VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Jez Turner - White Lives Matter! - The London Forum July 2016

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:26:45 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  New Right
| | |-+  Jez Turner - White Lives Matter! - The London Forum July 2016
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jez Turner - White Lives Matter! - The London Forum July 2016  (Read 515 times)
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« on: July 25, 2016, 09:41:03 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSxUbGNO7g

WHITE LIVES MATTER - Jez Turner

----------------

Liberalism has failed - it brought about decay and degeneracy.
Europe is on the verge of a Racial War since Multiculturalism has failed.
Reality, events, events will set the spark to this coming Civil War.

A great speech by Jez Turner.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
Report to moderator   Logged
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 03:09:30 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2PCMn8gsI

Mark Collett – ‘Riding the Tiger: harnessing popular campaigns to educate the public’

Lively introduction by Jez Turner listing our priorities - what we are up against.
The importance of Teamwork and mutual support.
The London Forum is a Focal Point for all White Patriots all over the White world.

Then follows Mark Collet who rightfully argued that The Right should never allow Mainstream Opportunists to hijack our Ideas, our Fights.
In Malta, the PN is now making some noises about Illegal Immigration - and they expect Us to back down on this issue so that: "You won't damage us"!
The cheek, the hypocrisy - and after the Election is over, they will go back to their old ways.

And Mark Collett is a skillful Marketing man - We should never rely on the Mainstream Media to deliver our message -
for the MM will distort it, will never deliver it honestly.
We have to rely on our own produced Podcasts, Videos and Indoor Meetings and propagate all of these on the Internet - our Websites.

There is a huge reservoir, a huge appetite for our Politics - it is up to us to dip into it.
We have to have our Message out there!
Mark Collett a steady speaker, logical and persuasive -  "Riding the Tiger in this Modern World."

The Golden Dawn
Imperium
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:29:43 PM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Eman Cross1

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 09:35:08 AM »

https://youtu.be/6msU2Ay1P4E

Jez Turner appears at a central London Magistrates Court

After vacillating for over a year, the authorities have finally decided that Jez Turner of the London Forum should face charges relating to the ‘Stirring up of Racial or Religious Hatred’. It has taken them a while to arrive at this decision. Clearly, Mr Turner represents a threat to certain individuals in our society who wish to have him silenced. Supporters of the nationalist cause filled the public gallery to overflowing and a new court room had to be found to accommodate the public. Magistrates decided that the case is far too serious to be judged at this level, and arranged for it to be heard at Southwark Crown Court in the latter half of November 2017. So Mr Turner, ex-soldier, a man of wholly good character, and no previous convictions, has to face what amounts to a very serious charge at a high-profile Crown Court – for the non-violent crime of daring to speak the truth. In Britain, the basic right to freedom of speech has never been under such tyranny in living memory. Mr Turner is leading a vanguard in the struggle to oppose those who seek to deliberately silence people of good character for their own duplicitous purposes.This is the first in a series of videos covering the hearings and trial(s).
"Eternity must be ours,
i am a bearer of a sacred fire,
i must keep the torch aflame,
i am last in a line,
IF I FAIL THEN ALL ELSE WOULD HAVE FAILED BEFORE ME!" -Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 04:06:06 PM »

A big thanks to all those who were able to support me in court, (supporters of our cause filled the public gallery to overflowing and a new court room had to be found to accommodate the Jews who wanted to listen in!) for those who weren't able here's the pre-court speech, (& jail house rock dance!)  they missed.  (Anyone who wants a gulag haircut like mine and would like the name of my barber, I regret to say he has now fled the country fearing for his life.)  Next hearing will be, Southwark Crown Court, Monday 27th November 9.30am.  Until then 'unconditional bail'!

Kind Regards

Jez

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Jez Turner - White Lives Matter! - The London Forum July 2016 - Theme by Mustang Forums