VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Examples of NEW cultural expectations from OUR Maltese youth - Movies

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Sports and Fitness
| | |-+  Examples of NEW cultural expectations from OUR Maltese youth - Movies
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Examples of NEW cultural expectations from OUR Maltese youth - Movies  (Read 1022 times)
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« on: September 30, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

We shall raise the standards and this is how it's done.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nEwHiAc37Q
Report to moderator   Logged
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »

Our youth need to be fit as a fact ..... a culture of higher standards that are effective ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VndDWO5Zkas
Stephen Farrugia

Malta Taghna

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »

Our youth should enter the police and army as men ready for their standards. They would know you are one of us, by your fitness and not only by your higher culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X72LtRcXR6g&feature=channel
cosmicwonderer
Loyal Member

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 05:02:53 PM »

Quote from: Sepp44
How exactly do you mean?By excessive drill(square bashing) or not having tattoos,or as suggested by the advertisement on the you tube,rambo types can buy 'military patches',kiddies tattoos-rolleyes-:D

On the other hand,it has already been proven and tested that in no way does excessive drill parade enhance the individuals ability to fight better in combat.The allies to their dismay in WW2 found this to their cost when they came up against the Hitler Jugend in Normandy.Field craft and combat skills trumps square bashing.
Of todays military,The French Foreign Legion do very little and have always done very little drill parade as opposed to the British Army which still insists on this archaic practice which has no mentionable qualities in a combat situation.There is no need to mention 'discipline'.This has nothing to do with drill.
Saying all that though,for the purposes of display drill,well all well and good.Here the yanks do not excel.I prefer the cock strutting duels as practiced on the Kashmir border between Pakistani and Indian soldiers.

LOL...I almost got a hernia and I?m not sure if it`s because of the pushups or the effect of laughing my ass off !!! WELL SAID SEPP.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:19:47 PM by cosmicwonderer » Report to moderator   Logged
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
 Shakespeare.Hamlet. Act 1 Scene5.
 When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

MY BONDAGE IS MY FREEDOM, FOR THE CHOICE IS ONLY MY OWN.
cosmicwonderer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Examples of NEW cultural expectations from OUR Maltese youth - Movies - Theme by Mustang Forums