fyrnsidu Project. It was my hope to garner a more personal and sincere picture of the man as opposed to how he is portrayed in the controlled mainstream media, and to this end it is hoped readers will find this interview of both value and interest.

====

Interview begins:

Hello to you Mr. Lowell. It is a great pleasure for me to be able to interview you and I hope this will serve to educate our readers as to your true beliefs and philosophical and political ideology, and also to find out a little more and understand the man behind the sensationalised newspaper headlines. Indeed, I first came across you after hearing a radio interview with you a few years ago and I was very impressed, even with a casual yet very serious interview, I found you a very powerful and passionate speaker - this is what struck me initially and has stuck with me.

Thank you for inviting me to this interview. I do not consider Politics as just another job, as most of today?s politicians do. I regard Politics as very serious business, ultimately deciding the fate of our Peoples, High Culture and Civilisation. As such, I speak passionately and truthfully ? there is no other way.

I would like to start by asking you to introduce yourself. Please tell us a bit about your background from your childhood growing up in Malta to your involvement in nationalist politics?

I am descended from English and Italian families who settled in Malta. The Lowells arrived in the 1800s and my father?s mother, my direct grandmother was a Hampton, an Englishwoman who never spoke Maltese. My great grandmother on my mother?s side was Venetian. When she flew into a temper nobody understood her!

More here...

A first class site with news from around the beleagured White World.
WVWN are our Friends, pan Europeanists.
We Will Win!

Imperium
THE TIME HAS COME. IMPERIUM EUROPA. ANNO ZERO. VIVA NORMAN LOWELL.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »

O'Reilly Factor on Violent Black Mob Attacks Across America

Catch phrases instead of the racial truth.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hd41_yPLRHU

Watch the trousered apes go berserk in a supermarket.
And no mention of Race throughout the TV programme.
"It's society's fault"!

Imperium
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:08:25 AM by Administrator » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Western Voices World News - Theme by Mustang Forums