VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - LGBT

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2017, 06:54:20 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Imperivm Evropa
| |-+  Ask Lowell
| | |-+  LGBT
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LGBT  (Read 807 times)
MalteseKnight

« on: January 13, 2014, 09:34:52 PM »

I would like to know what does Norman think regarding LGBT'S. Thanks.
Wisdom of Jainism

Chote Baba Re

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »

LGBT is a set of natural "out-of-the-norm" conditions.
There's nothing to do about it.
Ignore it if you're straight; live it if you're gay.

Pastor Gordon Manche` claims to be able to transform people from gay to straight,
Yet so far he hasn't even transformed himself, let alone others.
Such transformations are just a joke for who's straight, and an offence for the gays.

Norman Lowell expects no transformation, no denial, no drama and no over-crying.
He lets you TO BE YOURSELF
Only one condition, though: DON'T HIDE YOUR TRUE NATURE.

If you are a soldier, entrusted to join the army, and made to swear of not having preferences between your fellow colleagues,
And you happen to be a gay man, with a soft-spot for some particular soldiers ....
DECLARE IT !  Tell your seniors about it ! BE A MAN, not a boy !

Your seniors will NOT expect you to change your emotions.
Your seniors will NOT expect you to lie to yourself.
They simply want you to be SINCERE about your any feelings THAT MAY EFFECT THE WAR !

Wisdom of Jainism

Chote Baba Re

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »

Where is the "modify" button?

How are we gonna fix typing mistakes?
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 02:27:42 PM »

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170627/local/gender-neutral-terms-in-marriage-law-logical-solution-mgrm.651792

Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 13:03

Gender-neutral terms in marriage law 'logical solution' - MGRM

The use of gender neutral terms in the amendments to the marriage law is the simplest and most logical solution to introduce equality for all, the MGRM Malta Gay Rights Movement said today.
Some MPs and former MPs have criticised the fact that the law as amended will make no reference to mothers or fathers.
"If the law is to reflect the fact that married couples can be composed of heterosexual, bisexual, gay, lesbian, cisgender, transgender, intersex or gender queer individuals or any combination of these then the use of gender neutral terms is the simplest and most logical solution," the MGRM said.

The MGRM said that if improvements to the proposed bill meant addressing any oversights, they were certainly welcome. "If however it meant compromising on inclusion to maintain heterosexual and cisgender privilege, then no thank you."

-------------------

WHATCOTT DEFIES B.C. HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNAL EFFORTS TO IMPOSE GENDER LANGUAGE TYRANNY

Re: Morgane Oger vs Bill Whatcott (case number: 16408)

Dear Mr. Rilkoff,

I have received your letter incorrectly accusing me of unilaterally attempting to determine what the complainant will call himself. On June 9, 2017 you wrote, “The Complainant is entitled to use her name in the complaint process. It is certainly not for Mr. Whatcott to determine what the Complainant will call herself, and his unilateral attempt to do so is disrespectful and will not be tolerated.”

In actual fact I have no power or capacity to determine what either you or Ronan Oger will call himself. If you and Ronan want to indulge his gender confusion and refer to him as “Morgane Oger” have at it. If you want to call Ronan a tomato, a dog, or a cat; I can't stop you from doing that either. The problem I have with this process is you are exhibiting obvious bias that gives me no confidence you are even capable of arriving at an impartial decision regarding this matter and it is you who is unilaterally determining what the Defendant can and cannot say and indeed you are backing your unilateral attempt to control my speech with threats of legal sanctions. You wrote “He (Whatcott) may not refer to the Complainant as “Ronan Oger,” “he” or “him.” You further go on to say, “Further instances of such behaviour may also subject Mr. Whatcott to an order to pay costs pursuant to s. 37(4)(a) of the Human Rights Code.”

Of course the complaint you are appointed to adjudicate stems from my election flyer delivered during BC's recent provincial election arguing Mr. Oger is a biological male and that his so-called transgender activism and proven history of wanting legal protection for his fake identity enshrined into law, is incompatible with God's will for humanity and what I perceive to be good government. Your letter to me on British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal letterhead clearly indicates you believe punitive measures employed by state organs (even before the case goes to trial) are an acceptable measure to employ to prevent me from arguing what I argued in my election flyer (that the NDP candidate for Vancouver False Creek is a gender confused male). Hence, it appears to me that the ruling you will make is already decided in favour of LGBT falsehood and you simply want me to politely go along with this fraudulent process, so that your ruling which will be an affront to democratic freedom and the right to speak what is true can have a veneer of legal respectability.

Please be advised I have no interest in cooperating with such a biased and fraudulent process and I will not use the fake pro-nouns you prescribe “she” or “her,” nor will I use Ronan's transvestite fantasy name “Morgane,” even if the government gave him a birth certificate with that obviously feminine name, nor will I use your gender neutral alternative “the Complainant,” as I believe to do so will mean I am cooperating with LGBT tyranny and falsehood. I am only open to using male pronouns when referring to biological males, or as a possible compromise if the Tribunal and Ronan's counsel finds it acceptable, I can refer to Ronan in this process as the “biological male.” Various media reports even while calling Ronan a woman acknowledge he was born a biological male and I assume the Tribunal and Ronan's lawyer acknowledge the reality that Ronan is a biological male, even as you insist the Defendant and presumably all BC residents refer to him with female or gender neutral pronouns.

If you find the term “biological male” unacceptable when referring to Mr. Oger and you have no acceptable (to me) alternative, then please be advised I will continue to use Mr. Oger's birth name and male pronouns when referring to him, as God has clearly created him male and you should have no authority to coerce me into saying otherwise. In the absence of a mutually acceptable compromise on how to address Ronan Oger, the NDP Vancouver-False Creek candidate, who is now a human rights complainant because I referred to him as a biological male; I will continue to speak what is true regardless of any financial penalties or other measures you decide to impose on me.

In Christ's Service,
Bill Whatcott, Ph: 778-837-3650, e-mail: billwhatcott@gmail.com, website: http://www.freenorthamerica.ca

------------------

Malta has started the slippery slope of enforced Equality.
The JEWS are behind this confusion.
LGBT are unwittingly being used by The Rodents in Human Form.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »

THE PERFECT IDIOTS!

-----

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYJ0yJqlso

The "Trans" Future of Western Children

---

IT'S THE JEWS, STUPID!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, LGBT - Theme by Mustang Forums