VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Di Canio defends raised arm salute

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Sports and Fitness
| | |-+  Di Canio defends raised arm salute
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Di Canio defends raised arm salute  (Read 4264 times)
Calypso

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 06:03:50 PM »

It is OK to give the Roman salute in the Vatican.
Report to moderator   Logged
"Blacks would lie -- and lie preposterously -- at the least provocation."

"Che" Guevara[/SIZE
carlos

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2005, 12:03:20 PM »

Di Canio 'fascist but not racist'

Di Canio says the gesture is not intended as a political statement

Lazio striker Paolo Di Canio has defended the raised-arm salute that earned him a one-game ban by saying he is "a fascist but not a racist".

Di Canio will contest a one-match ban for the salute, made against Juventus on Saturday, and he told Ansa news agency: "I am a fascist, not a racist. "I made the Roman salute because it's a salute from a comrade to his comrades and was meant for my people. "With this stiff arm I do no want to incite violence or racial hatred."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4544008.stm
"iva....fakkarni ta\' kemm il darba l Olokawst kien iccelebrat solennement fi zmien Duminku" - Pisces from X.com
Neverwinter
Loyal Member

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2006, 03:51:25 AM »

This Indian businessman looks like he is attempting a salute!  His arm must be weak!
:p   :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 04:37:25 PM by Neverwinter » Report to moderator   Logged
Sepp44

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »

I found this blog entry whilst surfing for sumfink about our Muslim 'Turkey in the European union' friend Baris....

Baris Kaka-the oversensitive prick!

Well Baris Kaska is offended by Inter Milan shirts is he? He claims that it offended "Muslim sensibilities". The "offending"strip ? a white shirt with large red cross on it ? worn in a Champions League match last month against Turkish team Fenerbah?e was to celebrate the club?s centenary.

But Baris has got his moslem panties in bunch and has taken exception to the "Crusader-style" cross. He used the phrase "Western racist superiority over Islam". - Maybe someone should explain to Mr Baris that Christianity is not a race, Islam is not a race. They are in fact religions worshipped by people of many races, and not a racial grouping.

He claimed the offending shirt reminded Turks of an emblem of the Christian order of the Knights Templar. That would be the same Knights Templar that have been disbanded for centuries, the same Knights Templar that were disbanded by Christians.

But his blubbering did not stop there, oh no he decided to have a good cry to the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, he sobbed "That cross only brings one thing to mind - the symbol of the Templar Knights.

"It made me think immediately of the bloody days of the past. While I was watching the game I felt profound grief in my soul." - So what part of the "clash of civilizations" offended him, the fact that Islam had assaulted Christian nations for 400 years before the first Crusade?

The fact that Spain had been conquered, that France had nearly fallen and were it not for Charles Martel would have become a moslem nation. Maybe that by the time of the first crusade one third of the Christian world was either attacked or under moslem control. Was that the bloodshed, the bloodshed of non moslems the bloody days he was thinking of?

I think not.

But is this a ploy by the infidels to make moslems question the Koran and convert to Christianity, is it a racist plot by evil Christians to abuse the pagan moslems? Or has Baris Kaska got a deeper motive.

What deeper motive?

Well here is a clue: He  is seeking damages, and  is appealing to Uefa to annul the match, which Inter Milan won 3-0.

There you go, as a footie fan and someone who's team lost, he his throwing his moslem toys out of the pram. Don't like the result, play the "race" card, even if its not a race issue.
He said the court had contacted both Uefa and Fifa to convey his demand that Inter Milan should be "heavily fined for displaying an offensive symbol".
Inter Milan officials are reportedly "astounded" at the controversy.
They have pointed out that a red cross on a white background was the symbol of the city of Milan, and that many Italian football clubs have incorporated the cross on their shirts.

Just for Baris Kaska, here is the symbol of the Templar Knights.

And the Inter Milan strip.
                                          Posted by Fidothedog                                     at                    Wednesday, December 12, 2007                        

The blogger sums up quite nicely imo,the joys that have allowed the political correctness brigades to allow 'pricks' like Baris Kaska to even bring this ridiculous claim to the height that it is.One must also thank Megan Levy for bringing us this story of "Western racist superiority over Islam".Thankyou Megan Levy ....ho hum:rolleyes:
Sepp44

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »

Ps.EN.Didn't the Toiks and the usual round of do gooders in Malta squeal some similar protest about Maltese football supporters 'offending' Knights of St.John shirts at the Malta versus Turkey match at Ta Qali?This made all the worse due to the fact that Malta drew 3-3 with the Toiks.I never realised that the Toiks were such sore LOSERS!
marco polo

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 11:43:24 PM »

so what about when they play against england?

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Eurodip

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 02:18:13 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
the english dress accordingly :rolleyes:  after all you guys are used to bending over backwards to appease moslems :mad:

A Seppian Har Har thought: What about the eight-pointed cross on the Maltese rugby shirt?
oebalus

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »

A foretaste, or an apperitif, of the unfolding nightmare , as the number of colonizers from the thirld world human scrapyards, particularly of the muslim persuasion, make Europe their newly acquired home. Fifa is a commercial enterprise in a state of putrefaction, football since 1974 under the troglodyte Havelange, a scrofolous reptile, has become a vehicle of international "cultural" expansion. It is a closely knit mafia, with the chair holders sitting on their corrupted apex for 20-30 years stints. As football becomes a worldwide addiction, demographics will come into play. Eventually the rotten watermelon of Fifa and football will become the domain of the non - european. Footbal is an ideal instrument for the acceleration of racial mixing of europeans and non-europeans on european soil. Whereas in the 70'and 80's it was surprising to see an african primate as a memeber of a European team, today it raises eyebrows if a football team in any national league is not made up by at least 40% of genus africanus. This trend will get worse and worse.   It seems that is has become a statutory rule to incorporate african primates in football teams. The more exotic the name the more alluring the prospect of signing up the alien outcast. A shameful disgrace . The consequences are draconian for the white youth of Europe. A similar trend is taking place in the slam dunk  basketball for apes. Importing ghetto degenerates and drug addicted , crime prone ,write offs from harlem to lend "color" to the European league.
marco polo

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

Quote from: oebalus
A foretaste, or an apperitif, of the unfolding nightmare , as the number of colonizers from the thirld world human scrapyards, particularly of the muslim persuasion, make Europe their newly acquired home. Fifa is a commercial enterprise in a state of putrefaction, football since 1974 under the troglodyte Havelange, a scrofolous reptile, has become a vehicle of international "cultural" expansion. It is a closely knit mafia, with the chair holders sitting on their corrupted apex for 20-30 years stints. As football becomes a worldwide addiction, demographics will come into play. Eventually the rotten watermelon of Fifa and football will become the domain of the non - european. Footbal is an ideal instrument for the acceleration of racial mixing of europeans and non-europeans on european soil. Whereas in the 70'and 80's it was surprising to see an african primate as a memeber of a European team, today it raises eyebrows if a football team in any national league is not made up by at least 40% of genus africanus. This trend will get worse and worse.   It seems that is has become a statutory rule to incorporate african primates in football teams. The more exotic the name the more alluring the prospect of signing up the alien outcast. A shameful disgrace . The consequences are draconian for the white youth of Europe. A similar trend is taking place in the slam dunk  basketball for apes. Importing ghetto degenerates and drug addicted , crime prone ,write offs from harlem to lend "color" to the European league.

which is why i dont follow the game at all anymore. i do not want to see primates running around a field claiming to be english.

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Sepp44

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »

Quote:
                                                 Originally Posted by oebalus
                 A foretaste, or an apperitif, of the unfolding nightmare , as the number of colonizers from the thirld world human scrapyards, particularly of the muslim persuasion, make Europe their newly acquired home. Fifa is a commercial enterprise in a state of putrefaction, football since 1974 under the troglodyte Havelange, a scrofolous reptile, has become a vehicle of international "cultural" expansion. It is a closely knit mafia, with the chair holders sitting on their corrupted apex for 20-30 years stints. As football becomes a worldwide addiction, demographics will come into play. Eventually the rotten watermelon of Fifa and football will become the domain of the non - european. Footbal is an ideal instrument for the acceleration of racial mixing of europeans and non-europeans on european soil. Whereas in the 70'and 80's it was surprising to see an african primate as a memeber of a European team, today it raises eyebrows if a football team in any national league is not made up by at least 40% of genus africanus. This trend will get worse and worse. It seems that is has become a statutory rule to incorporate african primates in football teams. The more exotic the name the more alluring the prospect of signing up the alien outcast. A shameful disgrace . The consequences are draconian for the white youth of Europe. A similar trend is taking place in the slam dunk basketball for apes. Importing ghetto degenerates and drug addicted , crime prone ,write offs from harlem to lend "color" to the European league.

So eloquently put and 100% correct.

quote Marco Polo
which is why i dont follow the game at all anymore. i do not want to see primates running around a field claiming to be english.
I remember the days when Stoke City fielded one of the first ever coloured players in the then ENGLISH football leauge.One Garth Crooks.He is now a sport commentator and sits on one of the 'No racism in sport' bodies.
It is wonderous to watch the many documentaries on English football hooliganism,the 'hooligan' normally pictured by the likes of the anti nazi leaugue(a Jewish organisation) or Searchlight(another Jewish organisation) as mindless,right wing,anti semitic pyschotic neo Nazi thugs.Yet as oebalus quite rightly observes and points out,it is the same 'hooligan' which I will call a brain dead moron,that supports,pays for and endorses the the use of foreign imported 'players' that have reduced the English football league to nothing more than a vehicle for ther promotion of multiculturalism and all men are equal bla bla bla.It is this same braindead moron that on occasion may attack an Asian or black because he 'hates' niggeers yet the next day he will pay 20 plus quid to cheer on the likes of Drogba ,Adebyor,Henry,Eboue,Evra,Babel,Toure et al.That same braindead moron ,for 90 minutes of his life on that particular day,will worship the ground that said African walks on.Given the chance,that eejit would kiss the Africans boots.Given the choice,the eejit would kiss the Africans arse if he were to be given the shirt off the Africans back.For 90 minutes of said day in the life of said eejit,the eejit becomes colour blind.The same can be said of football supporters all over the world,especially the 'racist' football supporters.What a contradiction in terms eh?

The mass media condemns 'racism' yet it is 100% of the time the said 'racist' that finances and worships the ground that the coloureds walk upon.:confused:
Does your mind boggle as does mine?Are you perplexed as I am?Without the mindless moronic racist hooligan football fan,there would be no football as we know it today.It is the same racist thug that has brought English football to where it is today.How is it acceptable that the ENGLISH FA appoints an Italian,one what's his name Capello,to be the ENGLAND manager.Have the English no shame,no pride?The English of today are a sad indictement of what Englands past of hope and glory were all about.
Richard the Lionheart or the gallant 600 would turn in their graves seeing what the Enlish people have become today.

Jewish,yes JEWISH owned British premier league(what was wrong with division one?)football clubs are doing a grand job of undermining,intentionally or not,what put the 'Great' into 'Great Britain'.Oh how I loathe the Italians but I greatly admire their nationalist pride as regards their national team.Could any Italian ever envisage the day that their national team would ever be managed by anyone other than an Italian?I say no and never.I do admire the Italian loyalty to themselves.It is this self loyalty that makes them unreliable allies????:confused:Are you as confused as I?:eek::confused:To all those English,Italian and Maltese football fans out there.Worship your team today for tommorrow the war aginst the wogs re-starts in earnest.Get my dripht(no 'f') hypocrites?:mad:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Di Canio defends raised arm salute - Theme by Mustang Forums