VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - World Cup - SA 2010

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Sports and Fitness
| | |-+  World Cup - SA 2010
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Cup - SA 2010  (Read 5630 times)
Gladiator

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »

someone stole 1800 pounds sterling from the rooms of three Greek players. They waved it as a minor theft considering the poverty they saw when their bus passed the sacks on the road to their hotel!!!!!-unsure- -unsure- -unsure-
Report to moderator   Logged
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »

The cherry on the cake...Does 10 Downing street REALLY, HONESTLY support ENGLAND?

The flag of St George flies over Number 10 Downing Street in support of the England squad

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286074/WORLD-CUP-2010-Afghanistan-troops-send-good-luck-video-England-squad.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0qezuiE6l
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
KAMIKAZE

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 10:04:22 PM »

Maybe they too want to turn the clock back to nationalism!
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 06:07:43 PM »

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100615/local/vuvuzelas-buzzing-noise-mistaken-for-bees-in-the-studios

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 02:47:23 AM »

FOOTBALL CENSORSHIP
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In this "progressive" (read totally controlled) day and age, you can`t play football with any ball you like, because you signed a contract with a rival ball manufacturing company which orders that you`re only allowed to use "their BALLS" and you`re prevented from training with the new technological "marvel" ball because your company will lose money if you kick somebody else`s BALLS !!!
Same as the contract you signed with the god that was forced upon you on your birth day. You can only pray to your god, and WOE betide you if you dare nourish the thought of praying to some other power other than "THE" real god. And you must shut up and take whatever the omnipotent authorities command you...OR ELSE....!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/teams/england/7831246/World-Cup-2010-England-hit-back-in-row-over-Jabulani-ball.html
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 10:43:19 AM »

Quote from: etoile noir
sorry guys but i find this thing hilarious :D

my balls are better than yours; trajectories ... ffs get on with it! you're bloody paid well to play, so play -rolleyes-

Next on the agenda might well be that you`re only allowed to kick somebody`s balls on a special turf uniquely cultured by some kind of DNA genetically manipulated grass watered with holy water and uniquely blessed by a high ranking rabbi and only if the goalposts are facing Mecca.
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

cosmicwonderer
KAMIKAZE

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 01:14:30 AM »

Vuvuzela - South African culture - The death of the World Cup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PgKXFEzcG4&feature=player_embedded
oebalus

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 08:51:15 PM »

Football on a world scale is a phenomenal force for globalism ,multiculturalism, internationalism and race mixing. It is the force of a religious wave, a new " opium" of the masses. What Marx, Stalin, Lenin and Trotsky aimed at but failed to accomplish, Footbalism is doing it. The syndicalist thug of Blatter and his committee of " FIFA sanhedrinists" cook the stew. They chose the perfect place for a multi global mother of all racial stews , South Africa. The African negroism flies high, and Africa expects a black team of dark stallions to orgasm on the field and take the world FIFA crown . Alas, this is unlikely to happen, since all african teams have been sent packing, save for Ghana, whose turn will come at the hands of the Uruguayan team. France, with her caravan of wolly wogs, his schizophrenic race traitor of a coach, the demented Domenech, made a quick and ingnominious exit. A negro stallion named Anelka, a ruthless beast fit to be thrown to hungry lions, bathed him with unspeakable deprecations. The Germans are a another amazing side, the team is a mixture of a melange of " races united" flavor under the Uber Alles. Two Poles, an Arab, a turk, a Negro, sprinkled with a few odd Germans here and there make up the " national team. " the pride of Germany" heralds names like Ozl, Khedevir, Cacau and Schitzer Pretzels . No need to mention the English or Dutch teams, a concotion of zoological untermenschen. Even Denmark had a statutory half negro in the side with the name of Paulsen. Argentina, Uruguay appear to be pojecting themselves forward, they are representative of white teams; they look white and for better or worse are white. Sadly the Italians never found their metier in this torunament. The Italian team has been on their back foot ever since their loss to the macacos of brazil in the Johannesburg finals of the South African Cup. Let's hope that a white team lifts the FIFA cup of multiracial dishonor. The Spanish look bright and bushy eyed, the unfortunate Serbs did not make it. The doughty and stalwart Greeks were unfortunate to be drawn against the fire power of the Argentines. But the Greeks alt least did thumb their nose to the savages of Nigeria.
The refereeing is superb, particularly from an Italian named Rosetti ( might be the grand grand son of the infamous Colonel Rosetti who got bogged down in the Pindus mountains on his advance into Greece, and was wiped out with his entire battalion ? ) he allows hard bone crunching tackles by average players on stars like Messi, and does not produce even a yellow card. He allows pushing , shoving elbowing and trussing from behind, and with his gleaming stealy blue eyes he simply " finger cautions" the delinquent offender. There is a host of other inept referees a la Rosetti. Each match is like visiting the circus maximus, with a festive carnival atmosphere, monster disguises, painted faces, and now blowing a long phallus like trumpet called vuvuezela. It is not sound but a cacophonous drone resembling the constant zooming of a swarm of hornets. If it does not drive one insane, it is because one has to be a cacophony maniac, or a bipolar insomniac to sit and endure such torture with the risk of having one's ear drums burst.
Gladiator

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »

Go Argentina because they never polluted their teams with monkeys and stayed to their true standards. The same goes for Uruguay, never had a half breed or a monkey in their team.

That also goes for Japan and South Korea.
"Better one word too few than one too many"
________ Maltese saying
KAMIKAZE

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 02:49:32 AM »

NO MONKEYS IN FOOTBALL!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, World Cup - SA 2010 - Theme by Mustang Forums