VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Di Canio defends raised arm salute

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Sports and Fitness
| | |-+  Di Canio defends raised arm salute
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Di Canio defends raised arm salute  (Read 4262 times)
marco polo

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 06:16:25 PM »

Quote from: Sepp44
So eloquently put and 100% correct.

I remember the days when Stoke City fielded one of the first ever coloured players in the then ENGLISH football leauge.One Garth Crooks.He is now a sport commentator and sits on one of the 'No racism in sport' bodies.
It is wonderous to watch the many documentaries on English football hooliganism,the 'hooligan' normally pictured by the likes of the anti nazi leaugue(a Jewish organisation) or Searchlight(another Jewish organisation) as mindless,right wing,anti semitic pyschotic neo Nazi thugs.Yet as oebalus quite rightly observes and points out,it is the same 'hooligan' which I will call a brain dead moron,that supports,pays for and endorses the the use of foreign imported 'players' that have reduced the English football league to nothing more than a vehicle for ther promotion of multiculturalism and all men are equal bla bla bla.It is this same braindead moron that on occasion may attack an Asian or black because he 'hates' niggeers yet the next day he will pay 20 plus quid to cheer on the likes of Drogba ,Adebyor,Henry,Eboue,Evra,Babel,Toure et al.That same braindead moron ,for 90 minutes of his life on that particular day,will worship the ground that said African walks on.Given the chance,that eejit would kiss the Africans boots.Given the choice,the eejit would kiss the Africans arse if he were to be given the shirt off the Africans back.For 90 minutes of said day in the life of said eejit,the eejit becomes colour blind.The same can be said of football supporters all over the world,especially the 'racist' football supporters.What a contradiction in terms eh?

The mass media condemns 'racism' yet it is 100% of the time the said 'racist' that finances and worships the ground that the coloureds walk upon.:confused:
Does your mind boggle as does mine?Are you perplexed as I am?Without the mindless moronic racist hooligan football fan,there would be no football as we know it today.It is the same racist thug that has brought English football to where it is today.How is it acceptable that the ENGLISH FA appoints an Italian,one what's his name Capello,to be the ENGLAND manager.Have the English no shame,no pride?The English of today are a sad indictement of what Englands past of hope and glory were all about.
Richard the Lionheart or the gallant 600 would turn in their graves seeing what the Enlish people have become today.

Jewish,yes JEWISH owned British premier league(what was wrong with division one?)football clubs are doing a grand job of undermining,intentionally or not,what put the 'Great' into 'Great Britain'.Oh how I loathe the Italians but I greatly admire their nationalist pride as regards their national team.Could any Italian ever envisage the day that their national team would ever be managed by anyone other than an Italian?I say no and never.I do admire the Italian loyalty to themselves.It is this self loyalty that makes them unreliable allies????:confused:Are you as confused as I?:eek::confused:To all those English,Italian and Maltese football fans out there.Worship your team today for tommorrow the war aginst the wogs re-starts in earnest.Get my dripht(no 'f') hypocrites?:mad:

well said
Report to moderator   Logged

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Eurodip

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »

Quote from: Marco Polo
well said

Yeah, except Richard the Lionheart was Norman.

Anyway, I urge Sepp to forget about football, and come over to the Right Side. Rugby all the way!
Gladiator

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 02:48:19 PM »

Hail the great Sepp44!  perhaps I wonder what Sir Stanley Matthews ( Blackpool and Stoke City)  would have to say if he still alive about the English Game?:confused:
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
marco polo

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »

Quote from: Gladiator
Hail the great Sepp44!  perhaps I wonder what Sir Stanley Matthews ( Blackpool and Stoke City)  would have to say if he still alive about the English Game?:confused:

i wonder what sir stanley would say if he had to see hanley today (stoke city centre). then again i bet reginald mitchell would wonder why on earth he bothered to invent the spitfire to save this sorry looking load of chavs.

(both were from mine and sepps home city)

We must built ships that will not traverse the Seven Seas but the Milky Way and the stars beyond, ships with no sails but engines powered by fuel, sweat and the creative cunning of the race that gave the world everything and will give the universe more than even God ever dreamt of. - Ogeno
Sepp44

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 07:54:19 PM »

i wonder what sir stanley would say if he had to see hanley today (stoke city centre). then again i bet reginald mitchell would wonder why on earth he bothered to invent the spitfire to save this sorry looking load of chavs.

(both were from mine and sepps home city)

There is a statue of Sir Stanley Matthews in Hanley outside the main entrance of the Potteries shopping center.:)
marco polo

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 08:17:27 PM »

Quote from: Sepp44
There is a statue of Sir Stanley Matthews in Hanley outside the main entrance of the Potteries shopping center.:)

yes i know. one rarely sees it though as its surrounded by people selling tat. i doubt most of the arses here even know who he was. i doubt most stokies even know where stoke is geographically, never mind the statue.

marco polo

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »

Quote from: etoile noir
didnt stanley matthews retire in malta?  in delimara to be precise?  or was that someone else living in delimara :confused:

thats what i heard too. i thought it odd that 2 stokeys moved to malta..........then along came sepp.

Sepp44

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2007, 01:17:32 AM »

thats what i heard too. i thought it odd that 2 stokeys moved to malta..........then along came sepp.

Stoke-on-Trent mafia ho hum:D.Then there was one:(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Di Canio defends raised arm salute - Theme by Mustang Forums