VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Times & Sunday Times of Malta

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Local Newspapers
| |-+  The Times
| | |-+  Times & Sunday Times of Malta
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Times & Sunday Times of Malta  (Read 30593 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2018, 10:28:40 AM »

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180120/letters/Rebel-EU-states.668402

Saturday, January 20, 2018, 06:32 by Jos Edmond Zarb, Birkirkara

Rebel EU states

In the early 1990s, communist Europe collapsed. The Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary – four countries on the western periphery – came together as a group. They were modernised and coordinated their efforts to join the EU, which they did en masse in 2004.

This group of countries once stood as a beacon of hope for post-communist integration but today it symbolises the failure of the West to completely integrate central and eastern Europe. Across all four countries, leading politicians agitate wholeheartedly against the EU, portraying it as an imposing, undemocratic force... and even as the second coming of the Soviet Union.

These countries are consistently declining to follow the western mainstream, refusing to take in Muslim refugees and regard democratic checks and balances as annoying hindrances to real men doing real politics.

A pertinent question now rests with Emmanuel Macron and Angela Merkel: what’s in store for these rebel countries for 2018? What serious measures is the EU preparing to take to stop these problematic situations from escalating further?

I think we have to wait and see.

------------

What an idiotic letter by a brainwashed, pea-brained idiot.
Instead of praising these "rebel" countries for trying to save their Peoples from the jungles encroaching Germany and France:
he asks what repressive measures are planned to drag them into the morass the West is in.

A pertinent question:

Joseph Sammut • 3 hours ago
In asking the question, has the correspondent already judged that these "rebel" countries are in the wrong?

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2018, 09:37:12 AM »

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180127/letters/scourge-of-racism.668992

Saturday, January 27, 2018, 06:01 by Anthony Curmi, St Julian’s
Scourge of racism

Laiq Ahmed Atif’s article titled ‘Building on racial harmony’ (January 18) is indeed commendable. He recalled the fact that, over 50 years ago, the United Nations adopted a treaty that called for the elimination of all forms of racism and discrimination.

This was intended to be a powerful means for combating racism. Yet, the demon has far from been overcome as it remains prevalent worldwide.

Thankfully limited to isolated instances, acts of racism have, sadly, been experienced even in our country.

Atif is the president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat Malta and a number of his writings have featured in this newspaper. These invariably contained a positive message with quotations from the Quran, demonstrating the fallacy and misconceptions we frequently come across when Muslims, intent on achieving their own means, come up with a warped interpretation of the Quran.

Prompted by his published articles, I made it a point some years ago to meet Atif and, through him, I got acquainted also with some of the writings of the Ahmadiyya’s supreme leader based in London. I introduced him to the Millennium chapel, in Paceville and to the assistance extended there to people of all creeds and colour by Fr Hilary Tagliaferro OSA and a host of volunteers. Atif was twice invited to give at the chapel’s annex auditorium his interpretation of significant quotations from the Quran. Educational events such as there are to be encouraged.

It is through such activities that better relations can be fostered between the Christian and Muslim communities in Malta and even lead to easing racial tension. When speaking recently on the problems faced by immigrants to Europe, Pope Francis said that “our shared response may be articulated by four verbs: to welcome; to protect; to promote and to integrate”.

-----------

Another Christian Cretin - infected by The Jesus Poison.
Idiotically mixing the defence of one's Race, one's Civilisation, one's Country, one's People and one's own very children: with Racism.
Ja Mnejjek min Sorm Ommok!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2018, 02:43:10 PM »

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180212/life-features/why-racism-pushed-me-out-of-malta-without-one-of-my-daughters.670485?utm_source=tom&utm_campaign=top5&utm_medium=widget

Monday, February 12, 2018, 09:54 by Lara Sierra

Racism forced me out of my native Malta without one of my daughters
Maltese woman says she feels more at home in Africa

----------

Another one of those tear jerking, one sided articles by the Zionist ToM.
Projecting this loser in life, this Race Traitor, as some heroine, who is struggling to pluck her White daughter to savage Africa.
Luckily the family saved this innocent child from the naivety of her mother. 

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2018, 11:00:58 AM »

Re previous post.

I have now been informed that this woman, a Race Traitor though coming from a good family: was always obsessed with rap music and Blacks.
Her first husband, a Nigerian used to beat her to a pulp and he fathered her first child (another mulatto).
So the child she left behind in Malta is also Black - she should have been allowed to take this unwanted baggage with her to Ghana.

A sick woman with a perverted mind - and the Zio ToM presents her as some heroine, discriminated against.
It is the Zio Media pushing for miscegenation - the treason of the English Media.
We await news from Ghana - while wishing her the very worst!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Times & Sunday Times of Malta - Theme by Mustang Forums