VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Running Commentary

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 30, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Running Commentary
| |-+  Running Commentary
| | |-+  Running Commentary
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Running Commentary  (Read 2540 times)
ghawdxi
Loyal Member

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 12:21:58 AM »

It been a while since i hadd participated​ in a topic but i was still frequenting this forum.   What happened to trump was obvious, sooner or later it was going to happen. He was surrounded by THEM. I just want to know what you think about Duterte
Report to moderator   Logged
The Ten Commandments have lost their validity.  Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision
Apollo

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2017, 02:15:12 PM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2017-04-30/local-news/Simon-Busuttil-urges-police-to-protect-whistleblower-6736173693

Simple Simon, Malta's most dumb 'politician', has just come up with a warning in which he is holding the PM responsible for the whistleblower's safety. Is this a dirty trick to blame the PM and the Police for some sort of pre-planned event?

In the meantime I keep the lunatic responsible for all the crimes that take place on a daily basis by illegals which his party (not the Nation) had welcomed and bloated Malta with. It is a bigger responsibility since the subject is not a Russian citizen but the entire Maltese population, a majority of which he is hopeful to elect him.
Apollo

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2017, 02:04:14 PM »

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/pm-calls-discussion-use-cannabis-prostitution/

Prostitution is a practice as old as man. It is not illegal behind closed doors- loitering in public is. I have no doubt that the multiple Chinese massage parlours around Malta are not there to offer back massage and acupuncture. Now if thre is going to be legislation on prostitution, that would mean that we will have to dedicate areas for such activity - hopefully not central areas. The Maltese Constitution states that the religion of Malta is Roman Catholic Apostolic. Prostitution, in certain cases, is still considered as an immoral act. Once we legislate for prostitution, the act will not longer be considered immoral, conflicting with the spirit of the Constitution.

I hope that this legislation will clearly identify the areas where such practice is allowed, rather than allowing people to practice in apartments and that harsh penalties are imposed on unlicensed prostitutes. It would also make sense to introduce fees for the medical treatment of foreign prostitutes for any sexually-related treatment/procedures. We cannot allow abuse.
Apollo

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20080216/local/an-leader-insists-party-is-not-racist.196845

The so-called 'Nationalist' party has welcomed back Josie Muscat. Wayne Hewitt is also in the ranks. Josie had formed Alleanza Nazzjonali, a right-wing party. Wayne was the general secretary back then.
Recently Simon Busuttil claimed that he is ready to accept anyone except racists. Back then, the PN considered AN as a racist party.
Apollo

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2017, 05:19:40 PM »

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2017-05-27/local-news/University-academics-call-for-good-governance-transparency-and-accountability-6736174788

Lista ta' qlalet nazzjonalisti
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Running Commentary - Theme by Mustang Forums