VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Catholic Tradition

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Articles
| |-+  On Religion
| | |-+  Catholic Tradition
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catholic Tradition  (Read 16154 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:17 PM »

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/66116/archbishop_warns_of_europe_creating_a_new_style_of_apartheid#.V1WXSdR95ki

Archbishop warns of Europe ‘creating a new style of apartheid’
Addressing a symposium on migration, Archbishop Charles J Scicluna says walls being built by EU member states leading to a new style of apartheid

With walls being built in Europe and in the Holy Land, the world is creating a new style of apartheid, Archbishop Charles J Scicluna has warned

“If you go to the Holy Land it is so obvious, and if we continue building walls in Europe it will become more and more obvious in the future,” the Archbishop told a symposium on migration, organised this morning at Villa Francia in Lija.
“And so we have walls being built in the Holy Land, and walls being built in Europe, and we are creating a new style of apartheid.”
Commenting on the idea that building walls made people feel safer, Scicluna referred to comments by Pope Francis, who said that “in reality, barriers create divisions instead of promoting the true progress of peoples, and divisions sooner or later lead to confrontations”.

One of the great challenges of society, Scicluna added, was that people were doing things that benefitted them - be it economical or cultural.

said that “we need to approach situations even if we are called to recognise that they may not bringing us tangible and immediate benefits”.

When Pope Francis visited the Greek island of Lesbos earlier this year, he challenged Europe to remain rooted in a culture of hospitality and human rights. The Pope had urged European countries to never forget that migrants “are first of all persons who have faces, names and individual stories”.
“Europe is the homeland of human rights, and whoever sets foot on European soil ought to sense this, and thus become more aware of the duty to respect and defend those rights,” the Archbishop said.
“Unfortunately, some, including many infants, could not even make it to these shores: they died at sea, victims of unsafe and inhumane means of transport, prey to unscrupulous thugs.”

Scicluna went on to remind those attending the symposium that Malta’s own Catholic faith, as told in the book of Acts, derived from a decision to greet over 270 people who had been shipwrecked on Malta’s shores about 60 AD.

“Publius actually was very generous with them, he let them stay in his countryside home near Burmarrad, for three days, I mean ... not a mean feat," the Archbishop quipped.

“Over 270 people staying at your table for three days, and then he was wise enough to let them roam on the islands ... I’m sure there were also some who married on the islands, who knows? The Acts of Apostles however talks about these ‘barbaroi’ who demonstrated an unusual hospitality and made this narrative inspire us even today.”

--------------------

This poor, Archbishop caugth in between Ratzinger and this Jesuit Anti-Kristos.
One understands him - he is lost, between two Spiritual antipodes.
And here, one understands the perfidy:

“Over 270 people staying at your table for three days, and then he was wise enough to let them roam on the islands ... I’m sure there were also some who married on the islands, who knows? The Acts of Apostles however talks about these ‘barbaroi’ who demonstrated an unusual hospitality and made this narrative inspire us even today.”

Ja Ziblu. Ja Traditur ta Gensek.
Immissek tisthi - u ghad twiegeb ghal dan it-Tradiment lil-Alla li temmen fieh.
Qatt, u qatt ma kont nistenijjeja minnek - Ja Ziblu!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

maltapride88camilleri

MALTA PRIDE88

« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2016, 07:51:29 PM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160606/local/europe-creating-new-apartheid-archbishop-warns.614538

THE SPIRITUAL LEADER OF MALTA,HEQ SORRY THE LEADER OF TRAITORS.   

JA BOTT TAL-BOVRIL SKADUT.       
JIEN L-GHADU MAHLUF TAL- BRIGANTI LEBSIN TA ONESTI=   malta pride88
Celtic-Saxon

An té a luíonn le madaí, eiroidh sé le dearnaid.

« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2016, 07:04:04 PM »

Quoting IMPERIUM:

"This poor, Archbishop caugth in between Ratzinger and this Jesuit Anti-Kristos.
One understands him - he is lost, between two Spiritual antipodes."

From what I can understand of the situation in your islands, these are the people who the Archbishop should rely upon:

http://pro-tridentina-malta.blogspot.com.mt/p/hall-of-honour.html

A number of them were mentioned in other posts as being of the Right Movement, if my memory still functions.  ;) ;)
Láech cach fer co forragar!

Every man is a warrior until he is defeated!
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2016, 11:29:53 PM »

Raging Bull Sodomizes Cloistered Nun

(The Sin) by Heinrich Lossow - 1880

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:58:46 AM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2017, 09:38:10 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERFHTAwQ1Mo

Die Grenzen der Toleranz (The Limits of Tolerance) - Weihbischof (Bishop) Richard Williamson

------------

Bishop Williamson gives an excellent speech, rightly putting Spirituality as the Highest Priority.
Man's relationship with God, Godhood and Godliness take precedent over all else.
Notice the Convergence with our Imperium Europa view of Spirituality.

Indeed Cosmotheism can converge with Kristology (not Jesus).
Cosmotheism and the Man who preached it, 2,000 years ago in the language of the time.
Yes! The Swastika and the Cross converging and saving the White Man from Satanic Judaism.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Eman Cross1

« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2017, 10:41:58 AM »

He is another one serving the Jewish Vermin.
Just like the one's before him!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
"Eternity must be ours,
i am a bearer of a sacred fire,
i must keep the torch aflame,
i am last in a line,
IF I FAIL THEN ALL ELSE WOULD HAVE FAILED BEFORE ME!" -Norman Lowell
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines