VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Israel after 58 years

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 18, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Articles
| |-+  On Historical Events
| | |-+  Israel after 58 years
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Israel after 58 years  (Read 23798 times)
Eman Cross1

« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2018, 03:09:14 PM »

Report to moderator   Logged
"Eternity must be ours,
i am a bearer of a sacred fire,
i must keep the torch aflame,
i am last in a line,
IF I FAIL THEN ALL ELSE WOULD HAVE FAILED BEFORE ME!" -Norman Lowell
Eman Cross1

« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »

"Eternity must be ours,
i am a bearer of a sacred fire,
i must keep the torch aflame,
i am last in a line,
IF I FAIL THEN ALL ELSE WOULD HAVE FAILED BEFORE ME!" -Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2018, 09:39:45 AM »

https://dailystormer.name/extra-spicy-jew-slut-calls-for-racial-purity-in-israel/

Extra SPICY Jew Slut Calls for Racial Purity in Israel – And an End to “Human Rights”!

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 15, 2018

I don’t even know what to say about this whole Israeli situation anymore.

These people are openly calling for racial purity, constantly asserting their right to have a nationalist state. And they do it shamelessly.

Meanwhile, Israeli lobbying groups in the US, such as the ADL, are calling for Americans who want to defend the national integrity of America to be arrested.

Apparently, the literal explanation for why the Jews are allowed to have a country and we are not is “because the Holocaust six million.”

Al-Jazeera:

Israel must safeguard a Jewish majority even at the expense of human rights, the country’s justice minister has said in a speech defending a bill that would legally define Israel as the “national home of the Jewish people” for the first time.

Ayelet Shaked said on Monday that Israel must maintain both a Jewish majority and democracy, but stressed that keeping the state’s Jewish character may come “at the price” of human rights violations.

Yes.

And we wonder why Al-Jazeera is the only outlet reporting this in English.

“There is place to maintain a Jewish majority even at the price of violation of rights,” Shaked told a conference in Tel Aviv on Monday, Israeli media reported.

In her speech, Shaked, a member of the far-right Jewish Home party, defended the so-called Jewish Nation-State Bill, which would constitutionally define Israel as the national home of the Jewish people for the first time.

“There are places where the character of the State of Israel as a Jewish state must be maintained, and this sometimes comes at the expense of equality,” Shaked said, as reported by Israel’s Haaretz newspaper.

Shaked said Israel must administer equal civil, but not national, rights.

“Israel is a Jewish state. It isn’t a state of all its nations. That is, equal rights to all citizens but not equal national rights,” she said.

So they don’t mind violating human rights in order to keep their racial homeland racially pure.

Primarily, this is because they fundamentally do not believe “human rights” are a thing. This is something that Jews invented for the goyim.

“Human Rights Watch” is yet another Jewish ethnic activism group, run by Jew Kenneth Roth. They attack white people mainly and also brown people who attempt to get off of the Jew-Globalist plantation. They technically mention Israel, but all things being equal, the one country in the world that openly says “we don’t respect human rights” should be the focus. It is not.

-----------

So, the Rodents in Human Form want a Jewish Ethno State for themselves.
But we cannot have countries that are "too White" - they must be mixed through massive Immigration.
This is the diabolical Nature of Jew - his Hatred for us, Whites is implacable, cannot be satiated.

The only remedy is to eradicate Them root and branch.
Quarantine All of them on Madagascar and let them fleece each other.
Without American largess and goyim  hosts, the parasites will rapidly wither and die.

They (Them)are the Hidden Enemy, our most Lethal Enemy, our Eternal Enemy.
But they lost the Cosmic Tempo in December 2012 - their age of Kalyuga ended and our age Kritayuga was ushered in.
Malta, this Sacred Island of Melita, the Spiritual Focal Point of the White Race, was their nemesis.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #293 on: February 16, 2018, 02:26:52 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFVAa2xSp4

Israel's Desperate Hour
by
Brother Natanael

----------

The arrogant Rodents are practically on their own.
Even Boobus Americanus is getting tired of the ugly dwarf on his shoulders.
After score years of bombing defenseless Palestinians, mass murdering Christians, the tables are turning.

A frightened Jew is the most frightened man in the world.
These Rodents are basically sly cowards, hiding behind America's might.
Increasingly, the media constructed bubble of invincibility is laid bare for all to see - Israel's years are numbered.

And steadily they will emigrate and infest Europe and the JewSA.
But even here, the Muslims they helped flood our White lands, now await them, thirsting for revenge.
They have nowhere to go: a wandering Tribe as they have always been for 3,600 years - loathed, hated by all.

And as they wanted to genocide the Germans after WW2 - starving 48 million Germans.
Now they, (Them) are facing the same fate - pogroms everywhere.
Their only hope is Madagascar - the last pest-hole for a Rodent Race.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2018, 08:13:13 AM »

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11903/france-islam-antisemitism#.Wodht720NWg.twitter

Read previous post.

Islamic Anti-Semitism in France: Toward Ethnic Cleansing
by Guy Millière
February 16, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11903/france-islam-antisemitism

Graffiti on Jewish-owned homes warn the owners to "flee immediately" if they want to live. Anonymous letters with live bullets are dropped into mailboxes of Jews.

Laws meant to punish anti-Semitic threats are now used to punish those who denounce the threats. A new edition of a public school history textbook for the eighth grade states that in France it is forbidden to criticize Islam.

Those French Jews who can leave the country, leave. Most departures are hasty; many Jewish families sell their homes well below the market price. Jewish districts that once were thriving are now on the verge of extinction.

"The problem is that anti-Semitism today in France comes less from the far right than from individuals of Muslim faith or culture". — Former Prime Minister Manuel Valls.

contd.

----------

The Rodents are being flushed out of France.
But, where are they going?
Everywhere in Europe, anti-Jewishness is rising - there is not a safe country for the Rodents in Human Form.

So, they will leave to the JewSA, Australia and New Zealand.
Some to Latin America (Argentina) - the "Rat-Line"!
But eventually, they (Them) will have to settle for and settle in Madagascar.

And the whole world will heave a sigh of relief.
The World's Foremost Problem, the World Enemy, the Eternal Diabolical Enemy, would have finally been caged.
THEM!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Israel after 58 years - Theme by Mustang Forums