VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Ancient Archaeology or Aliens?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Humanities and Science
| |-+  Archaeology
| | |-+  Ancient Archaeology or Aliens?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ancient Archaeology or Aliens?  (Read 23441 times)
Flatline
Loyal Member

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110909/world/And-the-heavens-showered-the-earth-with-gold-.383991

Print                 Email                              

Friday, September 9, 2011                                         , by AFP

And the heavens showered the earth with gold...

Were it not for meteorites striking earth some four billion years  ago, humans would never have laid eyes on the gold that has raised and  ruined civilisations, according to a study published yesterday.
 Two hundred million years earlier, during the violent throes of  planetary formation, earth was a mass of molten minerals set afire by  collisions with planet-sized heavenly bodies.
 These Olympian crashes probably threw up the moon and also caused  billions of tonnes of liquefied gold and platinum ? enough to cover the  planet with a crust four metres thick ? to sink to centre, creating its  core.
 And there the precious metals lie, forever beyond the reach of grasping human hands.
 This much was known. The enduring mystery was why there remained  anything more than trace amounts of gold in earth?s outermost skin,  called the crust, and the layer underneath, the mantle.
 Indeed, precious metals are tens, perhaps thousands of times more  abundant in earth?s silicate mantle than they should be if none were  added after the great meltdown during the planet?s early phase.
 Hence the theory that gold and other shiny rare metals were imported  from outer space after our orbiting, rotating home had cooled enough to  harden, at least partially, into rock. To put it to the test, a trio of  researchers led by Matthias Willbold of the University of Bristol in  Britain analysed ancient rocks from Greenland that took shape shortly  after the formation of the core but before the suspected bombardment of  meteorites.
 Their results were published in the peer-reviewed journal Nature.
 Using cutting-edge technology, they measured the isotopic composition  of tungsten, a very rare element which, like gold and other heavy  precious metals, gravitated to earth?s centre during the formation of  the core.
 When atoms have the same chemical makeup but a varying number of  neutrons, which changes an atom?s mass, they are said to have different  isotopes. These minute variations can indicate both the origin and age  of a mineral.
 Comparing the Greenland samples to rocks from elsewhere on the  planet, the researchers detected a tiny but unmistakable  15-parts-per-million difference in the abundance of a particular  isotope, called 182W.
 The gap is perfectly consistent with the theory that the ?excess?  gold which human?s so covet is a fortuitous by-product of an ancient  meteorite shower.

-------------------------------------------------------

This may begin to sound like an obsession of mine but 3 weeks ago the 18th of August the episode of Ancient Aliens mentioned this phenomenon. In fact it mentioned that ancient Aztecs and Andeans called gold "tears of the sun" and/or "sweat of the Gods."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens#Season_three_.282011.29

304 (20) "Aliens and Temples of Gold" August 18, 2011
This episode suggests that aliens came to Earth to mine gold. Examined are the legends of cities of gold such as El Dorado and Paititi; Lake Puray in Peru where UFO sightings may be linked to gold beneath the lake; the gold-creating device called the Philosopher's Stone; the Hall of Records beneath the Great Sphinx of Giza, (suggested to be a repository of ancient knowledge); a Medieval church in the French village of Rennes-le-Ch?teau that may hold the secrets of alchemy; and Scotland's Rosslyn Chapel where a helix-shaped pillar, (suggested to represent DNA), may be the hiding place of the Holy Grail.

Report to moderator   Logged
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »

This fable about aliens coming to Earth for gold is pure hogwash.
Do superior beings need gold? What for? To stabilize their bankrupt banks in parallel universes maybe?
The reptilian aliens have been here before us and they?re not after gold. That`s what one faction of the visitors want us to believe.
The evil predatory aliens want us imprisoned in a negative matrix to suck negative energy, which is their food, just like we need entertainment to develop our spiritual needs,
The benevolent ones will not touch us before we realize that "service to others" is superiour than "service to self".
It`s a job they can`t help us with. It`s a DO-IT-YOURSELF business.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Dawnbringer

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »

This reminds me much of the 'Ancient Ones' race in a game called Neverwinter Nights, and while it is a game, this whole series of occult based games that have dominated the gaming market in these last years are essentially ushering an ever increasingly occult dominated New World Order. They aren't merely games, they are paving the way for acceptance of a highly occult based NWO.

You might want to look that game up Cosmic, it is old but certainly very occult influenced. And it's not a multiculturist propaganda game, it is a very good RPG experience.

Quote from: cosmicwonderer
This fable about aliens coming to Earth for gold is pure hogwash.
Do superior beings need gold? What for? To stabilize their bankrupt banks in parallel universes maybe?
The reptilian aliens have been here before us and they?re not after gold. That`s what one faction of the visitors want us to believe.
The evil predatory aliens want us imprisoned in a negative matrix to suck negative energy, which is their food, just like we need entertainment to develop our spiritual needs,
The benevolent ones will not touch us before we realize that "service to others" is superiour than "service to self".
It`s a job they can`t help us with. It`s a DO-IT-YOURSELF business.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 12:22:12 AM »

Quote from: Dawnbringer
This highly reminds me of the 'Ancient Ones' race in a game called Neverwinter Nights, and while it is a game, this whole series of occult based games that have dominated the gaming market in these last years are essentially ushering an ever increasingly occult dominated New World Order. They aren't merely games, they are paving the way for acceptance of a highly occult based NWO.

Exactly.
Brilliant. 666 is the next move.
How will the sheeple escape the microchip implanted by the magicians when the prophecies of fear materialize?
WHAT A MAGNIFICENT GAME...
DON`T PLAY IT !!!
BE A SPECTATOR.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Dawnbringer

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »

Well, 666 is technically the equivalent of Lucifer, so an ushering of His Era should not be that bad. He is the representative of Light and Enlightenment so unless the Jews manage to alter this Era to their liking, to fit in a Jew-oriented World Order we should not be that afraid of this Luciferian Era ahead of us. The Kali Yuga prophecies describe just that in their usual interpretation: Lucifer's Era. They do not say it shall be a Luciferian Era per se, definitely, but if one were to read most descriptions on the eventual bringing about of this New Era, they would highly believe it is Luciferian from what the Kali Yuga prophecies describe it as.

Exactly.
Brilliant. 666 is the next move.
How will the sheeple escape the microchip implanted by the magicians when the prophecies of fear materialize?
WHAT A MAGNIFICENT GAME...
DON`T PLAY IT !!!
BE A SPECTATOR.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 12:36:51 AM »

Excuse me, but I don`t trust Lucifer with my garbage bin. Lucifer is the primordial liar.
You don`t need a higher being than yourself when you realize your own self as an immortal being in a limitless cosmos.
LO!SEEFEAR can go back to HELL.
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Dawnbringer

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »

CW, I would not expect you to be so indoctrinated by the same misconceptions that Catholics have created on Lucifer, he represents light, truth, order and enlightenment. Truly, he has been utterly misinterpreted through his being badly depicted by Christianity. He has been demonised by the Church to such an extent that most think of him negatively but most misconceptions about him are not even factual, Cosmic.

He represents true knowledge, elitism, enlightenment on a massive scale in general.

Excuse me, but I don`t trust Lucifer with my garbage bin. Lucifer is the primordial liar.
You don`t need a higher being than yourself when you realize your own self as an immortal being in a limitless cosmos.
LO!SEEFEAR can go back to HELL.
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 01:10:57 AM »

Lucifer created the catholic church, amigo. RESEARCH WHO lucifer really is before you start licking his butt. HAVE YOU MET LUCIFER PERSONALLY OR HAVE YOU MERELY SEEN HIS PICTURES ON THE "SANTI"?
When you research, you must see this, the meaning of existence, from every angle. Some angles cannot be known by reading books, they require personal experience to be percieved.
Does a microbe know about the scientist studying it under the microscope? Is it aware that a much different, higher being is scrutinizing its every atom?
Get your facts straight about Lucifer, otherwise we have no further discussion on this matter.
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Dawnbringer

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 01:18:24 AM »

I had done much research on this subject in the past and recent times. If you try to evaluate fully the Kali Yuga and Krita Yuga prophecies you will realize that essentially what is predicted by these prophecies is a Luciferian Era! Though it is not made obvious it pretty much is if you try to see Krita Yuga from the perspective that it is really a Luciferian Era.

Lucifer created the catholic church, amigo. RESEARCH WHO lucifer really is before you start licking his butt. HAVE YOU MET LUCIFER PERSONALLY OR HAVE YOU MERELY SEEN HIS PICTURES ON THE "SANTI"?
When you research, you must see this, the meaning of existence, from every angle. Some angles cannot be known by reading books, they require personal experience to be percieved.
Is a microbe aware of a scientist studying it under a microscope? Is it aware that a higher being is scrutinizing its every atom?
Get your facts straight about Lucifer, otherwise we have no further discussion on this matter.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:35:30 AM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 01:34:27 AM »

We are talking about two different Lucifers.
Your Lucifer is what you found out about in reading literature. My  Lucifer is a predator that has left evidence that he is a manipulator of a  lesser being, namely "homo sapiens."
My Lucifer is an occult interdimensional entity that requires and thrives on negative  energy derived from human suffering. My Lucifer is a very real reptilian  entity with different DNA that has mastered a hell of a lot more than  we have. We have progressed from riding a bareback donkey 500 years ago  to the space/computer age. Imagine what a predecessor to the dinosaurs, a  very very old creature of the cosmos could achieve in the millions of  years before the entry of man? Actually, man himself could be nothing  more than a bred hybrid pet that Lucifer likes to have a bit of fun  with.
Are not all canines descended from the wolves and wild dogs?
Nature did not create Chihuahuas and Rottweilers and Highland terriers...WE DID !

If Lucifer is the name of the bringer of light, then what shall we call the bringer of darkness? For this entity exists on equal grounds with the bringer of light, alias Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, and all the rest of the names we decorate these beings with.
What shall we call the bringer of darkness? Atrumifer? Scurofer? Uncle Charlie?

Let`s drop this argument...Its getting silly.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:46:55 AM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Ancient Archaeology or Aliens? - Theme by Mustang Forums